Lunch Break

Forgotten

 

Sitting on couch, just a little nervous, Jiyong waited for Eunmi.  He felt like he was going insane just sitting there.  It had taken him forever to decide what he was going to wear, what they should even do, and well, pretty much just everything that could happen, or go wrong.  Finally there was a knock at his door.  Getting up to answer, he felt his heart pounding out of his chest.  It was a very familiar feeling.


“Right,” he muttered under his breath as he opened the door to see a bright and shining Eunmi.  It was the same feeling he had gotten when he first ask Toma out, and looking at Eunmi now in her white sundress, made his heart soar even more.  Trying his best to shake Toma from his mind, and how much he could have possibly hurt her by now, he greeted Eunmi with a big gummy smile.


“Hey Oppa,” she gave him a gentle smile as she turned to face him, he arms behind her back.  “I brought you some more sweets.  I mean,” she began to blush slightly and look away as she held out the gift, “you know, since you liked the ones from last time so much.”


Taking the small bag from her, he thanked her and went to set the present on the table before leaving.  “So what did you have in mind for us to do?”  Eunmi asked as she interlocked her arm with Jiyong’s.


Pausing for a second, he couldn’t really remember if he had an exact plan for them to do anything specific.  Sure he had come up with ideas, but he never really had pinned one activity down that they could do together.  “Ummm,” Jiyong stammered.


Giggling at him a little, she told him, “Well if you don’t have any ideas, I know a small cafe we can go to.  I mean, that is, if you don’t mind.”


Blushing at the fact he forgot to plan ahead, he smiled at her, “Yeah, that’d be great.”




Trying their best not to let anyone get wind of what was going on, Jiyong and Eunmi made their way quickly to the cafe Eunmi had told him about.  Although, as they had neared their destination, and began to chat a little more without fear of being caught, they let their guard down.  Happily chatting and laughing, the two walked carefree into the cafe without realizing they were being watched.


Only a few blocks back had someone finally noticed them.  A young girl had followed closely behind the pair, and once she saw where they were headed, she let out a tweet, but not before snapping a picture of them from behind.


Just saw G-Dragon with a girl!  Is he dating?  I wonder.....They did just go into Issac Toast together.


After letting out the tweet, she went on her way so as not to bother the star any further.  She didn’t want to be considered one of those really creepy fans that constantly stalked her favorite idols, but the damage had already been done.


After getting their orders, Jiyong and Eunmi wanted to head to a local park to just sit and eat.  Eunmi reassured him that there was a spot she knew that absolutely no one would bother them, but they wouldn’t have to completely hide.  Just as they exited though, there was a sudden rush from paparazzi.  Luckily for Jiyong, as lucky as he could get in this situation, Eunmi was directly behind him, so no one had really gotten a good look at her face.


Backing Eunmi back into the restaurant, he quickly took off his jacket and cover Eunmi with it.  Making sure he could protect her from the crowd of paparazzi, and more than likely fans, he told her they had to move, and fast if they wanted to get away.  They’d have to make it somewhere so he could call someone to come and get them, or at least close enough to get back to the dorm.


Rushing outside, he tried his best to push through the crowd of cameramen and a few fans.  His main concern at the moment was Eunmi.  Getting a familiar feeling his head began to ache.  His first initial thought was, Oh no, not now!  Then that quickly moved back to getting out of the crowd, pushing through he needed to get Eunmi out of there before anyone saw who she was, or before she got hurt.


Luckily for his sake, there just so happened to be who else near by, but T.o.P. himself.  He had recently just gone on a lunch break when he saw the tweets going around.  After seeing the picture T.o.P. knew Jiyong was going to get into something he was going to need help getting out of.  Telling the company he wanted to go out for lunch, they sent him out with a couple of the 2NE1 members to go get something to eat, and once he showed them what was going on, they didn’t mind stopping to rescue Jiyong and whoever he was with.


“Jiyong!”  CL called out to him, “come on!”  She, Dara and T.o.P. all motioned for them to rush over to the car.  Getting Eunmi into the car, he made sure that she was first priority before getting himself.  Just after Jiyong got in the car and shut the door, they were off.


“Ow!”  Jiyong rubbed the back of his head where his Hyung had suddenly smacked him.  “I’m already hurting over here!”


“Well good!  You should know better than to go out in public with a someone who isn’t a star, let alone together!  Don’t you remember what happened to Toma?”  T.o.P. was so furious that for a moment he forgot that Jiyong had amnesia, and that Eunmi had no clue that Toma even existed.  A sudden realization came over his face.  Looking away, he apologized, “I’m sorry.  I forgot.”


“No, I do remember now what happened to Toma,” Jiyong looked down at his lap, and everyone else completely silent.  “Last time I took her out with me, a fan attacked her.  She sprained her ankle too.”


A silence ensued over the group before T.o.P. broke it again, “Driver, head back to the dorms first so we can drop these two off.  After that we’ll head out for lunch.”