The next day, still the same.

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

The next day Myungsoo was again, the one assigned to get Coco. He tried to pass the responsibility to his other members but they told him that the location shoot for his drama, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, is on the way to the vet so it would still be convenient for him to be the one to pass by. Is that such an unfortunate thing for him?

 

While EunJi happily greeted Myungsoo, _______ still had that same expression that she had when she first saw him after assessing Coco’s state. Myungsoo returned the look, making him still look arrogant in her eyes.

“Oh you again.” She said nonchalantly before leading him to the room where Coco is.

Funny enough, both of their moods positively changed when they saw Coco playing with the other healed dogs.

Myungsoo crouched down and called out Coco’s name. The dog responded fondly, his tail was wagging as he hopped towards his owner who he obviously missed despite his ‘lack of attention’. Even though he didn’t like _______’s personality in the beginning, he acknowledged her great skills. Coco looked so much better compared to the day before, he definitely was happier.

“So how is he?” Myungsoo asked for an update even though he can see Coco’s current state.

“He has recovered. He was even barking continuously earlier because he wanted to walk outside.” ________ answered back with a soft smile. Although she won't admit it, watching Myungsoo play with Coco like that and seeing him concerned slightly melted her heart. Maybe he wasn't so bad? Just maybe. 

After playing with Coco a bit, Myungsoo carried him until he had to settle the bill. ________ reiterated the things Myungsoo needed to do and buy so that Coco would be in perfect shape.

“Unnie, should we get his photo or autograph so more people would come here?”  EunJi whispered giddily to ______, unknown to them that Myungsoo could hear their conversation too.

“Shush. No we won’t do that.”

“Why not?! Infinite’s popularity is rising up these days, we’ll get more clients.” Yes, EunJi made sense but still _______ stood her ground.

“No. I don’t want this place to be crowded with fangirls who’ll just lurk outside. I want this clinic to grow and be recognized because of our hard work and love for pets, okay?”

“Oh you’re so deep and dramatic unnie. Fine, I’ll follow you now but the next time he comes I’ll have my make-up on and I’ll have a selca with him.” EunJi answered back before facing Myungsoo.

“By the way, belated Happy Birthday!” Eunji cheerfully told Myungsoo. Oh, wasn’t it so obvious that she was a big fan?

Myungsoo smiled genuinely and thanked her for the greeting before jokingly saying “Now don’t I get a discount?”

“Oh uhm…unnie?” Eunji shot _______ a look, who was just a few steps away from her.

“We only give discounts to clients who bring in their pets within the week of the animal’s birthday…that’s if you remember his birthday.” _______ replied without bothering to look at Myungsoo, who actually glared at her.

He then connected Coco’s leash to his collar before walking towards the door.

“Come back again.” EunJi waved before jokingly singing the chorus of Infinite’s song.

“I’ll be crazy to come back here unless you change your veterinarian.” He muttered before walking out the door.

 

“Coco-ah!” The rest of Infinite happily welcomed their dog back as soon as he came rushing from the door, leaving Myungsoo behind.

“You gave us all a scare.” SungJong first kneeled in front of Coco and got him from the floor.

“Was the vet nice to you?” Hoya asked as he ruffled the dog’s head.

“The vet must have been amazing. Coco seems happier than ever.” Dongwoo commented as it was his turn to play with the dog before Sungyeol stole Coco’s attention with treats.

“Yeah, we should pay her a visit to thank her personally.” Sunggyu would not mind to take the time to see the person who brought Coco back to his current hyper condition.

“Easy for all of you to say, you’re not the one she scolded about Coco.” Myungsoo irritatingly said before going to the bathroom to remove his makeup.

“You should’ve shot her a killer smile.” Woohyun shouted to him from across the room.

In the middle of washing his face, Myungsoo started to think of ways that he could clear his name to the lady veterinarian. He should be used to criticisms and people judging him wrongly because of his job as an idol, right? He’s heard numerous things about people’s perception and different reactions towards his ‘image’ and he has learned to ignore and get over those comments.

But why is it that he feels bothered now, all because of that girl?



Any suggestions as to what Myungsoo can do to 'woo' the veterinarian? 

Comment below or tweet me what you want to see in this story ;)

 
~Comment Replies~
cupidzngel: Yeah, what can L do to change that?? hmmm...;)
pandagirl753: Hope you like this story as well ;) Hope you enjoy the update :)
anj_yesung: Yes, 'pandagirl753' above answered your question ;) It's 'Birth of A Family' Watched it on KBS World too :) 
I know :| I hope nothing like that happens to AFF again. 
Hope you like this update:)
LOVEnamstar: YAY! Thanks! ^_^ Happy you're loving it. 
Hope you enjoy this update :)