~ Free Chapter ♥

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 
 
 
 
 
THANKS GIVING CHAPTER.
 
(If all you care about is the flow of the story, you may skip this chapter. Thanks.)
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
This is a free chapter so I will say WHATEVER I want to say. ;)
 
 
 
First of all, I want to take notice those people who think that my story is LAME. If you're a type of a reader who reads every Author's note of my updates, you'll notice that I've complained about the BASHERS thrice, I think? Or more.
 
If you're one of those bashers, scan the comments section and you'll see no comment from you there. I DELETED IT. 
 
If you think that my story is lame for having SIX BOYS drool over ONE GIRL, then dont read my story.
 
Im not perfect so I understand that I cant please anyone with my works but atleast, HAVE RESPECT. I give off my 100% here. All my best. Im glad that a lot of people appreciate how my mind works. But please, do not bash. Okay? :)
 
 
Second, why did I made this kind of story? Simple. Im just an ordinary fangirl. All of the main casts here are my biases so I thought of a very stratigic plot where I can put all my biases in one story. I have no exact plot about this story actually. I write whatever comes to my mind. IM A VERY DRAMATIC AUTHOR. I love those scenes where my chest is going to ache because of too much pain from the Story im reading.
 
This is the most successful fanfic I've ever published so Im really working hard to satisfy the readers. I hope that I do satisfy you.
 
 
Third, why are there so many typos and grammatical errors? Let me clear out first, Chapters 1 to 59 are not edited. So pardon the typos.
 
As for the grammatical errors, ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAJOR LANGUAGE. I am a Filipino, and Im just sixteen years old. So excuse my mistakes. ^^
 
 
Fourth, what happened to the first season? The one with Super Junior? Im sorry, Guys. But its on hold. I lost the plot on my mind, so I dont think I still can continue that one.
 
Fifth, who's gonna end up with Shinah? Check the poll on the foreword. :)
 
 
***
 
These are the readers I've chosen. If you see your username below, PM me. Tell me what gift do you want to have. (That I can give through AFF or other social networking sites.) This selection of BEST readers were based on the number of comments and the content of those comments. If you're a new reader who knows how to appreciate a fanfic, expect your name below. ^^
 
 
1. K3U_minwoo (This girl, I just love her so much. She's the one who introduced me to the world of Fanfics and has always been a good friend both online and personal. Darning, thank you for the support! Hope we'll continue to make a lot of Kpop Dance Covers. iLoveyou.Ü )
 
2. seohyun10 (A good friend. Even though she's still young, she knows how to appreciate things. ^^ iLoveyou, saenggie ♥ )
 
3. HoMinWon96
 
4. LeeEmii
 
5. Tofu-Chicken
 
6. angelgirl412
 
7. tharts
 
8. BlockBC
 
9. SuperSHINeeKpopLover
 
10. Verryy
 
11. Viplairnotyet
 
12. jasmin1131
 
13. preppymelissa
 
14. Igotsmiles1
 
15. junnapaje
 
16. chiaki
 
17. lovinglyblueksy
 
18. Heartfilia
 
19. Woojae
 
20. TJKCPUI
 
 
PM me. ^^
 
 
[A/N: Gotta start double updating. Merry Christmas! ♡]