Cleaning Up

Forgotten

 

It hadn’t been very long into the morning when Eunmi came into the hospital waiting room.  Looking around she said hello to the nurses that she knew, and continued on her way.  Passing the front desk, she about missed the one standing there.  Checking out right then was none other than Jiyong himself.

“Hey!”  He called out to her as he notice her passing by.  Smiling a goofy smirk he nodded to her, “Came to say goodbye huh?”

Quickly turning towards the desk, she noticed who it was that was speaking to her.  Smiling a huge smile, she ran up to him.  “Oppa!  You’re getting out of the hospital?”  Eunmi wrapped her arms around him.  Quickly pulling away, she blushed.

Chuckling he pulled her back in, “Yeah, I am.  I just got clearance, and I can go home now.  Although, I have to come in for checkups every now and again, and take some medicine for my head, but other than that I can go back to work.”

“That’s great news Oppa!”  Eunmi beamed at him welcoming the hug back.  After he let go, she asked, “So when do you plan on taking me on that date you promised me yesterday?”

Handing the paperwork back to the clerk, Jiyong told her, “Well I’m free for now.  We could talk for a while somewhere.  I mean, we’re going to have to be careful since I am G-Dragon, paparazzi and all.”

“Really?”  Eunmi asked, a little excitement in her voice.

“Yeah, got any ideas on where to go?”

“I got it!”  Eunmi exclaimed.  “I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but since we can’t really go anywhere public, why don’t we go to back to the dorm?  Don’t kpop stars usually stay in dorms?”

“Actually, that’s a great idea!”  Jiyong told her.  Smiling at her, he held out his hand to show her that he would her.  Although, he had really no clue where he was going, there was a car waiting out front for him.

The ride there wasn’t all that awkward, but Jiyong couldn’t really think of what to say to his Hyung and the driver on why he was bringing someone back with him.  Of course they had to go out through the back to try and avoid cameras and fans, but there were still a couple of bodyguards to help out just in case.  Escorting Eunmi, Jiyong could feel his heart start to beat faster and faster.  His hand in hers was all he could concentrate on right then.

During the ride though, T.o.P. broke the silence.  “So, Jiyong,” he cleared his throat awkwardly, “Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, um,” he couldn’t really think of a response.  No one had really known of Eunmi up until this point, but now it looks like he might be exposed.

“My name’s Eunmi,” Eunmi jumped in seeing as how Jiyong didn’t really know how to answer, although she didn’t really mind.  Cheerfully, she smiled at T.o.P., and he returned it.

“Well nice to meet you Eunmi.  I’m T.o.P., but you probably already knew that.”  After that the older male was relatively quiet, which got Jiyong worried on what he was thinking, even if what he was thinking might probably be true.  Sighing to himself, Jiyong finally admitted to himself that he was cheating on Toma.  There was no way around it.

Feeling horrible for cheating on his girlfriend like this, Jiyong took his hand out of Eunmi’s for the first time since she had put it there.  Giving Jiyong a concerned look, Eunmi just patted his leg, and wasn’t going to question it.  Although, she might have thought that it was because he was embarrassed in front of his Hyung.

Finally reaching the dorm, Jiyong was grateful that T.o.P. had somewhere to be for a movie shoot so he didn’t really have to explain who Eunmi was, and why she was really here.  Leading her inside, Jiyong took one look around the place.  It seemed comfortable, yet you could definitely tell that a bunch of guys lived here.  The place was messy beyond belief!  Suddenly it hit him, a slight headache.

Scrunching up his face, he held his temple and bent over a little bit.  Noticing this, Eunmi asked, “Are you alright?”  Her voice filled with worry.  That’s when it hit her, “More memories right?”

Nodding Jiyong stumbled over to the couch with some help from Eunmi, who really didn’t seem to mind how messy everything was, or the fact that Jiyong probably had no clue where anything was in the place.  After a few minutes the headache seemed to subside, and a few new memories had filled their gap.  The layout of the apartment, whose room was whose, and the fact that there were pictures of Toma and him in the room they shared.

Jumping to his feet, he startled Eunmi just a little.  Without a word he rushed off towards his room.  Then he thought for a second.  Stopping and going back he peeked around the corner and told her, “Stay right there, I need to clean up some stuff a bit.”  Eunmi just nodded in response and went back to looking around, observing everything there was in sight.

Rushing back towards his room, Jiyong wondered what he was going to about everything.  Toma had practically moved in quite a while ago, and so there was her pretty much everywhere in their room.  Opening the door he was kind of shocked at what he saw.  Everything was a complete mess!  Clothes were everywhere, which just seemed to make something itch in the back of his mind, pictures of him and Toma scattered about here and there, and a ton of what he guessed was his girlfriends.  Rushing around, he tried to pick up everything of the redheads that he could.

Mainly focusing on the clothes first, he grabbed shirts, pants, and even undergarments.  Even he was a little shocked to actually see how big they were.  Blushing profusely at the thought of Toma undressing, he had to quickly brush that thought aside when he heard Eunmi call out from the living room.  “Everything alright back there?  It can’t be that much of a mess can it?”  She asked jokingly.

“Yeah!  I got it!  Just give me a little longer!”  Jiyong called back out.  ‘How am I going to get away with this?  Toma is going to come back eventually, and I can’t keep up with my job and hiding two girls from each other while I’m still missing some memory,’ he thought to himself as he quickly shoved the clothes into the walk-in closet.  “Next it’s time to get the pictures.”

Quickly scrambling across the bed, Jiyong reached over onto one of the nightstands and snatched the picture of them from the carnival, the same one from Toma’s locket.  Slightly ignoring it, he shoved it into the drawer of the stand and then moved on.  There were about four more frames that he had to stow away, then there were a few pinned to a cork board above a desk that was scattered with papers.

Ignoring anything else that he could probably make up an excuse for later on why it was in his room, he called Eunmi in.  “Hey!  I’m done cleaning up in here!”