Leaving

Forgotten

 

“Jiyong?”  Toma asked waving her hand in front of his face.

“Huh?”  Jiyong snapped back to attention.  It had been a few days since his time with Eunmi, and for some reason he just couldn’t get her off his mind.

Putting her hands on her hips Toma asked, “Where you even paying attention?”  But then suddenly her attitude changed, “Wait, is your head hurting?”  She suddenly got very concerned.  Jiyong had told her about how he would get excruciating headaches every now and again and get some memories back.

Shaking his head slightly he told her, “No, sorry.  I was just spacing a little.”

Slapping him lightly on the arm she told him, “You should listen when your girlfriend is trying to tell you something important, or did you forget your manners too?”  Toma teased a bit.

Looking up at her Jiyong told her, “I’m sorry Jagi,” the last word he felt like he was struggling to say it all to her, but continued his sentence, “what were you trying to tell me?”

Kissing him on cheek she told him, “It’s alright.  Anyway I’m going to be going out of the country for a little while for business.  Most of the guys are going to be gone too.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, I’m going to Europe for a bit with Taeyang, Mika, Mae, Daesung and Seungri.  We’re going to be gone for about a month I think it is.  Maybe a little more or less.”

Sitting there Jiyong didn’t know what to think.  Sure he wanted to spend more time with Toma, but she had to go.  Although something told him that she shouldn’t go either.  With his mind in the state it was he needed her and his other friends closer than he had ever needed them to be.  His memory was a mess, and not to mention Eunmi had just made it even worse.  He could barely even call his own girlfriend Jagiya anymore.

“Hello?”  Toma looked curiously at him.  Leaning over she gave him a peck on the lips, but before she could pull away Jiyong grabbed her and pulled her in for another kiss.  Giving into the kiss almost right away Toma began to sit on the edge of his bed.

Finally pulling away Jiyong put his forehead to hers and told her, “Please don’t go.”

Wanting another kiss she moved her lips closer to his, “I’m sorry Oppa.  I have to go, it’s for work.”

Pondering it for a second he moved his lips closer too, and told her, “Fine.  Just don’t be away from me for too long,” and with that he moved in for another kiss.  Just as their lips met though Seunghyun walked in.

Rolling his eyes he asked them, “Really guys?  Can you not snog each other for like two seconds?”

Laughing a little Toma moved her body a little bit to face Seunghyun.  Jiyong just wrapped his arms around Toma’s waist and put his head on her shoulder.  Slightly red faced he just nuzzled himself a little into the crook of Toma’s neck.  Putting her head against Jiyong’s Toma told Seunghyun, “I’ll be out here in a second.  Then I’ll go pack, and we’ll be all ready to go right?”

Seunghyun nodded, “Yeah, just don’t spend too much longer making out.  You guys have places to be, remember that place called Europe?”

Sticking her tongue out at Seunghyun she told him, “Of course I do!  I’ll be done in a second I promise.”

With that Seunghyun walked out of the room, and once the door clicked shut Jiyong asked Toma, “So you guys are leaving today?”  Still slightly nuzzling into Toma he asked a little more depressed now that he had to let her go.

“Yeah,” was all Toma could think to say.  Jiyong finally loosened his grip from around her allowing Toma to stand up.  Bending back down she gave him a kiss on his forehead, “I’ll be back.  I promise.”



Sitting there on his bed with his knees pulled up to his chest Jiyong stared out the window trying his hardest to think straight.  He didn’t want to believe it, but part of him knew that he kind of had feelings for Eunmi, but he knew that he was still in love with Toma.  It had only been a few hours since Toma had left the hospital, and he felt completely and utterly alone.

“Jiyong?”  A sweet voice came from the doorway.

Looking up apathetically he saw Eunmi.  She looked as beautiful as ever.  Her long hair cascading down her shoulders, and bright smile seemed to brighten up the whole room.  Suddenly life didn’t seem as bad for Jiyong, although there still seemed a little something that wasn’t there.

“Hey Eunmi,” he greeted her as she walked in with a small basket.

Setting it down on the side table next to his bed she pulled up the seat and sat next to his bed like Toma always did.  “I brought you a little something,” she motioned towards the basket.

Taking a look inside the basket he saw some of his favorite foods, some candy, and a small gift shop teddy bear.  Smiling at her he told her, “Thank you Eunmi.”

“I didn’t know what you would want so I asked some of my friends what you might like since they’re really big fans.  They suggested some of this stuff, well more like told me that you liked this kind of food and treats,” she pulled some of her hair behind her ear, but some of it just fell right back over her shoulder.

Picking up the teddy bear he made a funny little voice to make it talk, “Why thank you Eunmi.  I appreciate you and your friends.”  Moving to the edge of the bed he made it so the little bear had kissed Eunmi on the tip of her petite nose.

Giggling a little at him she looked at the bear, “You’re quite welcome Mr. Bear.”