HA, Speechless now?

Effervescent.
-Your POV-

The feeling of going back to school after the week-long holiday was so surreal. I've had a lot of fun with the guys and Hyuna. And we've all gotten much closer. Well,  as the saying goes, you get to know more about someone through a minute of play than a year of conversation. I guess that's true.

I was doodling on my book waiting for class to start when a pair of manicured hands rested on my table. I looked up and saw Mina.

"Well well well, look who's back?" she snarled.

"What do you want?" I snapped. This is SO not a good start to my day.

"Looks like someone has gotten more daring after becoming closer with Beast oppas!" she tutted and wagged her fingers before adding, "I guess you slept with all of them, aye?" 

WHAT THE. This is it.

I stood up, causing the chair to make a loud scratchy noise. Everyone's eyes were on us now.

"Look, Mina. Just because you sleep around with all the sleazy guys every night to get popular doesn't mean I'd resort to the same thing. I'm not THAT shallow." I retorted.

"Do you think people would believe that you DIDN'T sleep with them? How else would you become so well-liked by them, huh?!" she glared at me.

"So, if you're saying that in order to be well-liked among the guys, one has to have with them, then you must've had the most ." I said calmly and smirked. 

She stared at me, wide-eyed and kept blinking. Everyone in the class had smirks plastered all across their faces. HA. I had her now.

"Renee Kim, this is SO not over. Don't you ever think you're better than me!" she spat.

"Oh, I would NEVER dream of being better than you. You should've done so many s, it could last you a lifetime."  I smirked and patted her cheek gently. She huffed and walked away, ANGRY.

Hyuna had seen the whole argument and she was smirking as Mina approached her, face red with fury. Hyuna stuck her leg out and tripped Mina before walking into class.

"OH MY GOSH, RENEE! I never knew you'd be SOOO QUICK TO COUNTER AN INSULT!" Hyuna squealed excitedly and hugged me, obviously proud of the fact that I stood up for myself.

"I-I don't know what came over me.. It just shot out of my mouth before I could control it." I said. It's true. I didn't think too much. I was just too mad at her words. 

"I'm so proud of you my dear!" Hyuna exclaimed and went back to her seat.

After a while, the boys came and waved at us excitedly. We waved back as they went to their respective seats.

"Annyeong Renee! Do you feel better after the trip?" Yoseob asked while taking his books out.

I shrugged. Well, I DID feel better. But thoughts of Junsu oppa are still lingering in my mind. I guess Yoseob oppa could sense that.

"Hey! Let's go to the Yoghurt shop after school!" Yoseob said and clapped his hands excitedly.

I smiled and retorted, "I thought SOMEONE doesn't like Yoghurt?" 

He pouted. OMO! He looks so cute!

"Thats because a certain SOMEONE changed my opinion on Yoghurt. And now, I'm crazily in love with Yoghurt!" he said and winked.

I could feel a familiar rush of heat on my cheeks. So I quickly looked down and nodded. He chuckled and continued to listen to class.

-Yoseob's POV-

She. Is. Blushing. OHMYGOD.

I chuckle and kept quiet, not wanting to embarrass her any further. I stole a glance at her, and she's still blushing a little. She looks so cute when she's trying to hide her red face!

Looking at her, I noticed how weak she actually is. Her boyfriend commited suicide without any reason, without any last words or letters. Until now, she still isn't able to find any closure. She's left there hanging, grieving over her loss. 

And I don't know how or why I fell for her. I just did. And I don't think there is a need to explain. I just like her. But confessing to her would be too sudden right now. Especially since she can't forget her boyfriend. I don't want to put her in a spot. All I want is to make her happy and let her know that she isn't alone. I wanna give her some reassurance.

-Mina's POV-

I cannot believe this! She humiliated me in front of everyone! I am SO gonna take revenge on her. 

Renee, just you wait. I'm gonna make EVERYONE shun you. I'm gonna make you EAT YOUR WORDS. Ugh!

===========================================

A/N: WHEEEE~ Short chapter! I'll update more later. Gonna have some rest:D Hope you enjoyed it^^

Do subscribe and comment! *Hugs*