"I knew it"

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

Few more chapters to go before the ending~~~ in this chapter, read between the lines.

***********************

 

 

 

 

 

SHINAH’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

I made a very deep sigh, breathing in all the worry and anxiety I feel. It has been months. But I refused to count how many. I was still hoping. I was still assuming that everything just happened yesterday. And now he’ll come…

 

But as long as I held onto that little fantasy of mine, my heart is shattering into pieces. I couldn’t just face the fact that everything was over for me. I lost so many things. I tried to convince myself to get over him, have a new life; live life for it never lasts. But how could I? I was never myself without him. Without him, life has been full of darkness. Black has been the theme of my sight and my heart. I can’t even imagine myself carrying through the upcoming days, weeks, months… or maybe a year without him. I can’t even believe that I am able to breathe without him by my side.

 

I mentally laughed at myself. I look dumb, don’t I? He’s probably not even thinking of me. He’s probably engaged with Tia now, living their own happily ever after. While me? I’m here, sitting pathetically by the sea shore with my dog, Shine, with me. Picturing his face in to my mind. Imagining how happy I would be If he was here, cuddling me and telling me that everything will be alright. That I can be able to see the light again.

 

I hugged my knees while my right palm gripped tighter to the little rope connecting to Shine’s collar. It’s not cold but I am feeling cold. I could still remember what happened….

 

 

 

 

* Flashback

 

 

My body shook automatically as the breeze kissed my cheek. Together with it was the rain, pouring hard, adding a little emotional setting, matching up with my feelings.

 

It has been 2 hours and I’m still waiting here at the bus stop for Sehun. No matter what happens, I’ll wait for him.

After an hour again, a black limousine stopped right in front of me. There came out my Dad, telling me to come with him.

 

I strongly refused; I’ll be waiting for him. But he said that time is running fast. If he’s really coming he should’ve been here since a while ago. I got the point. I started crying. Was I really that easy for him? Has he already forgotten about me and already made up with Tia?

 

With all courage, I went there with him. We flew to China with Sehun never leaving my mind. I guess, everything ends here.

 

 

* End of the flashback

 

 

 

 

 

I bitterly smiled as everything flashed back. I miss him. His sheepish smile. His nose and his lips…. I missed kissing them. Will I ever be able to kiss them again?

 

My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

 

“Yes……. I’ll be right there……. Just let me stay here for a few minutes….. No, don’t bother. I can handle myself, Gege…… Okay….. Bye.” I said and dropped the call.

 

After a few more minutes of reminiscing, I decided to go back to the Resort I’m staying at. I heard footsteps approaching. I was shocked not to hear Shine barking. She would usually bark at strangers that might want to get near me.

 

“Shine? What’s the matter?” I asked as Shine bit the rope I’m holding and pulled me a lot of times.

 

As the person approaching drew closer, I smelled his scent.

 

That’s the moment my heart beat became rapidly fast. It’s a strange and at the same time very familiar feeling. It was the first time my heart beat this fast after months.

 

This person’s scent, it’s too familiar.

 

I could feel the person near me. Just a meter away and I’m bothered why Shine is not pushing him or her away from me.

 

“Who-who are you?!” I managed to say as I put up all my courage.

 

“Kris Gege? Is that you?” I added with trembling voice.

 

In just a matter of seconds, I felt that person’s hand caressing my left cheek.

 

As soon as I felt his touch, my knees almost fell.

 

That person spoke, more like a whisper, “It’s me…. It’s me….”

 

I closed my eyes though it may not make some changes to what I’m currently seeing. A tear escaped from it.

 

I knew it.

 

 

 

 

What do you think happened? Comment below~