Up To Daesung Oppa

Forgotten

After saying goodbye to Eunmi for the day, he went and layed down on his bed.  He hated the silence, but he needed time to think.  No other distractions.  All music was off, no television, just silence; just Jiyong and his thoughts.  Rubbing his face, he couldn’t help but keep rethinking the new memory he just got back.

 

It was him and Toma.  They had just first started dating, and it was just as he had released his Heartbreaker album.  Figuring that if he went out in disguise he could make it out for ice cream, and just a small walk, but he was so wrong.  A fan had recognized him, and then a whole mob of people were looking in their direction.

 

At that time, it had also just so happened that a sasaeng fan was nearby, and they decided that they weren’t going to stand that another girl was out with ‘their Oppa’.  Tripping Toma off the curb was just enough to sprain her ankle.  Toma had to be off of it for weeks; which hurt her career as a starting dancer at YG.  Thankfully, she wasn’t hurt much more than that.  Rolling over onto his side, Jiyong kept thinking about this new memory, and what had just happened with Eunmi.

 

There was no way getting around it this time.  Toma was definitely going to find out about this now.  He felt so guilty, but he still don’t know why he went along with this whole thing.  From the start he knew it was wrong, and he didn’t know why he kept going with all this.  Especially with the fact that he already had a loving and caring girlfriend, who had been with him for years, and even through this whole amnesia thing.  All these thoughts lulled Jiyong to sleep; not that it was a very peaceful sleep.



 

A Couple Days Later

“Hey, Hyung,” Seungri pulled Daesung aside, “there’s something that we need to talk about.”

 

Daesung complied, walking away from the group, he wondered what this was about.  From the look of his maknae, and the sound in his voice, Seungri seemed pretty serious.  “What’s this about Ri?”

 

“Well,” Seungri pulled out his phone and showed it to Daesung.  “I thought that maybe you should be the one to show, or tell, Toma this,” he handed Daesung his phone.

 

Daesung couldn’t believe his eyes!  It was Jiyong, and he was with somebody else!  It was a new article that had a rumor going around that Jiyong was seeing someone.  Of course the press had never really found out about Toma, except for once, but Jiyong quickly dismissed that one, so this was something that the press would eat up.  Handing Seungri his phone back, Daesung nodded, “Thanks Ri.  I’ll talk to Toma.”

 

Sighing as Seungri walked away, Daesung wondered how Jiyong could do this to Toma.  He had always loved her more than anything else, but what was all this about?  Looking over at a laughing Toma, Daesung couldn’t understand what was going through Jiyong’s mind right now, but he didn’t want to be the one to break the bad news to her.  Although, he knew he had to.  That’s when a thought hit him, maybe Jiyong wasn’t actually cheating!  The press always loved to make up rumors, but maybe this was just a friend of his, and he wanted to protect her identity.


Not sure what to do, he decided that he better show Toma, but not now.  Not while the mood was so good.  He had just gotten Toma out of a slump from having to leave Jiyong behind in Korea, and he didn’t want to just quite ruin it yet.  Then he got another bright idea!  It was all up to him to break the news to Toma, but why not give her an amazing night to remember while he was at it?  Smirking, he knew exactly what to do for Toma.