senseful or senseless?

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

 

“For a doctor, I sure have unhealthy eating habits.” ________ talked to herself as she picked out packets of ramyun from the market that was just around the corner. She was on her way back to the clinic when she saw familiar guys strolling around the park with their dogs.

“Late night walk?” ________ asked loud enough so that the men can hear her.

“Oh _______ noona!” Sungjong pointed towards her direction. The rest of the guys, and with their dogs leading them, walked to get closer to ________. All seven of the members of Infinite were present which kind of happily surprised ________.

“Do you always walk the dogs this late?” She asked curiously as she crouched down to greet the dogs and it seems like they missed her since they kept her hands and jumping up on her.

“We often do since our schedules end late most of the time.” Myungsoo answered as he tried to tame the excited dogs.

“Yeah and it’s the only time that fans actually go home for their curfew or to sleep or blog about us so we get to enjoy the peace.” Sungyeol added.

“How about you? Why are you out this late?” Myungsoo showed interest in her late night wander. ‘Don’t tell me you just came back from a night out with Taecyeon?’ He thought bitterly, knowing that it is possible that she may be coming home from a late date with Taecyeon.

“Oh I bought some late dinner from the mart to cook.” ________ said as she raised the plastic bag in her hand to show them. “Want some ramen?”

“I would love to eat ramen now!” Sunggyu answered right away.

“Actually we can’t.” Woohyun said after quickly coming up with a plan.

“We can’t??” Sunggyu asked confused as he looked at Woohyun.

“OH yeah we are on a diet.” Hoya backed Woohyun up as he quickly figured out what Woohyun’s getting at.

“Yeah while some of us already ate before leaving the dorm.” Dongwoo also said while trying to hide his snigger.

“But you know who hasn’t done both of those…Myungsoo!” Woohyun said almost too cheerfully.

Woohyun and Soojung then pushed Myungsoo forward, pushing him a bit too strongly actually that he almost crashed into ________, now that would’ve been a powerful hug.

Myungsoo glared at his group mates knowing exactly what they have in mind.

 

 

“So you’re staying here for now right? Is it comfortable?” Myungsoo asked as soon as ________ opened the lights inside the clinic. A hint of concern could be felt from Myungsoo’s tone of voice.

“Yup, it’s practically my second home.” She answered back and led Myungsoo to the inner part of the area.

“You have a kitchen to cook in?” Myungsoo curiously asked again since he hasn’t fully explored the veterinarian’s clinic yet.

“Of course, this place is complete. We really made space for us, the staff and our clients to be able to feel like this is a mini-hostel that has cozy accommodations and not have that uncomfortable ‘this is just for animal standards’ feel. We have a pantry, lounge, TV, free wi-fi and even a bathroom.”

________ got a pot from one of the cabinets and started filling it with water before putting it on top of the lit up stove.

“Does Taecyeon hyung know your situation? Has he visited you here yet?” Myungsoo couldn’t help but ask, always feeling that Taecyeon is probably a step ahead of him, always connecting ________ to him.

________ turned around and looked at Myungsoo with an amused expression before asking “Are you jealous?”

There was a delay in Myungsoo’s reaction that he hoped ________ didn’t notice much, he tried to cover that expression of his by letting out a mocking laughter and then said “Say something that makes sense.”

________ ended their conversation by turning her back on him and just focused on cooking the ramen.

 

The two started eating the ramen in silence, which was actually comfortable for them.

________ only spoke up when she saw Myungsoo his lips, a mannerism of his that she has noticed for quite some time now.

“Why do you always do that?” She asked as she pointed her chopsticks at his mouth.

“Do what?” Myungsoo raised his brow at her.

“You keep your lips. You know that doesn’t really keep your lips moist, it can even cause bacteria and worsen chapped lips.”

“You care so much about my lips. Do you want a kiss?” Myungsoo teased before he deliberately ran his tongue on his lips in a slow motion.

“Now that really makes no sense, I wonder how your mind works.” ________ replied after rolling her eyes at his remark.

“Well thanks for the meal. Rest well, tomorrow will be a long day for you.” Myungsoo told _______ as he got up from the seat and extended his hand to ruffle _________’s hair affectionately.

“Ya! Don’t talk to me as if I’m younger than you.” She moved her head to the side and got Myungsoo’s hand and pushed him away.

 

 

-The day after-

 

To say that the clinic has been busy since the moment they opened in the morning would be an understatement. Big named stars like Lee Hyori, guys from 2a.m, Wonder Girls’ Sunye, and even Jiyong and Taeyang from Big Bang brought their dogs to _________ all at the same day to get consultations.

“How did this happen?” EunJi asked her unnie as they wondered how they were publicized to those famous artists, not that she was complaining.

They would be definitely earning more than enough if this continues.

“It could only be because of two people, either Taecyeon or Myungsoo told them about us.” Eunji voiced out her opinion.

Upon hearing Myungsoo’s name, ________ immediately remembered one of the things he told her the night before ‘…Rest well, tomorrow will be a long day for you.’ Did he know? Was this his way of helping her out since she didn’t want to take his money?

“We could be known as the vet to the hallyu stars. I should start putting on facial night masks so I’ll look fresh in the morning. Now this really makes me want study faster and take the Veterinarian board exam soon.” Eunji started coming up with different scenarios again.

 

Little did they know that there would soon be chaotic repercussions to this growing (famous) clientele of theirs

 

 


Gif's to go a long with the scenes? Yay or Nay? 

 

~Comment Replies

Alina1225: Hey...I missed you, here and on Tubmlr! Busy with classes??

Glad you're enjoying the updates :)

kyuyul: That is true ;) We'll see him visit more in the future.

Yeah! I agree! They both have that 'cold' vibe.

pandagirl753: Even she is teasing him about being jealous ;)

KPOPWAYOFLIFE: LOL I can totally imagine that, oh the rage of disturbing a date with the y Taec.

Myungsoo is still feeling childish with this love business.haha

 

Like another reader mentioned, Shin Won Ho kinda has that 'cold' vibe similar to Myungsoo, right? ;) Suzy is cutely obssesed. Like a fangirl.haha

SaranghaeIloveyou: He still lacks confidence in showing his 'true' feelings.

imaginedreamlove: Same here!! He looks like he didn't grow old, like in Coffee Prince. :)

 

Haha Myungsoo show-off hoping na baka ma-una mag-confess sa kanya ;)

cupidzangel: I love that side of him too.lol Torment him some more ;)

anj_yesung: Yup, he really is ;)

On Tv, I watch kbs world or arirang but online I get links from kshow.net ; kimchidramas.net ; or I just search on youtube.

annyeoooong: She's starting to notice his jealous side.haha

Yup, well let's see what Myungsoo will do now that he exactly knows where she is.

ColaSmackles: Haha well there would still be good things that will happen to her (related to Myungsoo) even if she's just staying in the clinic ;)

There'll be drama and maybe a sadder situation for her soon :|