1 | jimin who?

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Minjeong

As usual, I sloppily stood up from my bed to prepare for my morning classes. It's Monday, and I despise it, to add that... I only had three hours of sleep because I had to finish this group project on which I decided to go solo.

The last thing I'd ever want to do is work on something with someone. I prefer to do things alone. It fills me with great content and pleasure. Not being able to worry about two opinions is the best.

Some may think being alone is the worst but for me... it's quite the privilege. I've been attending college for a year without friends, and I'm unbothered by it. Without friends, I get to do things more efficiently.

Although there's one exception, we don't talk that often yet she considers me her best friend. This person kept forcing herself into me ever since we became classmates in high school, it was annoying at first, but I eventually grew out of it and came to like her company.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Speaking of her, she's here.

"Yah! You should consider telling me your password!"

"I don't like you suddenly budging into my apartment like years ago!"

I grab the hoodie I left on the couch and walk toward the living room. Instead of changing my clothes, I wore a new pair of pants and the hoodie I grabbed to hide my t-shirt.

Standing upon the door, I firmly grasped the doorknob, huffing before turning it to open the door that revealed my best friend.

"Ayo~"

She greeted me cheerfully as she casually walked past me to sit on my living room couch. This was the usual routine I went through every day. Though there are times she doesn't come here, one of the causes was her either attending those rave parties and ending up sleeping late or having no classes.

I closed the door and proceeded to walk my way toward the fridge. I grabbed the burger I didn't get to finish last night and ate it without reheating it. Cold, but why the heck would I care? As long as it's edible, I'm good.

It only took me a few seconds to finish the burger, so I grabbed my backpack and wore it to avoid getting late. I then landed my eyes on my best friend, and as accustomed, she looked so otherworldly compared to my potato self.

Noticing me staring at her, my friend could only squint at me and say...

"You look stupid."

I simply rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Thanks."

Dissatisfied with my reply, she pouted a little. "You look like a sardine."

I grabbed my glasses and wore them, "As I should."

"You're no fun to tease really!" she groaned in displeasure.

I chortled, "Look Ning... you know I'm impossible to tease since I'm an expert in hiding reactions, emotions, and such."

Ning stood up, "You sound like a sad person not gonna lie." she approached the door to open it for me. "Live a little! Make friends! Get into a relationship!"

"You're enough," I pat her on the shoulder before stepping outside the apartment.

Ning merely rolled her eyes before closing the door to tail me. We walk together side by side toward the parking lot. In the distance, I saw her car that looked too elegant among the others— a Bugatti Chiron.

"Ugh, this is going to attract attention again." I put the hood over my head.

"Wow, you hate people huh?" Ning unlocked the car.

"Let's just go, the early... the fewer people."

Ning tittered as we both stepped inside the vehicle. Without delay, she started the engine and drove off... another day of self-isolation, hopefully.

 

———————————————

 

Arriving at college was a pain in the . Ning's beauty and car indeed attracted a lot of attention. And thanks to the hoodie I was wearing. I swiftly slid my presence away from her and the crowd, her fans or admirers.

Cliche, I know, the beautiful friend and the less beautiful one. I wouldn't like to use the term ugly since no one in this world is ugly. Some just don't bother to make themselves look pleasant in others' eyes... and I just happen to be one of them.

Since I have no friends besides Ning, I tend to be alone a lot and hang out by the sports field, and because my classes start later in thirty minutes, I'm on my way there now to pass the time.

While walking toward the field, loud squeals were suddenly heard behind my back. Due to my curiosity rising, I turned my head to look at where the squeals were coming from.

"Jimin, I love you!"

The guys nearby fanboyed and yelled that name I was unfamiliar with. I furrowed my brows and lingered around the surroundings, only to see this black-haired girl.

The girl was hastily walking towards my way. And just to my bad luck, I, who quickly drowns in my thoughts, got too out of it and... 

*THUD*

We both collided, which caused the coffee that the girl was holding to spill onto her clothes, leaving me unscratched. The people that surrounded us gasped and landed their cold gazes at me. Not liking the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter