Payback Time?

Effervescent.
-Your POV-

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Yoseob sleeping soundly next to me. I checked my phone and the time read 6AM. I have about 2 Hours to go home and change before heading to school.

I slowly pulled Yoseob's arm away from my waist and crept out of bed. He stirred and mumbled something I couldn't understand. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

I went to the bathroom and saw that a new toothbrush was set aside. I smiled knowing that Yoseob had prepared it for me. After 15 Minutes, I was dressed back into my own clothes and ready to go. I left a note on the table and went home.

When I reached my driveway, oppa's car was already there. I sighed in relief and went inside. The first thing that greeted me was loud screaming and a bone-crushing hug from Hyuna.

"OMG RENEE! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND LOVER BOY?!"

"WHAT?! Hyuna, don't be ridiculous!" I pried her arms off me and rolled my eyes. "I should be asking you the same question too, you know?" I wiggled my brows at her.

"W-what are you t-talking about..." she mumbled and went to the kitchen.

"You know........" I walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"YAH! Renee! Don't play around! Hurry up and get changed for school!!" she smacked my forehead and ran upstairs. I was about to give chase when....

"Renee Kim Marie! Where have you been last night?!" oppa hollered at the top of his voice. I shuddered. I don't like where this is going.

"RENEE! I am asking you a question here!" he appeared behind me and I jumped.

I walked to the fridge, avoiding him. "I.. Uh... Was at a friend's place. I didn't bring my keys and you hadn't given Hyuna her keys. And you said you wouldn't be home..." 

"But Hyuna told me that you weren't with her! Do you know how worried I was?" he stopped me from leaving the kitchen. Crap. I'm trapped.

"But didn't Hyuna tell you not to worry and that I was safe with a friend....?" I looked at my milk carton.

"Yeah, she did. But did you expect me to leave it at that??" he raise his eyebrows.

I kept quiet. Next came the question I was dreading the most.

"Who were you with last night?"

-Hoya's POV-

"Who were you with last night?" I asked her even though I knew what her answer would be.

She played around with the milk carton and kept quiet.

"You were with Yoseob, right?"

Silence.

"So I take that as a yes." I crossed my arms and sighed.

She looked up and nodded slowly, trying to read my expression. Aigoo... I can't stay mad at her. But I was worried! And to find out that she spent a night with a guy, I can't even imagine what happened between them!

As if reading my mind, she said, "Oppa.. We didn't do anything wrong." 

I looked into her eyes and she looked quite sincere. So, I just let it slide.

"Dont do that again next time, arraseo?" 

"Arraseo oppa." she said and hugged me. 

-Yoseob's POV-

I woke up to find myself alone in the room. Where's Renee?!

I went out of my room and I noticed my shirt that she was wearing last night. It was inside the laundry basket. I looked around but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

Then I noticed a note lying on the table,

'Good Morning sleepyhead! ^^ I needed to go home to change for school. Mianhae for leaving you alone! See you at school~ Bye-Yeom:3'

I chuckled at the note and went to take a shower. Events from last night filled my mind. She's my girlfriend now. I can't believe this. After such a long time, I finally gained my trust in love again. I finally opened my heart. 

Renee is so beautiful, so perfect in my eyes. I'd never wanna see her cry. I would cherish her and protect her fragile heart.

-Hyunseung's POV-

"Renee!!" I called as I approached her locker. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, annyeong Hyunseung!" 

"Renee-ah, I-"

I was cut off by a familiar voice shouting all the way across the hall. "JAGIYA! JAGIIIIIIII!!!" Yoseob ran over and hugged her.

My mouth dropped open at what I just heard. Am I missing something here?? I cleared my throat and looked at them expectantly.

"Ahhh. About that, hyung. Renee agreed to be my girlfriend!" Yoseob said and beamed happily. I nearly choked on my spit. 

GIRLFRIEND??

"Hyunseung... Hyunseung!" Renee waved her hands in my face to get my attention. I blinked and stared at her in surprise. I'm having a hard time digesting the information I'd just received.

"Uhh.. I need to uh.... Have a w-walk." I said and quickly walked away. I needed to clear my mind, ASAP.

-Mina's POV-

"JAGIYA! JAGIIIIIIIII!!!" 

I saw Yoseob run down the hallway to hug a girl. Jagi? He has a girlfriend?

I stood behind the locker where they were standing. I tilted my head and realised that the girl was Renee. OH EM GEE. THEY'RE TOGETHER?? Hyunseung looked as shocked as I was. He was waiting for an explanation. Obviously he didn't know, so they must've gotten together not long ago.

Yoseob noticed and started speaking. "Ahhh. About that, hyung. Renee agreed to be my girlfriend!" Yoseob said and smiled happily. Hyunseung seemed taken aback but he excused himself from the two. Guess he didn't wanna intrude. 

But then it struck me. MY TIME FOR REVENGE WAS HERE.

I whipped out my phone and texted Hani.

To:Hani

From: Mina

Girl, your dear oppa has a new girlfriend. And guess who? The exchange student, Renee. I feel so bad for you! *Sobs* How can she REPLACE your spot in Yoseob's heart?? ): She needs to learn a lesson!

From: Hani

To: Mina

MWOH?! THIS CANT BE TRUE. If it is, I'm gonna make the girl suffer! I promise you that! UGH! That tramp!

HAHA. Renee, I got you now. Let's see how long you can live 'Happily ever after' with your dear Prince Charming. That serves you right for humiliating me.

============================================

A/N: Whee~ Finally updated! ^^ What will happen to our Renee?? HEHEHE:D

Comment and Subscribe! <3 BYE-YEOM! :D