Even If The World Crashes Down.

Effervescent.
        

       -Your POV-        

       Hyunseung brought me back home and luckily, oppa wasn't home. Hyuna was still at school so she didn't know what had happened. Hyunseung took his phone out and started to text her.        

       I shook my head and told him not to, I didn't want her worried! He looked at me before sighing. He sat down next to me and moved my hair out of my badly bruised face.        

       "I don't get why you're still worried about others when you're hurt like that." he stood up to take the first aid kit from the kitchen. He walked back with the box in his hands and started to dress my wounds.        

       And just at that moment, oppa came back home. He took one look at my body and started yelling, "RENEE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!"        

               

       -Hoya's POV-        

       I wasn't feeling too good, so I decided to take a leave from work. When I stepped into the house, the first thing that greeted me was Hyunseung washing away the blood from Renee's face.        

       "RENEE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I yelled at I stormed towards them. Renee flinched at my volume and she looked down. I looked at Hyunseung for an explanation. He put the tissues down and walked calmly towards me. He patted my shoulder and said softly, "I'll tell you later... Just don't freak out. Wait till Renee is back in her room." I nodded, totally speechless. He went back to dressing Renee's wounds and I could see the pain in his eyes. For a moment, I felt that he liked my sister.        

       After half an hour, he sent Renee back into her room to rest. I overheard their conversation.        

       "Oppa, don't leave me alone... Can you stay the night?" She asked with a trembling voice. Hyunseung patted her head and smiled sincerely. "I will ask if your brother is okay with it. I promise I'll try my best okay? Now go back to your room and rest. I'll check on you later." Renee nodded and quietly left.        

       He walked towards me and smiled. I smiled bal, but gave him a questioning look.        

       He took a deep breath before starting to talk. "She got attacked by the girls in school; the queenkas. They told her to stay away from Yoseob, but she didn't. So, yeah, she's in this state because of them." he said with his hands held together.        

       I can't believe this. My dear sister got attacked?!        

       "Can I stay with her tonight? She needs someone to be by her side.." he asked softly while staring at the ground.        

       To be honest, I don't want a guy alone in the house with her. But I can't deny him since my sister wants him to stay too. But something puzzles me. "But, what about Yoseob?" I asked. He looked at me and blinked.        

               

       -Hyunseung's POV-        

       "But, what about Yoseob?" Hoya asked. Crap. Am I supposed to tell him? If I do, he'll look for Yoseob, and it'll make matters worse... I guess I can't tell him.        

       "He h-has something on today.. He'll check on Renee soon." I replied simply, praying that he won't see through my ruse.        

       He nodded thoughtfully and stood up. "Well, you can stay the night, since I'm not feeling well either. Just no hanky panky!" With that, he walked back into his room. I went upstairs to see if Renee was resting. And when I opened the door, I saw her hunched at the side of her bed, weeping. I rushed to her side and carried her onto her bed.        

       She sat at the edge and looked at me for a while before throwing her arms around me, crying her poor heart out. I felt my heart break. Nothing was audible except for her weeping. I her head gently and rocked her from side to side, like one would do to comfort a crying baby. She seemed to calm down a little, but she still had irregular breathing.        

       "O-oppa... What happens to me and Yoseob now? Is he breaking up with me?"         

       "Dont think this way, Renee.. I'll think of a way to explain the whole situation to him. All you have to do is let your mind rest and stay happy and positive. You wouldn't want Hyuna to see you like this, right?" I looked at her.        

       She thought for a while before nodding slowly.        

       I carried her to the middle of the bed and settled her down, tucking her in. I kissed her forehead before saying, "Rest well, Renee." When I was going to leave, she grabbed my hand. "Oppa, where are you going?"        

       I chuckled and patted her hand. "Dont worry! I'm staying the night. I'm just gonna cook dinner for all of us." She relaxed a little and nodded. I smiled at her, "Now go and rest!" She nodded and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.        

       Renee-ah... I wonder if you know that I love you so much. And it pains me so much to see you hurt; physically and mentally. But I will protect you and believe in you no matter what.        

               

       -Your POV-        

       I slept for about an hour but I woke up again. I stared at the ceiling and thought of what happened in school just now. The door creaked open and I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. Footsteps were heard and I felt my bed move a little.        

       Then a hand caressed my face gently. "Renee-ah, you may never know, but I love you... So much. So much that I go crazy whenever I remember that you're not mine. So much that I feel like hitting your dear boyfriend for believing in that instead of you. But I know you wouldn't want any harm to come to Yoseob.. I know you love him. And I know, no matter how he treats you, you'll still love him, right?" It was Hyunseung. He laughed softly to himself before saying, "But Renee, I wish you knew that I love you."        

       I heard it. Every single word. So all this time, he had feelings for me. No wonder he over-reacted when he found out that I was Yoseob's girlfriend. But... He trusted me like how Yoseob should've. Thinking that, a tear rolled out of my eyes. I kept my eyes closed and I felt his thumb wipe my tears away.        

       "Dont cry.. I'll be here for you, so will Hyuna, and your oppa. Even if the world forsakes you, we won't. And that's a promise. A solemn promise. We won't leave you behind even if the world crashes down upon you. Saranghae..." he said and kissed my forehead.        

       Hyunseung... Why must you be so good to me? Why? You know I don't have feelings for you, so why do you still waste your time on me? Hyunseung, I'm sorry... I'm being so selfish.