Random Trip -Part 2-

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

 

Beast - Beautiful Night


While _________ looked outside the window to appreciate the view, Myungsoo took that chance to secretly take a photo of her on his smart phone before hiding it back. So far, so good.

“How did it start?” ________ couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“How did what start?” He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“You…liking me?” She mumbled like a shy girl.

It was Myungsoo’s turn to blush.

“Well…you started out as a challenge for me. Remember the first time we met?”

“Yeah, you brought in Coco that time.” ________ recalled very well.

“And do you also remember that you were very mean to me?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow at her.

“I was not!” She quickly defended herself.

“Yes you were! You judged me and what not. Anyway, because of your criticism I got pumped up to change your mind. I put in a lot of effort in to coming up with a lot of ideas on how I can erase your bad impression of me. After some time, I was focusing too much on you, even dragging the guys into my plans. They first teased me about liking you, which I obviously denied and I told them that I was just simply clearing my name but then…they made me realize that I was exerting most of my attention to you. It wasn’t only because I wanted to correct you but because I wanted to see and talk to you. Us bickering was the only way we could talk long even if the dogs were not present. I teased you so you’d really notice me, hoping I’d stand out.” Myungsoo explained his feelings from the start up to the present time.

“So playing nice and flirty and acting like a gentleman isn’t the trend nowadays?” ________ .

“Hey, isn’t that what I’m doing now?”

“I think it’s abduction.”

“I think not since you’re enjoying.” Myungsoo answered back before catching _________ smiling because of the view. “I rest my case.” He’s certainly glad to be the reason behind her happiness.

“Sorry to burst your bubble but I still like your pets more than I like you.” ________ replied before sticking her tongue out at him.

“Then what is your type? Tell me things not a lot of people know.”

“Now what are you so curious about?”

“Everything about you.” Myungsoo sincerely said. They spent the whole train ride just talking about themselves and got to know more about each other.

 

The duration of the trip took a bit over an hour and when the two arrived at Suwon, they both felt energized to take on a journey.

“Now I’m hungry.” Myungsoo confessed as soon as they went out of the train station.

“Me too.” She nodded with a pout.

“Since when did you act cute? Ayy…you’re using aegyo now that you know I like you.” Myungsoo teased which ________ responded with a scoff and then pushed him aside.

“Let’s go eat Suwon’s specialty.” Myungsoo stated before getting _______’s hand.

“Hey…people can see.” ________ tried to tug her hand from his hold but he held tighter.

“Both of us are wearing shades and people are out being busy with their own thing. Just don’t fidget so we won’t get any attention.”

Well look at that…new place, new relationship?

 

After asking a cabbie, the ‘couple’ found out that Suwon boasted with their scrumptious Galbi. They were driven to a restaurant that the taxi driver recommended.

Myungsoo fed ________ but she was shy to even try to do the same to him until he forced her to.

“I’ll stop eating if you don’t feed me.” Myungsoo put his chopsticks down and crossed his arms over his chest.

“More for me then.” _______ looked unaffected with Myungsoo’s attempt in whining like a kid.

“You just won’t let me win, will you?”

“Where am I and who am I with now huh?” ________ answered back and before Myungsoo could even retort with anything she fed him a Galbi wrap, putting it a bit harshly in his mouth

“Happy now?” She smirked at him.

She was starting to treat him like a dog again.

 

The two walked out of the restaurant feeling full, satisfied and happy.

“What do we do now?” _______ asked, relying on Myungsoo to come up with the activities to fulfill their day trip.

Myungsoo picked a direction and walked towards a street until he saw a bike store that caught his attention.

“Excuse me. How much is it to rent for a bike?” Myungsoo approached one of the clerks to inquire.

After letting ________ pick out a bike that she liked, Myungsoo asked the clerk again about his recommendation on where he and ________ could go.

“The Hwaseong Fortress is a popular tourist attraction here. You shouldn’t miss it.” He suggested and drew a map with the directions.

“You only rented one bike?!” _________ asked after Myungsoo sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yup. So it’s either you get off and sit behind or you paddle.” Myungsoo told her with a sly grin on his face.

“Just watch where you put your arms on me.” __________ mumbled and placed her bag on the basket located in front of the bike’s handles before starting to move her feet to get the bike’s wheels rolling.

After a few minutes __________ gave up and told Myungsoo to switch with her, which of course he didn’t object to.

He got to hug her from behind and now it’s time for her to do the same. Stubborn _________ didn’t want that and so she just gently put her hands on his shoulders.

Myungsoo rode the bike faster and faster leaving ________ no choice but to hold on to him tighter.

 

The two were in awe upon seeing the impressive structure of the Hwaseong Fortress.

“Did you know that this historical monument was built during the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty and is now designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site?” Myungsoo’s information stunned ________, he surprised her with his knowledge…but in fact he just cheated, he read that off from his phone after doing a quick search. Thank goodness for high technology and his fast thinking skills that continues to amaze ________. He still has a lot up his sleeve.

They went around the astounding area and Myungsoo found another opportunity to show off. He saw the archery range on the fortress’ ground that had other visitors trying their hand with a bow and arrow.

Myungsoo had a proud expression on his face when most of his arrows hit the inner rings of the target that earned him high points.

“Wow. Looks, brains and brawn.” _________ commented making Myungsoo feel even better about hearing that ________ acknowledged his positive attributes.

“I saved one arrow for you if you want to try.” Myungsoo passed the bow and arrow to ________ not knowing that she also has some secret skills.

“Don’t hurt yourself princess.” Myungsoo teased before stepping back.

_________ got in position, she relaxed her hands and pulled her right arm back while taking her time in aiming the arrow which landed perfectly on the yellow center of the target. Now it was Myungsoo’s turn to be shocked and impressed.

“Bullseye.” She winked at a dazed Myungsoo. What he didn’t know was that archery was a past-time hobby for _________ in the past.


 

There’s still a part three to this trip ;)

Hope you're enjoying the cute-sweet moments of the two ^_^ 

I think the story is almost ending? Maybe around 5 chapters more? 

 

~Comment Replies~

annyeoooong: Oh, what happened? Are you alright now? *cyber hug*

 

Well I'm happy that you loved my update and hope it made you smile after getting out of the hosptial ^_^

pandagirl753: Hmmm...we'll see soon ;) We still have Taecyeon to think of ;)

fishyfangirl: I'd love to have a random trip like this too!!

Hope you enjoyed this sweet fluffy update ^_^

ColaSmackles: Bonding time for them ^_~

 

Yup, you'll all know her feelings soon enough but she's not giving in that easily.

About Taecyeon...that will be answered in the next update ;) Haha you shoved your bias aside for Myungsoo.

 

I just wish our weather is just plain comfortable and not show us the extremes.

Hope you take care of your health. Love ya <3

cupidzangel: Very true. Myungsoo isn't being hindered anymore by his fear or nervousness now.

Luckily they're not awkward with each other now.

na-jia: aww..YAY for commenting!! ^_^ I appreciate it :)

Now you know his answer ;)

anj_yesung: Yes, their much needed quality time together ;)