Nado Saranghae.

Effervescent.
        

       -Your POV-        

       I was sitting in the Cafe when he came and sat in front of me, with a smile. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip, trying to get the words out of my mouth.        

       "Junhyung oppa.." I started. He leaned forward and gave me his fullest attention.        

       "I.. I.... What does it mean if you think of someone?" I asked bravely. He thought for a while before answering. "What do you mean?" I took a deep breath, trying to steady my fast heartbeat before saying, "I mean, whatever you see reminds you of the time you spent with them? And you can't help but feel nostalgic..." I was thinking of the times Hyunseung and I shared.        

       "Well, I can't tell you exactly HOW you're feeling, or WHAT you're feeling, Rin. But what I can tell you is - the person you're thinking of might hold a more important place in your heart than Yoseob does." he said calmly.        

       Wow. He hit the bullseye.        

               

       -Junhyung's POV-        

       I watched her expression as it went blank. She knew that I knew who she was thinking of. She snapped out of her trance and blinked at me. "Oppa, we'll be graduating in a few months' time. What do you think I should do?"        

       "Rin, I can't tell you what to do. You have to listen to your heart. You have to trust whatever your heart tells you. If you're in a relationship out of obligation, you'll hurt others and yourself. So you have to REALLY REALLY listen to what your heart tells you to do." I smiled warmly at her and patted her hand. She smiled back weakly and sighed. I can tell that she's torn between Hyunseung and Yoseob. And it seems to me that she has feelings for Hyunseung now.         

       "I hope you make a decision that makes you happy." I said. She smiled widely and said, "Thank you so much oppa. Thank you!"         

               

       —A few months later... 3 Days before graduation.—        

       -Your POV-        

       Hyunseung wasn't in school today. He'd been avoiding me for the past few months, I never really got the chance to tell him how I feel.         

       The bell rang and it was time to go home. Hyuna grabbed my arm and beamed. "RENEEEE~ LET'S GO SHOPPING FOR OUR PROM!" I had to do something else, something important.        

       "Hyuna, I can't right now. I've something else on!" I said as I tried to look as apologetic as I could. She pouted and stomped her foot. "But what could be MORE important than PROM?" I held onto her shoulders and said, "I'll go shopping with you tomorrow, I promise." She seemed a little doubtful, but she nodded and sighed. "Okay. You CANT break your promise!"         

       I waved at her and rushed out of school. I took a cab to Hyunseung's house. I pressed the button to the intercom. His butler recognized me and opened the gates to let me in.         

       "Good Afternoon, Miss Kim. Young Master Jang is in his bedroom. But may I tell you that he's not himself lately. He loses his temper easily and smashes everything he can. It's quite worrying..." He said while leading me to his room. I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Butler Woo. I'll keep that in mind."         

       Before I could even raise my hand to knock on the door, a sound of glass being broken and an ear-piercing scream startled me. I knocked on the door as loudly as I could, and it swung open almost immediately, Hyunseung's contorted face filled with anger greeted me.        

       "GO AWAY! I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT ANY FOOD!" He shrieked. I just stood there calmly. His face changed when he saw that I was standing there, NOT his butler or maid. "What a warm greeting, Seungie." I said with sarcasm. He went back into his room, not even bothering to close the door. "What are you doing here." he asked monotonously while going to sit on the couch.         

       "Hyunseung.. Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked with tears threatening to fall. He looked at me coldly and replied with that same annoying monotone voice of his, "I don't see why this concerns you."        

       "But we're still best friends! YOU said it yourself." I said defiantly. He scoffed at my words and crossed his arm. "So? It doesn't mean I HAVE to act like I am actually your best friend. And anyway, don't you have Yoseob to attend to?" It took me every ounce of strength NOT to laugh. So THIS was what it's all about. He was still bitter about me being with Yoseob. It meant he still cared for me. It meant that....        

       He stood up and started to walk past me. I grabbed his arm, he glared at me. I stood on my tippy toes and planted soft kisses on his lips. He held onto my shoulders, trying to stop me.         

               

       -Hyunseung's POV-        

       I can't be in the same room as her. It hurts too much. Renee, I didn't mean to be so cold towards you, honest. But I really can't stand the pain. I can't.        

       I stood up and walked past her. But she grabbed my arm and stopped me. I tried to glare at her, but all of a sudden, she started giving me little pecks on my lips. I was shocked, totally surprised and taken aback by her sudden gesture. But it didn't take long before my body responded to her kiss.         

       I snakes my arms around her slim waist and kissed her back desperately. She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled into the kiss. We pulled away, breathless. She was blushing, her face a shade of crimson red.        

       "Renee... W-why-" before I could finish my sentence, she hugged me tightly and whispered something barely audible.        

       "I missed you. I missed us. I missed being in your presence, I missed having your warmth." she said as she hugged me tighter. I pulled away as gently as I could and looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay? Did you have a quarrel with Seobie?" I asked but she shook her head and smiled, with tears streaming down her face.        

       "Oppa... I realized that I love you. I've been going crazy just thinking of our memories. I doubted my feelings for you at first. But every moment I spent it with Yoseob, I imagined spending it with you. And everytime I kiss him, I'm wondering how it'd feel like to kiss you..." she said and kissed my lips. ".. And now I know, I really do love you. You never left me in lurch, you never forgotten me. You always gave me your fullest attention, love and care. I'm so sorry I didn't realize it earlier, I-" I didn't let her finish. I kissed her hungrily and pressed her against me.         

       "Rinny... I heard what I needed to hear. Please don't apologize. As long as you're here with me, I'm content. I never stopped loving you." I said as I kissed her forehead. She gripped onto my shirt and a tear fell from her eyes. I kissed the tear away and smiled at her. "Oppa, saranghae..." she said as I smiled at her blissfully.        

       You broke my heart, but you easily mended it with your words and kisses. And I know now that I finally have you. Saranghae.. Nado Saranghae.        

               

==================================        

       A/N: YAY~ Coming to an end! ^.^ To those who ship RiYo (Renee&Yoseob), MIANHAE! HEHE, I wanted Hyunseung to get the girl. <3 Do comment and subscribe~~~