|44| Kris and Minki

A Fangirl's Diary 2: Your Promise

 

 

 

 

C H A P T E R - F O R T Y ' F O U R

 
 
 

[A/N: Ermm. Chapter 44. Yipee~ Aigoo. >< Can you guys show me proof that the Kai thingy is just a rumor. I can’t sleep. Rawr. I was like, if I found out Sehun is in a relationship, I’ll seriously kill myself. REALLY. I’m not joking. :D Anyways, here is an update~]

 

 

“What?!!” All of them exclaimed.

“Yes. I don’t know what happened since she can’t recall everything. I just found her walking at the streets like a lost puppy. When I called her, she didn’t looked back and said that she doesn’t know me, nor herself.  SO I helped her and was trying to regain everything. I hope you guys would help me and I expect you to don’t hug her just like that. She will be irritated.” Luhan said and they all nodded.

“So, Shinah. Tell me, do you remember some of them?” Luhan asked.

You pointed Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay and Kris.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“How ‘bout me?” Kai exclaimed and you shook your head.

Sehun, Lay and Chanyeol smiled while Kris stayed in his emotionless face.

“They’re the guys on the picture, right Oppa?” You asked.

They all groaned in disappointment.

 

 

“Oh? It’s almost over for my Lunch break. Oppa, I’ll be going now. I’ll drop off here when Manager Eommonim allowed us to end our shift early.” You said.

“Drop off here whenever you want, Shinah. You don’t know how much we miss you.” Suho said.

You gave him a slight smile.

“I’ll be heading off, then. Nice meeting you all. Again, I guess? Luhan Oppa, call me.” You said.

“Can I drop her to her work, Hyung?” Kris asked.

Luhan sighed and nodded.

“Jaljja!” You gave Luhan a quick peck on the lips and waved at the others.

 

 

You walked at your way to the Restaurant while Kris is fixing his hood and shades.

“So…. You probably don’t know me. I’m Kris.. Your uhm.. Ex-boyfriend.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck and smiled, which you thought was cute.

“Have someone told you that you have a cute smile, Kris?” You asked.

He blushed a little, “Yeah.. You used to say that before. Not exactly, though. But you always want me to smile.”

“Why did we broke up?”

“Because… A friend made up stories to ruin us. But that didn’t stopped me from loving you. ^_^”

*That’s right, Kris. Show her another side of yours. Win her trust again.* He thought.

“What kind of person am I before?”

“Hmm... You’re normal. Serious and dedicated to work. Hmm.. What else….”

“Really~ Wahh~ Jinjja… And…. What kind of girlfriend am I to you before?”

“Uh.. You were the best, I must say. You’re caring, lovable and doesn’t let even a mosquito to touch my skin.”

“I am the best?! You mean you had a lot of girlfriends before and after me?!”

*Wait… Is she… JEALOUS?* Kris thought.

“No, its not what I meant. You were my second and last one.”

“Oh~ That’s good to hear.”

“Are you jealous?”

“M-Mwo?! A-Ani! Who said that I am?!!”

*Wait? Why did I even reacted that way? Aish.. Shinah, you pabo!*

“Oh, we’re here. Thanks for walking with me, Kris-ssi.”

“I prefer Oppa.”

“Okay, Kris-Oppa. I would wish that we could talk longer but let’s talk again next time.”

“Okay. Annyeaong~ Take care!”

“Bbye~”

“Oh, wait. Can I have you hand phone number?”

“Sure.” You replied as he gave you his phone and you punched your numbers.

“I’ll be going now. Thanks.” He said and left.

 

 

By 4PM, you finished your shift early because Manager Eommonim is having a 2 day vacation at her home town, Cheonju.

You grabbed your bag and were ready to go to Luhan, excited to tell him that you won’t be working for 2 days when you saw him standing in front of the door.

“Oppa!” You ran into him and hugged him. “What are you doing here, Oppa?”

“We’re done with the practice. Let’s buy some ice cream?”

“Yey~ Sure!”

 

 

You finished buying 2 cones of ice cream and sat at the swing in the park.

“So how’s the walk with Kris?”

“It was fine. He’s warm and funny.”

“Really? We’ll he’s basically not like that. He used to be silent and cold. But he is kind.”

“He is really kind. I love his smile. And I feel something when Im with him. Its strange and weird but I just shrugged it off.”

“Oh~ That’s dangerous.” Luhan mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing! Never mind me. ^_^”

“Oh~ Okay.”

“But, Shinah.. You promised to never leave me, right?”

“Ofcourse. And I will keep that promise. Why are you so strange, Oppa?”

“Nothing. I’m just a little worried. Never mind.”

“Promised me that you won’t leave me too.”

“I promise.” Luhan held out his last finger and linked it with yours for a pinky promise.

 

 

You suddenly saw a little boy crying beside the swing.

You approached him, “Little boy, why are you crying?”

“My friends are not playing with me…”

“Oh~ Uljjima. Noona will play with you.” You picked him up and placed him at the swing.

You started pushing the swing lightly.

“Noona, what is your name?” He asked.

“My name is Shinah. You?”

“Mine is Minki. You’re pretty, Chinah Noona.”

“No, Minki. Its Shinah.. Not Chinah.”

“I said it right. Chinah.”

“Oh. Nevermind.”

“Chinah Noona, can you be my yeoja chingu?”

You looked at Luhan and he smiled. “Okay. I will be your Yeoja Chingu.”

“Yehey~ Chinah Noona, is he your real namja chingu?” The boy said, pointing at Luhan.

“Ani. You’re my only namja chingu.”

“Keurae. I don’t like him for you, Noona. He looks like your sister.”

“Shh. Be kind to your Hyung, Minki.”

“Arassoyo. Minki will obey his yeobo. ^_^”

 

 


 

 

[A/N: Dont be shy to drop by the comment section, guys! ^^ Kai's rumored relationship thing will be found here and here. Comment and subscribe! OMG. Sehun so adorable with his pink phone. ^^]