|33| Who is ALEXIEL?

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  -  T H I R T Y ' T H R E E

 
 
 

 

[A/N: Oooops~ Have you read the previous chapter yet? I double updated so check it out if you haven’t. ^^]

 

 

 

You woke up the next morning did your usual morning stuffs and went to work.

On your way there, your co-workers are talking about you at the coffee shop.

“Guys, who do you think is that guy with Shinah yesterday?” Jonghyun asked.

“I don’t know.. But could he possibly be her boyfriend?” JB asked.

“I don’t think so. Shinah said that she don’t have a boyfriend.” Jonghyun replied.

“She have! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND.” JB exclaimed.

“Dream on, Im Jae Bum. That guy must be her EX-BOYFRIEND.” Ailee said.

Just in time, you entered the coffee shop.

They’re all shocked to see you because they’re talking about you just now.

You just shrugged it off and went to work.

 

 

By 4 o’clock, your shift ended and you walked home with Jonghyun.

At your house, Jonghyun slouched at the couch, waiting for you.

You went out and the both of you headed to the resto bar where you work as a singer together with Jonghyun and his band. (CNBlue)

Little did you know that Kai saw you with him and thought that he is your boyfriend.

 

 

Hours passed and by 1 AM at EXO’s Dorm, Sehun is having a hard time to sleep.

He went out of his room and went to the kitchen.

He poured a glass of water and gulped.

On his way back to his room, he heard someone sniffed.

His heartbeat went faster and goose bumps covered his body.

He’s definitely afraid of ghosts.

He went in the living room with all of his courage.

He sighed when he saw Chanyeol with a lot of tissue papers around him, sitting on the floor and watching TV.

He went towards him and asked, “Are you okay, Hyung?”

“Yeah~ I don’t know why I still tear up whenever I watch this.” Chanyeol’s deep voice echoed the living room. “Wanna watch it?”

“Sure.” Sehun sat at the couch and Chanyeol replayed the video.

 

“Chanyeol-Oppa. Annyeong~ I just want to thank you for all the things that you’ve done. I really appreciate that you want to keep your promise. But I’m sorry. Everything changed. Things aren’t the same anymore. I left because everything is so confusing. And I don’t want to be a burden to anyone anymore. I know that you know how much I love Sehun. And it hurts. Anyways, Annyeong Oppa. Take care of yourself. I love you!” Sehun heard it all.

A tear escaped from his eye realizing that Shinah loves him too.

But it was too late.

“I guess none of us are meant for her.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

Sehun went to his room and unlocked his phone.

He roamed around his gallery and saw a strange video named as “Video 687”

He clicked it and saw Shinah, set up just like the other’s video.

 

“Hi. I got your phone few days ago when we were on the Philippines. I saw my pictures on you photo album. I was shocked. I don’t know that you’re my fan. And your selcas.. Are too adorable. I borrowed them ^^ Sehun.. I love you. I know its too late but I want you to know how I feel for the last time. Please don’t look for me. If we’re really meant for each other, God will make a way.”

 

 

The next day, Sehun got up and found everyone having their breakfasts at the dining room.

Sehun poured fresh milk on his glass and drank it.

“I really miss Max.” Chanyeol suddenly said.

Sehun’s head automatically turned to him, “Max?”

“Yeah.. Max is Shinah’s English Name. Max Seong.”

“Max…….. Seong?”

“Yeah.. She used that name when she was young...”

“Does she said something about her friend….. Alexiel?”

“Yeah~ who the hell is that guy? Shinah’s always telling me that she loved him. He’s her first love and everything. Nah! I don’t even care.”

“Alexiel… Is also her first kiss….” Sehun said.

“How did you know?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 



 

 

[A/N: Omona. Sehun.... Drop your thoughts. ^^ Dont forget to subscribe if you havent. ^^]