Yobbie Baby loves Rinnie Baby!

Effervescent.
-Your POV-

Hyuna smirked as soon as she saw me and Yoseob walking into class together. I gave her a glare and she went back to doing her own work.

"Hey guys, wanna hang out after school today?" Doojoon asked. Before I could reply, Yoseob cut in.

"Mianhae hyung, I've a meeting with my new girlfriend!" he beamed.

Doojoon was shocked, but his shocked expression soon turned into a happy one as he high-fives Yoseob and gave him a man hug.

"Congratz bro!" Doojoon smiled sincerely and turned to me. "Renee, wanna come with?" 

Yoseob chuckled and put an arm around my shoulder. "SHE is my girlfriend!" 

Doojoon's mouth hung open in shock and looked from me to Yoseob. "You're not lying?" he asked Yoseob while looking at me. "I'm not. We just got together last night!"

"GOOD TASTE!" Doojoon gave his thumbs up. I blushed at his indirect compliment. He patted my head and smiled, "Now, you're Yoseob's girlfriend. If any of his fangirls wanna attack you, tell us and we'll help!" 

"Arraseo Doojoon oppa!" I smiled back.

-Yoseob's POV-

I glanced at her and smiled to myself. The way she frowns while trying to solve a math question is just so cute! She noticed me staring and set her pen down.

"What are you staring at? You're making me feel self-conscious!" 

"I'm staring at my beautiful and concentrating girlfriend!" I grinned and held her soft hands.

"Oppa! We're in class now.. You have to listen to what the teacher has to say!" she tried to hide her blushing face from me, but to no avail.

It makes her so much more endearing to know that she's blushing because of me. I smiled and pinched her nose gently as she pouted. "Okay, I'll listen to my baby girl." I said while opening my book. "I'll start doing the exercises alright?" 

She nodded happily and went back to solving her questions. I took a look at the book and scoffed. These questions are beyond simple! Even a three-year-old child can solve this!

"Oppa, is there a problem?" she tilted her head and looked at me.

Then I felt a light bulb light up in my mind.

"AISH... Jagiya, these questions are so challenging! I don't even understand a thing." I pouted.

"Aww, c'mon! You aren't even trying. How would you know that it's difficult?" 

Damn. 

"Ani.. Jagiya, I don't even understand what the question wants me to find." I pouted again, pushing my lips further out this time.

She sighed and moved closer to me. I could smell her perfume! HEHEHEHE~

"So, you just expand the brackets so that you can arrange them accordingly. Numbers on the left, alphabets on the right." she looked at me and I frowned. 

"What don't you understand, baby?" she asked patiently. 

"What about the numbers AND alphabets??" I asked pointing to the '5ab+4x^2'

She stared at me for a while before sighing again. "Oppa, why don't you come over to my house after school so I can teach you from the start?"

HAHAHHA YES! SHE FELL FOR MY TRAP~

"Okay, Jagiya! Gomawo!" I said and hugged her.

She patted my arm and said, "Okay, back to lessons~"

-Hani's POV-

I can't stand the sight of her! And worse still, Yoseob oppa has his hands all over her! What does SHE have that I don't?!

I'm SOgonna make her pay for snatching MY Yoseob away from me! I can't believe he fell for a . He's so blind!

-Yoseob's POV-

The bell went off and I pumped my fists in the air. I was so happy that school had ended. Renee gave me a light slap on my arm.

"Pabo-ya! Why are you so happy?" she laughed and flipped her hair over her shoulders. Ooh, I love it when she does that!

"Nothing! I'm just happy to be able  to spend time with my jagiya!" I exclaimed while grabbing hold of her hand.

"Who is your jagiya?" she teased while tapping my nose. I decided to tease back.

"I don't know..." I trailed off and put a finger to my chin. "I think she ran off! Where is she?" I pretended to look elsewhere.

"Oh, there she is!" I pointed at a random girl. She pouted and opened her locker, ignoring me. Aigoo. So adorable!

"Jagiya~ Are you jealous??" I leaned on my right arm facing her.

She continued to pout and slammed the locker door shut. She started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and she spun around, her back hitting the locker gently. I slammed my hand on the locker, right beside her face and she jumped. She started looking down, pouting those petite lips. I leaned in and pecked her lips, biting on the bottom lip gently before I pulled away. She held her books up to her chest and hid half her blushing face. I grabbed her books and held out my hand.

