Consequences

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

 

[TZ’s Note: Long time no update, eh? Sorry for that. ^^ ]

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

[ SHINAH’S POV ]

 

 

 

 

 

“SM Building, Ahjussi.” I told to the taxi driver as soon as I entered the cab.

 

I have been locking myself in my room for days. Thinking about what I should do. I am so confused, frustrated. But this is the only way. I have to fight for Sehun. Yes, I have to.

 

As soon as the cab reached my destination, I headed straight to Sooman Sajangnim’s office.

 

“Shinah? What bought you here?” The old man asked.

 

I smiled, “I want to audition again, Sajangnim. I want to be an idol again. Am I still welcome?”

 

“What changed your mind, Shinah? Just a few months ago you told me that being an entertainer is not for you.”

 

“I believe people change, Sir.”

 

“If it’s for the better, then that’s nice. Let’s go. Get ready at the practice room. “

 

And I did as what he said. He went out, gathered some of the choreographers and staff. Just like when I first stepped my feet here.

 

“Okay. Everything’s ready, Shinah.” One of the staffs said.

 

As soon as I heard the music, I started dancing. I danced my heart out and did my best. After a few seconds, the music stopped.

 

“Shinah. Are you just fooling around? If you are, stop it.” Sooman Sajangnim said with authority in his voice.

 

Fooling around? They call this as fooling around?

 

“I am not, Sir.”

 

“Then stop it. What happened? You were the main dancer of U-Nite, aren’t you? What happened?”

 

“I-I don’t know..”

 

“I’m sorry, Shinah. But we cannot accept you.”

 

“B-but why not?” Tears are attempting to fall off my eyes.

 

“Im sorry to say this, Shinah but you were just dancing randomly. I don’t know what happened but it’s not good. The way you dance? It’s not. If you really wanted to be an idol, we can accept you at SM Academy and train you there. But that might take few years.” Yeonju-ssi, one of the choreographers told me.

 

My knees automatically and literally softened like jelly. I fell on the floor, looking at the staffs’ eyes. ‘Pathetic’, that’s what their eyes were telling about me.

 

“W-wait, Sir. Can I try again, please?” I asked as soon as I saw the leaving the practice room.

 

No, I can’t give up. Not now that I’m already here. Maybe something just went wrong. I won’t give up. This is for Sehun.

 

“I’m sorry, Shinah. These people has a lot of things to do.” And there, they left.

 

I cried. I sobbed. I don’t know what to do. Sehun’s mom might probably want Tia for his son. And the only way I thought about failed. Successfully failed.

 

I went out of the practice room and saw all of the people looking at me.

 

“Shinah?” A soft voice called me.

 

“Hyejin-Unnie.” I hugged her and wept again.

 

“What happened? Why are you crying, huh?” She sounded so worried.

 

“I auditioned again, Unnie. But they don’t like what I did. Sooman Sajangnim rejected me!”

 

“Oh.. Don’t cry, Shinah. Just try again next time, okay? If you’re really a great dancer, you can be pass the audition again.”

 

“That’s the problem, Unnie. I’m not a real great dancer.”

 

“Stop being so humble, Shinah. I saw you auditioned for the very first time and you were so great!”

 

“I wrote it on the diary, Unnie. The diary grants every entry’s wish, right? I wrote it there. That I wish to be a very good dancer. And then it happened.”

 

“Okay? Then, where’s the diary now?”

 

“I threw it away.”

 

“You what?! WHY?!!!”

 

“Because I thought that if I still keep it, I might become a selfish person and over use it.”

 

“I think I know what happened. That happened to me before but in a different case.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I wrote many things. Like we will be richer, I’ll be 20 years old and an SM Trainee. The day after that, I discovered that my father died. I wrote that I’ll be 20 years old. I missed 4 years of my life. And that includes my Dad’s death. And at the bottom part of the diary, there’s a caption that says: “Big things come with big consequences.”

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE | Comment | UPVOTE