More Than Friends?

Forgotten

Getting back to hotel after a kind of timid ride, at least for the outgoing, and joking relationship, Seungri and Toma had together, Toma said goodnight to Seungri and Youngbae.  Walking into her room, she tried her best to forget everything that had happened between her and Daesung.  She would need to at least try to be able to sleep that night.

 

Mika and Mae hadn’t even gotten ready for bed yet, and it was about 10:30 at night.  Instead they were just sitting around their laptops with the TV on in the background.  “Hey!  You’re back!  So how was your night?”  Mae beamed cluelessly at Toma’s current mental state.

 

“Uh, fine,” Toma said avoiding eye contact, and getting ready for bed herself.  Taking off her clothes, and putting on her pajamas, she went to go remove her makeup in the bathroom.  Leaving the door open, she could hear Mika trying to keep the conversation going.

 

“How was dinner?  Where did Daesung Oppa take you?”  She sounded a bit distracted by whatever she was doing on her computer, but was still interested in hearing about her night.

 

At first she had to think about it, but after a little bit she replied a little solemnly.  “Dinner was nice, we had fun.  I missed spending time with Oppa,” Toma said with a sad smile.  She really did have a nice time.  Only having half over her eye makeup off, Toma looked in the mirror.  Daesung would always tell her how beautiful she really was, even without her makeup on.  He always made her feel special in every way possible.

 

Daesung was really her best friend.  Not realizing that her friends were still trying to talk to her, Toma got lost in thought about Daesung, and that night.  Then something struck her as odd.  Those words that he had asked her before they had kissed.  She wanted to remember the kiss in that moment, but she pushed those thoughts aside for now.  Right now she wanted to know why it was that Daesung had asked her about Jiyong.

 

Seungri had also mentioned something about Daesung having to tell her something.  Was that the something that he was supposed to tell her about?  Or was that just Daesung wanting the chance to kiss?  Not sure what to think, Toma just took the rest of her makeup off, and went to lay down on her bed.

 

“Everything alright?”  Mika asked looking up from her computer.  “You were rather quiet in there.  Did you even hear our questions?”

 

“Huh?  Oh sorry.  I was just thinking,” Toma muttered to herself as she stared at the ceiling.

 

“About what?  Something must of happened to have you quiet like that,” Mae raised an eyebrow at her maknae.

 

“Huh?  Oh it’s nothing,” suddenly her mind flashed back to the sparks that flew when she kissed Daesung.  Blushing she just stared at the ceiling.

 

“She’s blushing Unnie,” Mika nudged Mae.

 

“Huh?  Oh so she is,”  Mae smirked, “What exactly did Daesung do to you that got you so worked up?”

 

Snickering, Mika asked, “Did he ask you to marry him?”

 

“No!”  Toma shot up, and now even more red than before.  She felt that if she got anymore red, that her face would match her hair.  “Nothing like that!”

 

“Did you two kiss?”  Mae teased making kissy noises.

 

“Yeah it’s been completely obvious that you two have had a thing for each other for a long time now.  It’s just you were dating Jiyong,” Mika added onto Mae’s remark.

 

“What?”  Toma practically shouted.  “N-no, we don’t!  We’re just really good,” pausing a little bit, she struggled to get the last bit out, “friends.”

 

“Ohhhhh,” both Mika and Mae looked at each other.

 

“She’s got it bad,” Mika laughed.

 

“So what happened anyway?”

 

Blushing, Toma just sat there deereyed.  She didn’t know what to say.  “Did you two really kiss?”  Mika asked.  Toma still just sat there not saying anything.

 

“You did kiss him!”  Mae practically jumped off the bed in excitement.  This just made her blush even more.  “Daesung and Toma, sittin’ in a tree,”  she began


Mika then joined in, “K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.”  Both girls laughed, and Toma chuckled along with as she threw a pillow at her friends, and telling them to shut up.  Little did she know, Daesung was just outside the door, just as confused as she was, hearing her laugh.