That's what you get Part 1

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  -  T H I R T E E N 

 
 
 

 

[ A/N: Since it has been a long time since I updated, Here’s the part one of the long chappie for everyone! Scroll down to start. ENJOY~ ]

 

 

>>>> ShinAh’s/ Your POV <<<<

 

 

I went outside and saw Chanyeol-ssi, leaning at the post.

“Annyeong haseyo~” I bowed.

"Hey, conggrats on Sehun. ^^ I was shocked. I didnt saw that coming."

I just eye smiled at him.

I think I should get used of this irritating feeling, admitting that me and Sehun are actually dating.

But somehow, I feel glad inside. :>>

"I'll be going now, Chanyeol-ssi. I still have dance training tonight." I said.

"Will you mind if I take you there?" He asked.

"No.. Not at all. ^^" I gladly replied.

 

 

While on the road, we talked out some random stuffs.

"You really reminds me of someone.." He changed the topic.

“Nugu, Chanyeol-ssi?” I asked.

"Call me Oppa, arasso? ^^ She's my friend. But she's so far compared to you. I mean.. In a good way. She's a cry baby. She always nags me about small things. Its been five years since we last saw each other. I really miss her." He said.

"Really? I actually see myself on her when I was still a little clumsy girl. But dont worry oppa^^. Im sure that she misses you too. ^^" I comforted him.

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the SME builing.

“Thanks for the safe ride, oppa. Go home safely. ^^” I said.

He waved shyly.

I felt my cheeks heating.

Maybe because of lack of sleep. o.O

I practiced until 1am.

 

 

I went home and logged into my MSN and Blog Page.

 


 

My Daily Life [ update 1010 ]

 

Just got home ^^ Im so tired. A lot of things happened. I cant believe that I actually agreed to be a girlfriend of that (handsome) bastard.  I saw everyone's reaction. What bugs me more is my precious Oppa. I treasure him but he seems to be disappointed. I hate seeing him being upset. I really want to back out! :((( KILL ME NOOOOOW~

 


 

Just a few seconds, my MSN Buddy buzzed.

 


 

 

GamePrince: Heeeey, Princess~ ^^

HatredPrincess: Uhhh.. Hey? J

GamePrince: I saw your blog update. That’s really complicated.

HatredPrincess: IKR. :@ I hate my life. Argh!

GamePrince: Anyways, Its already 1 o’clock. Have no plans to sleep?

HatredPrincess: How could I? Im in a bad mood. -_-

GamePrince: Hehehe. ^^ Can I ask you something?

HatredPrincess: Sure.

GamePrince: What does #0 said to #8?

HatredPrincess: LOL. Seriously? As If they have mouth to talk. But I really don’t know the answer.

GamePrince: It said, “Nice Belt~” Hehehe. ^^

HatredPrincess: Uhhr. You’re lame. Stop it. :P

GamePrince: Another one, What does letter O said to letter Q?

HatredPrincess: Letters?! Okay. I don’t knoe. -_-

GamePrince: “Eeeew, gross! Wear your underwear, please?”

HatredPrincess:  HAHAHA. :D Okay. You got me on that. I really laughed.

GamePrince: I hope that helps ^^

HatredPrincess: Thanks. ^^ Thanks for being kind and caring eventhough you dont know me. ^^

GamePrince: Of course~ I felt like there's something between us. ^^ Okay, sleep now, Princess. Candy dreams. ^^

HatredPrincess: Arasso~ Goodnight my Prince~ ^^

 



 

 

I logged out of my MSN and roamed the AllKpop society.

The headline of the featured article shocked me.

 



 

 

“U-Nite’s Ashley being cursed and hated by a lot of ELFs”

 

 

 

Ashleys' Tweet Update: [translated]

               Im once an ELF. I really fancy Super Junior. I always thought that they're kind and ANGELS. But I was wrong. These erted jerks ually harassed my best friend. So, they think they could get away with this? Justice shall prevail. BYUNTAES! Damn you! You stole her dignity and ity! You'll get your proper punishment.

 

 

 

 Leeteuk's Tweet Update: [translated]

              Im really sad that someone is bashing on us. What hurts more is the fact that she's a label mate and we treated her as our dongsaeng. This is not just an ordinary bash from anyone. All of the members are affected. I know its improper to answer in a malicious and non sense rumor but let me ask you. Can we still do that in our busy schedule? We never did anything to anyone.

 

 

With this, a lot of netizens, especially ELFs are angry. Some netizens said, “She’s just seeking some attention. Never mind her.” “Rude attitude. She must be retarded. Better fix it, girl.” “Okay. I really like U-Nite but I hate that b*tch. Since I saw her, I really don’t like her. She’s mean! I like ShinAh than her because ShinAH is humble and kind.”

 



 

 

 

>>> The next day <<<

 

I woke up at 4am and went to SM Entertainment to start my ongoing daily vocal training.

I still cant take my mind off Ashley.

What is she thinking?

Doesn’t she know that Super Junior has the strongest fanbase?

She’s out of herself.

 

 

After my vocal training, I went to the locker to deposit my stuffs and start practicing for the upcoming stage of U-Nite.

At the locker room, I saw the other trainees gossiping about something.

“Hey, have you seen the CEO of Good Ent.? Sooman Sajangnim’s  rival-slash-sunbae.” I heard one of them say.

“Yeah.. What is he doing here? I know that he’s fully aware that Sajangnim might send him to hell once he stepped here at SME.” The other one replied.

Wait, is this true?! My Abaji is Sajangnim’s Rival?!

“He used to bully Sajangnim before but look at Sooman-Sajangnim now. He is many times more successful than that old hag.” That’s the last thing I heard.

I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell.

I picked it up and read it.

 

“I was so blind. I never saw your gorgeous side. Keep smiling. Keep on Shining. – Sweet Admirer ♥”

 

As soon as I saw that note, I smiled.

That reminded me of someone.

We used to do this before.

I kinda miss him.

Where are you now, Alexiel?

I miss you.

 

 

I went out of the locker room.

I saw Lee Hoon Aboji talking to Sajangnim.

They seemed to be arguing.

I quickly approached them.

“No. You cant have her.” Sajangnim said.

“Here she is. ShinAh, I want you to go back at GE. I’ll make you a soloist and you’ll be much famous. Go bact to your REAL HOME.” Lee Hoon said.

“No. SME is my real home.. Home is the place you can run into when you have nothing left, right? Im sorry, AHJUSSI. But Im not interested.” I said coldly, with no second thought.

Let your regrets kill you, old hag!

That’s what you get.

“Good Job, ShinAh. Come with me at my office.” Sajangnim said.

 



 

 

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the long time not updating!
But as promised, Its monday so I updated. :)

How's this? :)

Next chapter is the anticipated POVs of Lay and Kris.

Ashley's real reason.

And also, Sooman's Action about the controversy.

Thanks for the many subs! You're all amazing~

And the SHOWCASE~

Damn, kill me now!

They're all HOT and DASHING~

Suho's smile is amazing. ♥

Comment, nae?

SUBSCRIBE too. :))

Comment replies will be posted tomorrow. :)