In the Hotel Room

Forgotten

After Toma had calmed down a little from the sudden shock of it all, Daesung asked her while still holding her and her hair, “You going to be okay?  I mean even at least a little bit?”

 

Toma knew that she needed to wait until their job here was up in a couple days to be able to go back to see her boyfriend again and get everything sorted out.  The fact that Jiyong might have been cheated wasn’t the only reason she had burst into tears. She was already confused enough as it is with the whole Daesung thing; let alone the fact that she had cheated on Jiyong with one of their best friends!

 

Nodding at least a little while still buried into Daesung’s chest, Toma couldn’t help but sigh.  “I have to be don’t I?  I mean be alright.  There really isn’t anything I could do at this point other than work and get the few days we have here over with.”

 

Daesung just held her even more tightly.  Not wanting to approach the subject of them kissing, he knew that now would be the time to do it; even if it was painful for both of them.  “Yeah, and listen, we can completely forget the whole kiss thing.  No one else has to know,” he told her even though Youngbae and Seugnri already knew.  He would have to tell them to keep their mouths shut later about the whole thing.

 

Before Toma knew what she was doing, she couldn’t help herself.  She needed to kiss him again.  Even though she had just found out about her boyfriend, and the fact that she was going behind Jiyong’s back as well, she needed to do it.  Reaching a little bit further up, she pulled Daesung towards her.  Locking lips with him yet again, she felt everything melt away for a second.  There was no place she would rather be than in Daesung’s arms.

 

That’s when there was a knock on the door.  “Hey guys!  Are you ready or what?  I know both of you are in there,” Seungri smirked from the other side of the door.

 

Breaking off the kiss, Daesung responded, “I was just coming to get Toma!  We’ll be right out after I discuss something with her!”

 

Holding back a chuckle, Seungri told them, “Well hurry up!  If we wanna be finished in two days like planned, we got to hurry up!”  Just as he started to walk away, he decided to quickly add on, “Make sure you’re safe kids!”  And with that, Seungri ran back down the hall.

 

“Ya!  Seunghyun!”  Daesung nearly jumped off the bed before Toma stopped him.  Getting all flustered he couldn’t make eye contact with the redhead that was helplessly giggling at him.

 

“It’s okay Oppa, don’t let Seungri bother you.  I mean he does it all the time doesn’t he?”  Pecking Daesung on the lips one last time, she thanked him and helped him up off the bed.  “Well we better get to work soon shouldn’t we?”

 

“Yeah,” Daesung replied still red in the face.  Before Toma could walk off towards the door, he grabbed her wrist one last time.

 

Turning back to face him, Toma was a little taken aback by the action.  She thought that they had gotten everything out of them for now, and was a little worried that there was more the story than Daesung was letting on for a minute.  She was only worried about that until Daesung spoke.

 

“Uh, well, I was wondering if you wanted to, I mean if you would be interested, would you wanna do something tomorrow after work?”

 

Stunned a little bit, all Toma could do was just stand there and blink a little bit.  “Uh, yeah sure.  I don’t see why not?”  She said happily, but slightly shy.


“Great!”  Daesung beamed his famous eye smile at his best friend.