A date with Taec

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

 


“Ready to be swooned?” Taecyeon teasingly asked ________ as he opened the car door for her.

“Don’t be too flashy please.” _______ half-joked, she actually hoped that Taecyeon didn’t pull any strings to do anything big to impress her because of his ‘star’ status.

“What?! Well you could have told me that earlier before I maxed out my card in preparation for this day.”

_______’s eyes widened and before her jaw could drop, Taecyeon laughed and told her that he was just kidding. Taecyeon didn’t want to ‘bribe’ _________ with an expensive date, he wanted to show off that he is still a charmer even when in a ‘normal’ simple, casual date. Some stars do it real big for their dates to please their chosen ones but with a reality check that can all vanish in a snap. Taecyeon wanted to be real with her.

They were only starting out their date but Taecyeon was already giving _______ reasons to not regret nor feel awkward in going out with him. The ride towards their first destination was filled with ‘teethful’ of smiles and laughter as they got to know more about each other

 

“Movie theater?” ________ asked to confirm if they were really out to watch a movie.

“I know it’s a cliché setting for a date but I only get a few free days and what I do and who I spend it with is important for me so that I know I’m spending my free time wisely. That’s why I chose to go out on a date with you and let you see that I can be as chill as anyone can be. I can be ordinary although I can’t help it if I still have that extraordinary charm.” Taecyeon explained himself. ________ liked that his personality is a mix of seriousness and adorkable, definitely far from boring.

Taecyeon bought tickets for the ‘chick flick’ romantic movie ‘Architecture 101’ while ________ bought them a bucket of popcorn and drinks.

 

“Aren’t you in the same company as her?” ________ asked in a soft tone as she saw Miss A’s Suzy appear in the movie they were watching.

Taecyeon confirmed ________’s guess and continued to focus on watching the movie. The two would blush and feel slightly embarrassed every time their hands would touch whenever they would get from the popcorn bucket at the same time.

In the middle of watching the movie, ________ felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket and so she slowly, discreetly took it out and checked her message.

‘I’m at your clinic.’ _______ raised her eyebrow as she read the message that came from Myungsoo.

‘It’s my day off.’ ________ hastily replied before returning her phone back in her pocket. What could Myungsoo possibly want from _______ that he had to inform her of his whereabouts? EunJi and the other veterinarian in charge are just as capable in helping him with whatever need. Luckily, Myungsoo didn’t text her back anymore.

As the credits rolled, the two didn’t rush to get out of their seats. They stayed put and talked about which their favorite parts were and what moment in the movie moved them. The two then talked about architecture, Taecyeon shared how the building of JYP looks like and told _______ that he envied YG’s building for its cool design, _______ on the other hand told Taecyeon of her dream veterinary clinic and then the two ended up comparing their ideas of their dream houses before the guard told them off, telling them that they had to leave the cinema already to make way for the next screening and new set of audience.  The two laughed the incident off as they walked out of the theater.

 

It was raining outside and instead of trying to rush to go to the car and find another place to go to, Taecyeon and _________ decided to just spend time at the café located in the same building. Taecyeon ordered a cappuccino coffee for him, a hot French vanilla mocha drink for the lady and honey-bread topped with gelato for them to share.

“So what do you call this kind of weather?” Taecyeon asked as he and ________ sat under a parasol in the rooftop area of the café.

“Rainy?” _______ eyed Taecyeon weirdly because of his question.

“No, you have to be more creative than that. Like for example for me, this kind of breezy, rainy weather can be considered ‘cuddle weather’.”

“Ahh…well for me I can put this kind of day ‘bed weather’”

“Or a day that we can use being lazy as an excuse.” Taecyeon joked but ________ nodded her head in agreement as she chuckled.  

It was pretty obvious that the two were enjoying their date, too bad it had to be cut short when both of their phones rang and interrupted their moment.

After taking a few seconds to talk on the phone the two coincidentally let out a sigh and faced each other.

“There’s an emergency at the clinic.”

“I have a short-notice meeting to go to.”

Both of them talked at the same time making them still smile at the weird occurrence.

“I’m sorry. I would have loved to spend more time with you.” Taecyeon apologized first but ________ did as well, saying that she too would have to go earlier because of an unexpected incident at her workplace.

“I guess we both are pretty busy people.” She said not knowing if she should be happy or not about that fact.

“Well that’s what you get for being great at what you do.” Taecyeon answered back as he stood up to get ready to leave with ________.

 

Taecyeon dropped _______ in front of her office and he was actually happy that the traffic was slow when they were driving back, it gave him more time to bond with her and slightly extend their date.

“Hopefully you enjoyed this day as much as I did. This won’t be the last time that you go out with me, right?” Taecyeon asked bashfully after opening the door for _________.

“Don’t worry, I had a great time with you. Next time, let’s try to really properly clear our schedules.” ________ answered back with a smile.

 


 

~Comment Replies~

annyeoooong: Hmmm...the questions is, does Myungsoo know that he's jealous?haha or will he be in denial? ;)

pandagirl753: Is that reaction for Myungsoo or for Taec and the girl? :)

cupidzangel: YAY for Taecyeon. I'm glad you guys are finding Myungsoo's 'weird feelings' amusing.haha ;)

ColaSmackles: Here's the date with Taecyeon ;)

hmmm...How will Myungsoo react once he finds out that the two really went out?

Hope you enjoy this update :)

KPOPWAYOFLIFE: Haha your comment made me grin. Typical comment of a fan who 'ships'. I'm happy if you ship these two ;)

xlnceline: Do you think he knows that he's feeling jealous? ;)

anj_yesung: EunJi is like you guys, she's part of the 'audience' haha. Watching how this love triangle will unfold ;)

SaranghaeIloveyou: Team Myungsoo ;) He'll show up again soon :)