Bonding in the morning

I fell for my vet, she fell for my pet.

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby (Ra.D remix)


 

“Unnie! We have VIP clients!” EunJi tried to contain her inner fangirl squeal as she entered ________’s work space making ________ raise her eyebrow at her intern.

Curious, _______ went out to see who was making her nurse react like that again.

Seven guys made themselves comfortable on the couches provided. Of course she recognized them and also noticed the three dogs that they have with them.

“So…do they look healthy and happy enough for you?” Myungsoo smirked as he was the one to break the ice.

 

________ knew Myungsoo was challenging her by the tone of his voice and the look on his face.

With the help of a barely calm Eunji, _______ was able to check Coco, Nooroong and Tofu, of course one dog at a time. The guys looked at the sight as if she was performing a miracle, the dogs perfectly behaved in her hands. They usually didn’t like it when one probes them but with ________, she did things smoothly. Maybe the dogs are biased to girls? Maybe _______’s voice and soft touches soothed them? Or maybe she really was just skilled…a dog whisperer veterinarian?

“Perfect?” Myungsoo asked again after _______ finished taking down notes on each of the dogs.

“Not quite.” ________ said as she got the attention of the rest of the members.

“They all need dental cleaning. Tofu needs eye drops because his eyes are slightly red. Nooroong needs vitamins to make his coat better and Coco…well he seems to be doing well since our last encounter.”

After getting Infinite’s approval, _______ called the attention of the other veterinarian in her clinic to help her do the dental cleaning.

“Will you just wait here or will you come back for them?” ________ asked them as she got her stuff ready.

“We’ll just wait here with your cute assistant.” Woohyun’s words made EunJi want to hyperventilate.

“We’ll warn you now that you may not finish all three of them soon since they can get pretty rowdy.” Dongwoo advised ______.

“Yeah, do you need any help?” Myungsoo asked but with a nonchalant expression.

“No thanks. You’re paying me to do my job anyway.” _______ replied as she tied her hair up.

 

As _______ and the other vet were getting the leash of the dogs, one of them didn’t want to leave.

“Tofu-ah let’s go so your teeth can be as white as your fur.” ______ sweetly talked to the dog.

“See, that’s just evidence that we’re great owners, he obviously doesn’t want to leave us.” Myungsoo boasted, a smirk played on his lips.

Before _______ could even reply to Myungsoo’s remark, Tofu did something that made everyone stare.

“YA!” The smirk didn’t even last for a minute on Myungsoo’s face because his dog ‘spilled the love’ that he has for his owner by peeing on his leg. What an embarrassing moment for the idol.

“Oh so that’s why he didn’t want to go in yet.” _______ said after laughing a bit. The rest of Infinite collapsed on the floor and couch, pounding their hands on the floor as they laughed hysterically.

“Good boy Tofu, now are you ready? Let’s go.” _________ was finally able to swiftly pull Tofu away from the guys and into one of the rooms where they’ll be doing the procedure.

 

Myungsoo went to the bathroom to wash the wet patch that was on the lower half of his pants while the guys stole and kept EunJi’s attention on them.

They told her about how they were able to acquire the dogs and of course she couldn’t help but admire them more for adopting the dogs with sad pasts.

“You all are super nice and sweet. You should be recognized for making your dog’s happy.” Eunji told them with her eyes sparkling.

“If we deserve an award for being great dog owners, then you and ______ both deserve an award for being the prettiest vets.”  Hoya said with a wink.  

“Oh I’m not a veterinarian yet.” EunJi corrected him with her reddening face.

“Well…do you both have boyfriends?” Sunggyu curiously asked.

Eunji shook her head before answering “Both of us are single.”

Just then Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom and went in front of the room where the dogs and ________ are to take a peek through the circle window on the door.

“Well I think one of them won’t be single for long.” Sungjong sniggered quietly as he took notice of his hyung’s actions. He could even vouch that EunJi would be swept off her feet pretty soon because of his flirty hyungs.

 

While waiting for ________ to finish with her task with the three dogs, the idol group offered to buy breakfast for her, Eunji and for them as well.

Cute isn’t it? The newly acquainted friends bonded that morning. Guess they’ll be seeing each other more often now.



 

Hey everyone, I want to ask your opinions!

Would you want me to give the main girl / protagonist here a name?haha

I’ve been wondering how I can enhance your reading pleasures so please do leave a comment below.

 

Want a name for the girl vet or keep the blanks?

 

~Comment Replies~

pandagirl743: Do they get an A for effort? ;)

cupidzangel: Haha yeah. Do you think he has realized that already?  ;)

ForeverKeyLocket: Haha I agree :)

ColaSmackles: awww...boo :|

Haha yes, Myungsoo will have a lot of moments like that :)

Glad you love the star of my new fic ^_^

Going to update the others soon ;)