"Jagiya, let's go!" I said as she slipped her hands into mine. We walked out of the school, heading to her home.

-Hyunseung's POV-

My heart clenched at the sight of Yoseob kissing Renee. I know he is her boyfriend but they didn't have to kiss in the hallway, did they? 

"Oppa! Do you wanna head out for lunch?" a girl asked.

I turned back and it was Mina. Normally, I would've just walked away from her, blaming my luck. But today, I find her 10 times- no, scratch that. 100 times more revolting than usual. 

"No." I replied and started to walk off.

She grabbed my wrist and pleaded. "Oppa, please? I don't have anyone to accompany me." she pouted. 

How can a girl be so thick-skinned? I mean, she wears so much make up to cover her ugly face, a skirt that hardly covers her and a shirt that shows half her s. What kind of girl does that? Aish... Jinjja. She's pissing me off even more right now!

"I said no. Can't you understand? You're seriously disgusting, Mina. Get your filthy hands off my arm." I hissed. Before waiting for her reply, I snatched my arm back and stormed off.

-Your POV-

I was teaching Yoseob oppa in the balcony because it was very breezy. 

"So, if you actually subtract the numbers with the same alphabet, you're actually simplifying it. And remember that when you're gonna solve a simultaneous equation, always leave your alphabets on the left. Arraseo?" I explained and looked at him. He nodded and beamed happily.

"Lets do this exercise!" I flipped to a fresh page and passed the book to him while I started writing notes on my Literature. While I was writing, I felt his eyes were following my every movement. I tried to ignore it at first, but I got self-conscious.

I looked up at him and sighed. "Yoseob, can you please-"

I stopped talking when he shifted his face right in front of mine. He gazed into my eyes and I looked back, completely mesmerized by his gaze. 

When I was going to pull away from him, he held his hand behind my head and pushed my face closer to his. He leaned in and kissed my lips ever so slightly. I closed my eyes and felt his lips brush against mine. I could feel the warmth of his soft lips. Before I knew it, he planted another kiss on my lips and this time, he nibbled at my bottom lip gently. I parte my lips a little and he slid his tongue in.

Our tongues danced around with each other as he pulled me off my seat to sit on his lap, his arms around my waist. I hooked my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his soft, black hair.

When we parted the kiss, I was blushing so I buried my face into his broad chest. The chest that I've grown to be dependant on. He chuckled and patted my head, "Baby Rinnie, you look so cute when you're blushing!"

"Oppa!" I whined and smacked his arm playfully.

"OUCH!" he pouted and PRETENDED to be hurt.

I stuck my tongue out at him and attempted to stand up, but he pulled me back down. I looked at him with my brows raised and he giggled cutely.

"Baby Rinnie! You haven't come up with a nickname for me!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No way! That's so CHEEEESSY!" 

"Aw come on babyyyy!" he used his aegyo voice and baby face.

"No way! I'm no good at that. Why don't you make one up and I'll just go with it?" I smiled and felt my fingers comb through his already tousled hair.

He put on a thinking face (with his tongue sticking out at the side of his lips). After a minute, his face lit up and he beamed happily.

"I KNOW! You must call me Yobbie baby!" 

I started to protest. "But oppa, that's so embarrassing!"

He made a sad face and looked down. "I never knew you'd find me embarrassing...." He let go of my waist and sighed.

I cupped his face with my hands and looked right into his eyes. He avoided looking directly into my eyes and he just kept sighing. You want me to do it the hard way, eh? Fine.

"Yobbie baby~!" I said with the best aegyo I could do. 

Nothing.

"Yobbie baby~! Pwease don't ignore meeeee!" I pouted.

Still nothing.

AISH THIS GUY. I kissed his knitted eyebrows and moved down to his button nose, and then his lips. He didn't kiss back at first, but I persisted and a little at his lower lip. He kissed me back and put his hands back onto my waist.

After we broke from the kiss, I kissed his forehead and tapped his nose. "Yobbie baby! I love you~"

He rested our foreheads together and sighed in contentment.

"I love you too, my Rinnie baby!"