Random Trip -Part 3-

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

 

Myungsoo and ________ stayed in the Hwaseong Fortress to watch the sunset. The view and the mood really seemed romantic for their first trip a.k.a first ‘official’ date.  To be in such a beautiful historic place witnessing a breath-taking scene with the person you enjoy being with...what more can you ask for?

 

After returning the bikes to the store, the two hailed a taxi and went back to the train station.

Their fun activity-filled daytrip tired them out so falling asleep in the seats of the train didn’t seem unexpected. Though it’d be a pity that they would spend their last few hours together sleeping next to each other, at least they were still together…probably dreaming of one another?

Myungsoo woke up from time to time especially when the stops would be announced or to check his phone and to make sure that ________’s still beside him.

Myungsoo guided ________’s head to rest on his shoulder when she was fast asleep so that her head won’t tilt to the other side. He let his fingers run through her hair for a bit.  He smiled down at her and interlaced their fingers before dozing off again.

The time they spent together wasn’t long enough for Myungsoo but it was sufficient enough for him to feel that they had quality time. He felt that she was his and that he actually stood a chance in being in a relationship with her, a very big progress in their current affair.

 

 

“I must say, today wasn’t a bad day to be kidnapped by you.” ________ joked with Myungsoo when the two were walking back to her clinic. “But seriously, thank you for today Myungsoo. I really had a great time.” At the end of the day, _______ was actually thankful on how things ended up for her today. Being pulled out from work often isn’t too bad…especially if you’re with the person that makes your day stress-free and somehow complete.

Myungsoo hesitated on how he would reply but he knew he has already wasted so much time in dilly-dallying. He has decided to always be upfront with _______ regarding his thoughts and feelings towards her.

“I wish you won't tell me I mean nothing to you after spending today together. I hope your feelings clear up after today, after everything we did, after all the things I confessed to you.” Myungsoo was seriously sincere. Instead of attempting to steal a kiss on her lips or cheeks, Myungsoo slowly moved closer towards ________ and gently placed his lips on her forehead before softly saying “Good night.”

 

Myungsoo turned around to still try to show a final cool image but there was a stupid yet cute grin plastered on his face. He has only taken a few steps away when he heard _________ call out to him.

“About Taecyeon…” Her voice and especially the name she uttered stopped him. “Taecyeon and I, we called things off.”

Myungsoo immediately turned around and approached her again while asking “What?! When? Why?” This was totally new and big information to Myungsoo.

“He said that with all the travelling they’d do this year he’ll feel bad in letting me wait and then I also told him the same things I told you last time about the fans and the clinic. I admitted that my feelings for him are wavering because of someone else.” She confessed to Myungsoo, although didn’t clearly tell him that that someone else is him. “I…uhm…I don’t know what else to tell you but just give me some time to figure things out. I’ve focused too much on my studies and work for the past years and so these kinds of feelings are still pretty rare to me. ” ________ honestly expressed, her eyes couldn’t stay long on Myungsoo because of the sudden fluttering feeling her heart was giving her.  

Myungsoo nodded in understanding and got something from inside the pocket of his jacket. He then reached out to ________’s hand and placed something on her palm. “Wear this the next time we see each other. Please wear it when you are ready so I will know.”

_________ studied the item on her hand, it was a simple sliver chain necklace that had a heart-shaped target pendant.

Myungsoo showed _______ the other souvenir he bought from when they were inside the fortress. He held the partner of her pendant, which was a bow and arrow. The items somehow symbolizes how Myungsoo is targeting ________’s heart but he can’t completely aim for it if he cannot see it. Myungsoo initially thought on keeping the target pendant and giving ________ the bow and arrow, he thought of how he would always be wearing the heart for her to clearly see that he is opening his love life to her so that she can mark his heart, but after hearing what she had to say tonight, he decided to be the one to continuously chase her, he had a strong belief that she would be worth it.

The gift was not that cheesy and typical which ________ liked all the more.

 

_________ went inside the clinic after bidding Myungsoo goodbye for the second time. _________ chuckled when she saw that Eunji was sleeping in her room. Eunji took over in the clinic for the rest of the day that she was out so she crashed in her boss’ bed. It’s her fault anyway.

_________ changed her clothes and when she went out of the bathroom she saw the cat they adopted from Myungsoo walk sleepily inside her room. She noticed another note that was hanging off its collar so she crouched down to take it off from the kitty after petting it.

‘Good night doesn’t necessarily mean I wish you a good sleep, I say it cause I know you made my day and that you’d be the last one I will think about until I fall asleep.’

Although the memo made ________ smile, an unknown piece of information still puzzled her “Are you really from Myungsoo??” She couldn’t believe that she forgot to ask Myungsoo about this little feline friend but then again there are still so many mysteries to Myungsoo although she was able to unravel a lot of his quaint traits today. Maybe that’s good enough for now. There’s always a next time, right?

 

It’s safe to say that both ________ and Myungsoo slept wonderfully with a smile that night.

 


 

Girls the story is ending!! Probably one – two chapters left T__T

I’m thinking of posting a new story soon after, not sure if I’ll put up another We Got Married-inspired story or one of the stories in this blog post I put up a few months back. What do you think?

 

BTW, I’ve been watching Ranking (featuring the boys Infinite) and I’ve found myself getting more and more attracted to Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Hoya.

 

~Comment Replies~

pandagirl753: YAY Team Myungsoo FTW! <3

fishyfangirl: More fluffy moments! <3

 

Haha yeah she's still that fierce girl but her inner sweetness is slowly coming out ;)

anj_yesung: Yeah, she just keeps surprising Myungsoo.haha

I'm happy you like the trip and the place I picked :)

ColaSmackles: Yeah, both of them are opening up to each other, more honest about their feelings :)

 

I hope this last part of the trip answered your curiosity ;) Poor Taecyeon.haha

<3

annyeoooong: Oh wow. Well I'm glad that you're much better now. Stay healthy!!

Haha I think I'd feel the same if I had such a very cool and handsome tour guide :D

cupidzangel: Well It's a planned date and trip, just a random place maybe.haha ;)