I'm So Sorry.

Effervescent.
        

       -Yoseob's POV-        

       "RINNY!!" I yelled as I ran to hug her. There's two more days till graduation and I'm glad that I'm gonna go to prom with her!        

       She flinched and pulled away gently. I gave her a confused look and asked her, "Is there anything wrong, jagiya?" She gave me a weak smile before replying, "Oppa, meet me at the park after school. I've something inprotant to tell you..." And with that, she gave me a peck on my cheek and walked to class.        

       I stood there, dazed. What is she gonna talk to me about? What is she gonna tell me? Is it something I did?         

       When I went into class, she was sitting with Hyunseung. This puzzled me even more, but she just gave me a reassuring smile. I have a bad feeling about this...        

               

       -Your POV-        

       After school, I went to the park. And like I expected, Yoseob was already there, waiting for me. He stood up when he saw me and beamed happily. He wanted to hug me but I rested my hand on his chest. He gave me a little pout before asking, "What is it you wanna tell me baby?"        

       Yoseob, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I know no matter how many times I apologize, it isn't gonna make any difference, but it's better to let go now than getting you hurt in future... I'm sorry I let it drag on for so long. I'm sorry...        

       Yoseob panicked when he saw tears about to spill from my eyes. I swallowed back my sobs and looked at him — this beautiful face will be filled with so much hurt once I utter those words..        

       "Yoseob, let's break up."        

       "R-Rinny. What a-are you talking about?" he asked, truly panicking. I tried to calm myself down as I explained everything to him, from breaking up with him the first time, to getting closer with Hyunseung, to getting back together with him, to realising that the one I loved is Hyunseung. He was speechless, his mouth hung open as he tried to make sense of what I just told him. I knew he was hurt. But I can't let this drag on.        

               

       -Yoseob's POV-        

       I looked at her and felt my tears well up. She's breaking up with me because she found out that she loves Hyunseung. So all this time she was unsure of her feelings, she just assumed that she loved me; but in actual fact, the one she loves is Hyunseung.        

       I felt my heart in pieces as she started apologizing. Her voice seemed far away although she was only in front of me. Everything seemed muffled, like I was watching from a water tank. I couldn't react. Every nerve in my body tells me to walk away now, but I don't have the strength to.         

       "I'm sorry Seobie, I really am... But I hope you'll continue living your life with meaning because I still care for you. I still want you as an oppa... Please Yoseob, it's not your problem, it's my fault for being indecisive.." she said as she put her hand to my cheek. I held onto her hand, my tears threatening to fall. I kissed her forehead one final time before walking away from her with a fake smile plastered across my face.        

       But the moment I reached home, I broke down crying. It was my fault that she had a chance to develop feelings for Hyunseung, my fault because I slapped her and distrusted her. My fault that she was hurt and my fault because I wasn't there in her time of need. I can't blame anyone but myself.        

       Thinking of the words she said to me moments ago, I'll continue being strong. I'll continue being the cheerful Yoseob, I'll continue being the oppa that loves her. Now it's time for me to make it up to her.        

       Rinny-ah, I'll love you still, I'll take care of you.. I'll be the best oppa ever, I promise. Rinny, I love you, so much.        

               

=====================================        

       A/N: BOOHOO:'( SO SAD! But well, the next chappie will be the last, so I hope you've enjoyed it so far! ^_^ Thanks for commenting and subscribing, I REEEAALLY appreciate it!        

       P.S. I have started a new fic, it's a sequel to my one-shot of Gikwang, 'Impromptu Birthday Surprise'. It's called, 'I'll Be Right Here With You' Please do check it out<3<3 MUAH~ :3