11 | know you?

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gathered somewhere in the middle of an amusement park. I'm suddenly teamed up with people, who I'm acquainted with. I guess that's better than getting grouped with people I don't know.

Well, it's probably because they exchanged teams with the students I'm originally grouped with... to get teamed with me.

Just when I thought I finally got away from them...

Karina, her boyfriend, Aeri, Ning, and some handsome guy, who's shamelessly staring at me for a while now. However, he's pretty quiet and I'm liking his silence so far.

He's not as annoying as the four.

Oh, and yeah. After what happened yesterday, I changed the way I called Jimin inside my thoughts to "Karina." Not sure how I came up with it but... the name suited her, and so I just went along with it.

Back to the situation! When I got the opportunity, I let the other four talk to each other and approached the quiet guy.

"Haven't you been staring at me for a while now?"

"Ah... so, you've noticed?"

"Dude, you weren't even looking away."

"Sorry," He chuckled nervously.

"It's fine." I gave him a nod, "Aside from that... what should I call you?"

"H-huh?"

"You have a name, right? Like, I can't just call you hey or dude."

"Ah, erm... it's Dong Sicheng. Please, call me Win."

"Oh...!" I snapped my fingers, "Cafeteria dude?"

"You remember me?"

"Yeah, that was a memorable thing... I hated it."

"Sorry..."

"Oh no, it's cool. As I said, they were blocking my way and it irritated me."

Win just smiled at me, "Thank you... but you don't seem to be surprised seeing me like this."

I nodded my head in understanding, "People... Some people naturally desire to change themselves at some point so it's normal. It's sometimes due to revenge, confidence, or whatever... what is it in your situation?"

Win pursed his lips and sighed, "I was just tired of getting bullied and this was the only quiet option... I don't like attention, it makes me sick."

I raised my brows, "Huh... I found my people."

"What?"

I snickered, "Likewise man just... likewise." I patted his shoulder, "Plus, don't be so stiff! You look weird!"

"Sorry." Win scratched the back of his head, "I'm not really used to a lot of people." he softened his tensed-up shoulders.

"Woah, I think I can like your presence."

"How so?"

"We have something in common."

"Hey hey~ Don't you look too comfortable?" Ning suddenly appeared next to me and automatically hooked her arm around me, "This a friend of yours? I've never seen you this talkative to someone else."

"We're not friends," I answered without hesitation.

"H-Hello!" Win bowed, "I'm Dong Sicheng... please, call me Win."

Ning returned his bow, "Nice to meet you! I'm Ning Yizhuo."

"Hoahh~ You guys getting acquainted?"

Another figure appeared at my side and hooked her arm around me as well. It was Aeri's... Of course, I was annoyed by this, but didn't talk about it since I didn't want to break off the comfortable mood we currently had.

While that was happening, Karina and her boyfriend followed and gathered to our side.

I didn't know why we were gathered in the first place, but I think it has something to do with the engineering department. Thankfully, the art department was already done with our tasks and all we had to do was do whatever.

On a side note, I don't get why we have to be grouped with the engineering department. I could've stayed inside the hotel and slept more, I'm tired.

Maybe I should've faked in sick.

"Kim Minjeong?" Karina's boyfriend approached me.

"Yeah?"

The boyfriend smiled and offered a handshake, "I'm Kim Jongin, call me Kai. Nice to meet you!"

I displayed a wry smile, "Yeah... nice to meet you too, I guess." I gave him a low five instead of shaking his hand, "I don't do shakes."

 Kai blinked his eyes in disbelief before chuckling, "Understandable."

Aeri coughed, "Well? Where should we go? I mean we got all the time for ourselves, might as well ride some attractions!"

I slid away from both Ning and Aeri's arms, and distanced myself away from them, "As long as I can watch from the sidelines... seems fine to me."

"Same, I just came from being disoriented yesterday. So, I think I have to pass the extreme rides," Kai walked to my side.

"Then, you can't ride with me?" Karina asked.

Kai smiled at his girlfriend lovingly, "Let's ride the Ferris wheel later. How about that?"

Karina simply nodded her head.

Aeri clapped her hand, "Now that's out of the way!" she turned her head to look at Win. "You like rides?"

"...Yes?" Win answered reluctantly.

Aeri grabbed both Win and Karina's hands, then pulled the two toward the rollercoaster ride that was just in front of us. Ning rolled her eyes and chuckled before following the three.

I and Kai simply watched the three figures get farther in the distance as they all fell in line for the ride. It seemed popular. Too bad I don't feel like riding anything right now... I wanna go home actually.

Leaving the two of us on the spot, I and Kai approached the coaster ride just to sit down on one of the nearby benches to wait for the four to finish their ride.

We both exchanged a few conversations about random things while we waited for them. I don't usually like conversations, but he looked like a gentle and chill person. Plus, he's only "one" person, which I'm comfortable with.

I can see why Karina fell for this person.

A few minutes had passed, and the four of them, who rode the coaster were probably done by now.

Well, that's one way done—just several more to go... of pain.

"Hey, I have a question." Kai suddenly spoke, "I hope you don't mind."

I didn't react and landed my focus on him, "Yeah?"

"What's your relationship with Jimin?"

"Strangers." I snickered at the thought, "How about you? Forgive my nosiness, but how did you meet her?"

Kai smiled and laid his back on the backrest, "We're high school sweethearts."

"Where is that?"

"Janghwa High School."

"Huh, that doesn't seem far from my high school."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter