|21| I still love you but I have to.

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  -  T W E N T Y  '  O N E

 
 
 

[A/N: Hello guys. :3 Okay, if you’re going to see me now, my eyes are puffy and swollen. Lol. :D I cried again. As always. Anyways, I'm really thankful that whenever I go online, my mood is changed. Thank you for commenting. I just want to say that we’re not even on the HALF of this fic so everyone, CALM DOWN, okay? ((((: Update~ Enjoy~]

 

 

| Shinah’s POV |

 

 

I went home after practicing my dancing skills.

I rested for a moment and grabbed my Diary.

 

 

Dear Diary,

 

Hello! I don’t know how I should feel right now. I'm happy because I have Yi Xing Oppa and he said that he would never leave me. I wish he meant it. Because every person that I value, always ended up abandoning me. My real parents, Lee Hoon Aboji, Kris, Ashley and now... Sehun. I made my decision to end everything about me and Sehun because I don’t want to be hurt anymore. I’ve been through a lot. I even forgot to check how Sehun feels for me. Well, if he likes me too, I wish he would hold onto whatever he felt. That is if, only if, he feels the same. But if not, I wish he would just be friends with me and stop doing things that would make me feel like I'm special to him. I also wish that my childhood friends would be here to comfort me... I really miss them... Chujee, Bald Head and Wide Ears. This is it for now, Diary~ Annyeong~

 

Love,

Shinah ^^

 

 

| The next day |

 

 

I went at the SME building to practice like we usually do.

I stayed beside Yi Xing Oppa the whole time.

I always caught Sehun stealing a glances at me while I watched them practice.

“Loosen up, Sehun! What’s happening to you?! FOCUS!” The dance instructor scolded him.

He had been out of focus the whole time.

What’s happening to him?

I'm worried.

 

After EXO’s practice, I quickly went to Yi Xing Oppa, gave him a drink and wiped his sweat off.

“You practiced so well, Oppa.” I complimented him.

“Really? Kekeke. ^^ I was more glad that you’re checking on me. Not on Sehun.” He said and all of the members turned their attention to him, then to me.

“I—Uh.. Aigoo~ You’re so cute, Oppa.” I said and pinched his nose.

“I’ve always thought that you two make a good couple. Why don’t you date instead?” Chen Oppa asked.

“We already are.” Yi Xing Oppa said and  put his arm around my shoulders.

I bit my lower lip and smiled.

 

 

| Sehun’s POV |

 

 

I watched how Lay Hyung and Shinah left the room like newly wedds.

Soon, all of my hyungs left as well.

“Ya, maknae. You okay?” Luhan Hyung tapped my shoulder.

“Yeah. Sure.”  I blankly replied.

“Even if you deny, I know that you love her. Fight for her dude.” He said.

“How can I? She already has a boyfriend.” I reasoned out.

“Tch. You silly boy. Even married couples can be separated, what more when they’re just commited? Don’t tell me that you’re giving up. That’s not the Sehun I know.” He said.

“Tch. Who said that I'm giving up?” I still have one GREAT thing as an advantage to her.” I pointed out.

“What is that?”

“SHE’S MY SLAVE.”

 

 

| Shinah’s POV |

 

 

I can't have lunch with Yi Xing Oppa today because he’s busy.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw 2 JYP stars heading in my direction.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Suzy Bae-ssi and Ok Taecyeon-ssi.” I bowed two times.

“Ya. Stop being too formal. It doesn’t suit you.” Taecyeon-ssi said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “Mworagoyo?”

“Cut it out, Taec. I missed you, Shinah!” Suzy-ssi said, trying to hug me.

I took 2 steps backwards, “I don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Oh. Chickenfox. You’re so forgetful.” Teacyeon-ssi said knocking my head.

I gasped and cupped my mouth, “Omona. You guys.. Chujee-ya and wide ears?!”

“There she is with the wide ears again, but I miss it.” Taecyeon said and I hugged the both of them.

 

We went at a restaurant with less people in it and had lunch.

“We heard about everything. I still want Sehun for you.” Suzy said.

I used to call Suzy as Chujee before because when we were still young, I cant pronounce the letter ‘S’ properly.

“You heard? From whom?” I asked.

“That… Doesn’t matter anymore, I think. But if you're gonna ask me, You deserve Lay more. He’s nicer.” Taec said.

This guy has obviously big, wide ears.

Me, Suzy, Taecyeon and Minhyuk used to be unseperable before.

“How about you two? I'm glad that you still have time to spare. Both of you are so famous now.” I said.

“Yeah~ We managed to meet you today because we badly miss you. And we’re you sunbaes now, little brat.” Taec said.

 

 

After a few minutes, Sehun came in the scene, “Annyeong Haseyo~ Can I borrow Shinah for a moment?”

I glared at him.

“Sure. We’re done anyways. Call us, Shinah.” Suzy said before left.

Sehun dragged me into the next restaurant.

“What is it?” I coldly asked.

“I think you forgot something.” He said.

 

I gave him a questioning look.

“You’re still my slave.” He said.

I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, right.

“Even if we broke up, You’re still going to cling on me whenever I want to.” He added.

I shot him a galre, “WTF?! Why would I?! I already have a boyfriend.”

“I don’t care. You have a malicious mind, Shinah. I just said that your gonna cling. Nothing more than that.” He said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I watched him as he ate his lunch.

Poor hungry jerk.

Tch.

I pulled out my planner from my bag and saw the sticky note that was on my head last time.

I quickly called the number, “Annyeong Haseyo~ Is this Jongup-ssi?”

Sehun quickly turned to me as soon as he heard a boy’s name.

“Nae. I'm Jongup. May I know who is this?” The guy on the other line asked.

“I'm Shinah.. The girl on the playground. You’re the owner of the long sleeve and coat, right? “ I asked and glared at Sehun.

“Mmm. Yep. Let’s meet up at 3, nae?” He said.

“Sure. See you later.” I said and hung up.

I fixed my bag and got up, “I'm sorry, BOSS. I still have an appointment to attend to.”

“What? Tug me in! You don’t even know that guy! What if he does something wrong to you?! I can't forgive myself if that happened.” He said.

Thank you, Sehun.

But it’s a little too late for that.

I still love you but I have to move on.

And I'm glad that I finally have someone to move on to.

 

 


 

 

Omona. I can sense that they're gonna be sweet rivals. Lol. :D

BAP moment tommorow! :)))

Comment, please?

MORE SUBSCRIBERS. ♥