Again.

Effervescent.
        

               -Your POV-        

               I wanted to give school a miss. But, Hyuna forced me to. I felt so self-conscious although no one knew about my little incident. I just feel like I'm so different from others.         

               The moment I walked into class, I regretted listening to Hyuna. I saw Hani sitting at my place, beside Yoseob and they were chatting happily. Yoseob's expression immediately changed when he saw me. I away and caught Hyunseung waving frantically at me. He was mouthing, 'Come sit with me!' I was unsure, but Hyuna nudged me towards his table. I walked slowly with my head down and sat down next to him.        

               He nudged me gently. "Yah, I didn't know sitting with me was such a disgrace!" I was so shocked at his comment but when I looked at his face, he gave a playful pout. I laughed a little and smacked his shoulder. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to look behind and it was Dongwoon, Gikwang and Junhyung. Oh no.. This is bad.        

               Junhyung cleared his throat awkwardly. What's wrong with him? Then, Dongwoon blurted out, "Noona, we believe in you! You wouldn't be so childish and y!" and gave me a goofy smile. Wow, this is really... Unexpected. Gikwang nodded, while Junhyung said, "Yeah, Renee-ah. We've been hanging out with you long enough to know how you are. We're with you." and gave me a smile. I could feel the tears fill up in my eyes when I heard their thoughtful words.        

               "Guys... Thank you so much for trusting me.." I said while trying not to cry. Hyunseung tapped my shoulder and held a tissue to my face. At this time, I could finally see that I have friends who genuinely care for me and trust me. Hyuna, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Gikwang and Junhyung. And of course, my oppa. Knowing that I have their love, I'll be a strong girl. I will.        

                       

                                               -Hyunseung's POV-        

               During lunch, our group was split up. I was with Dongwoon, Gikwang, Junhyung, Hyuna and Renee. While Yoseob was with Doojoon, Mina and Hani.        

               Renee noticed the split and she looked down at her food, asking us a barely audible question.        

               "Did you guys split because of me?"        

               Junhyung immediately patted her head and smiled at her. "Dont be silly. It's not your fault. They obviously don't believe you, so why should we waste our time with them?" Gikwang joined in and gave his famous eye-smile. "Dont worry Renee, we won't blame you! We'll support you no matter what!" Hyuna smiled at us and gave Renee a reassuring pat on her back.        

               After school, Renee said that she wanted to go to the washroom before going to the library with us.         

               "I'll meet you guys at the school gates in 10 minutes!" she said as she hurried down the hall. We all left the school and waited at the benches by the school gates.        

                       

               -Your POV-        

               I was washing my hands when all of a sudden, my hair was tugged, leaving me grimacing in pain. I looked up and saw Mina and Hani.        

               Mina smirked and grabbed my face.         

               "Look what you've done to Beast oppas?! YOU split them up! It's all YOUR fault that their not talking to each other!" Hani screamed. I tried to get out of her grasp, but I accidentally hit Hani across the face. Her eyes widened as she screamed and grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed my face to the sink. My cheekbone hit the ceramic sink and it felt as though it had broken. Suddenly, there was loud banging and shouting on the door.        

               Mina slapped me across my face and pinched my cheek harshly.        

               "Listen, . Don't think this is over. We're not done with you." she said before releasing my face.        

                       

               -Hyuna's POV-        

               It'd been more than 20 minutes and she wasn't back. Worried, we all went back into school and as we were nearing the washroom, we could see 2 guys pounding on the door. It was Yoseob and Doojoon.        

               Junhyung ran over to them and asked, "Whats going on?" They looked at us and said, "Mina and Hani has been in there forever!" Doojoon said, still pounding his fist against the door.        

               A few minutes later, the door opened and a crying Hani walked out in Mina's arms.        

               Yoseob's eyes grew wide open as he held onto Hani's arms.        

               "What happened?!"        

               Mina looked back inside the toilet and Doojoon walked in.        

                       

               -Doojoon's POV-        

               I walked into the toilet to see Renee grabbing onto the sink, looking down at her feet. I immediately felt anger rush to my head. How could this girl keep attacking Hani?!        

               I grabbed her arm and yelled at her. "YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! WHY DO YOU KEEP BEATING HANI UP?!" She flinched and kept quiet, tears rolling down her face. Damn, this girl is such a great actor.        

               I threw her arm harshly, causing her to stumble a few steps back.         

               "YAH, DOOJOON, what are you doing?!" Junhyung yelled and stood in between me and Renee, glaring at me. I pointed at Renee, fuming mad. "She. She is such a monster, attacking Hani time and again." Gikwang came in and pushed me back. "But hyung, you can't lay a finger on a girl! After all, she's still a girl! You can't be so rough on her!" I glared at them both before storming out of the toilet.        

                       

               -Yoseob's POV-        

               I never knew Renee had all this power in her, all this hatred. I can't believe she turned into this monster. And I even thought of letting her explain this morning, giving her one more chance. But no, I'm not anymore.        

               I walked into the toilet to find Renee in a daze, and Hyuna just staring at her worriedly. Renee noticed my presence and her eyes widened.        

               "Renee, this is the last straw. I had actually thought of forgiving you, but I guess that WONT be necessary anymore." and with that said, I walked away.        

                       

               -Your POV-        

               Did I hear what I think I heard? Yoseob won't forgive me? The remaining ounce of strength I had left in my legs escaped as I fell to the ground, sobbing pathetically. Hyuna held me in her embrace and my hair. I've never felt so much pain... Never.         

               I never knew how it felt like to have a loved one say such cold words to me, never. But now, I know..        

                       

               -Hyuna's POV-        

               I hugged her tightly, trying to give her all the comfort I could give. I look at the doorway and saw Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Gikwang looking at her with pain in their eyes.         

               They must've had the same thought as I did - how can Yoseob treat her like this?        

               As a boyfriend, instead of trusting her, he sided with his ex. And if it isn't bad enough, he said he won't forgive her, when she's obviously done NOTHING wrong. I can't believe how easily swayed he is, and so is Doojoon. Dongwoon approached us slowly and started carrying Renee in his arms, bridal style.        

               He smiled at me and said, "Let me carry noona while Hyunseung and Junhyung hyung get the car. You carry her bag."         

               Its times like this that I'm glad SOME people still care for Renee, unlike SOME CERTAIN boyfriend who doesn't even care if his girlfriend is in pain or not.        

               Renee-ah, hang in there, we'll do you justice, I promise. The time will come.        

                       

==============================================        

               A/N: WHEE~ Another chappie! ^^ Will update another chappie later if I'm not too tired>.<         

               Please comment and subscribe! <3