Can't Believe This.

Effervescent.

-Your POV-

Hyuna and I were brought home by the guys. Hoya oppa saw my bruises and immediately knew what had happened. He asked the boys to stay for dinner while he cooked.  

"Rin-ah, let's go wash up before having dinner." Hyuna said while tugging at my arm. I nodded and just followed her while the guys were at the living room, switching through the channels on the TV.

I was unable to walk properly because I accidentally injured my leg when I fell to the floor. So Hyuna helped me get out of my soiled clothes and settled me into the bathtub, helping me wash my hair.

"Hyuna.. Thank you for all the help you've given me. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what to do..." I said as I played withthe bubbles floating across the surface. She gently brushed her hands through my hair and smiled. "Why are you thanking me, silly? We're best friends, and that's what best friends are for!"

After she rinsed off the shampoo from my hair, she helped me get out of the bathtub and wrapped me in a towel. She gently pushed me out of the bathroom before grinning widely. "Go and change up, I'll look for you downstairs when I'm done! Go Go!" I smiled back and went to my wardrobe to change. After changing, I went downstairs, and I overhead the boys' conversation.

 

-Hyunseung's POV-

We were sitting in silence before Junhyung started talking.

"Guys, we have to talk to Yoseob and Doojoon about this. They can't keep misunderstanding Renee and believe those girls!" Dongwoon and Gikwang both nodded.

"I know. But whatever we say, it won't work becaus they've got it in their minds that Renee is the bad guy!" I said, exasperated.

Dongwoon put a hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Hyung, we'll figure something out, along with Hyuna. We'll all make sure that Renee will be proven innocent, she deserves it. Don't be too upset." I nodded and let out a sigh. Gikwang smiled happily and added, "And hyung, Rinny is such a nice girl, she'll be okay!" I smiled back and noticed that someone was standing by the spiral stairs. I looked and saw Renee standing there, her hand covering as she cried.

I quickly stood up and walked towards her, the others tailing close behind me.

"Rinny ah! Are you okay?!" Gikwang exclaimed. She looked at each and every one of us before pulling us all into a big group hug. "O-oppas... Thank you for being so caring towards me.. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for everything."

Junhyung smiled and patted her head. "Rin-ah, anything for you! I treat you like my donsaeng, so you can tell me anything! And stop with all the 'Thank you's. We've heard enough!" 

-Hoya's POV-

I was about to call the kids for dinner when I saw everyone crowding at the stairs. I went to take a look and my Heart was warmed by the scene in front of me.

Renee pulled the boys into a hug and thanked them for being there for her and trusting her. Junhyung smiled and patted her head, telling her that he treated her as his dongsaeng and she could tell him anything. I was so touched because I finally saw that they care for Renee.

"Kids! Time for dinner!" I called as they walked down. A while later, Hyuna joined us and we started our meal.

Our meal was filled with lots of laughter and jokes, and it felt as though we were a real family. Renee had cheered up a little, and I'm glad that she could smile, even if it's just a little.

-Yoseob's POV-

I plopped down onto my couch and heaved a sigh. I looked at Renee's picture in my phone. I missed her so terribly, and come to think of it, I had been very unreasonable to her. I jumped to Hani's aid even before I found out the actual truth. Why was that? 

Renee is my girlfriend, and I'm siding my EX-girlfriend? What logic is this? I felt tears well up in my eyes as I saw a picture of me and Renee, smiling happily. She was the one who made me move on and believe in love again. But she was also the one who disappointed me with her behaviour. I know I shouldn't be siding with Hani, but I can't help it.

I miss Renee so much. I miss her laughter, I miss her voice. I miss her perfume and I miss her touch. I miss being held by her, I miss making her pout. And mostly, I miss us. But I can't bring myself to forgive her, I can't believe what she has become.

-Your POV-

I was taking my books out of my locker when a hand slammed the door shut. I jumped and turned around, only to see Yoseob glaring at me.

Then I noticed Hani and Mina behind him, glaring at me.

"What's going-" I was cut off by a slap across my face. I held onto my cheek as tears streamed down like a river. I can't believe he just slapped me... He raised a hand at me. I could see Mina smirk as Yoseob pointed a finger to me.

"I never knew you'd go to this extent of bullying. What has Hani ever done to you?!" he screamed. I shook my head, trying to tell him that it wasn't my fault, and I didn't even know what was happeneing! But nothing came out. The shock was too painful for me to bear.

Just then, Hyuna and the guys came and stood between mr and Yoseob. Hyuna shot him a deadly glare as she hugged me tightly. Hyunseung yelled at him.

"YAH! WHY THE DID YOU SLAP HER?!" He grabbed Yoseob by his collar. Doojoon came and pushed Hyunseung off of him. Yoseob glared at all of us before he threw a piece of paper in my face. "Read this yourself. SHE should know what's going on. And Renee, ITS OVER BETWEEN US. I've nothing to do with you anymore. He walked away with the girls and Doojoon following behind him.

Dongwoon bent down and picked the piece of paper. It said:

'Kwon Hani, watch out. Don't ever think you can bully someone weaker than you. You better stop being a ing before I get someone to fix your damn face!'

Dongwoon's eyes opened as he read the note. Junhyung snatched it from him and tore it up. "It didn't even say who it was from! HOW COULD HE JUST ASSUME THAT RENEE WAS TO BLAME?! That has so many enemies, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF THEM!"

They were all agitated, but I was in my own world. 

I still felt the slap fresh on my cheek. And the way he glared at me before leaving... I couldn't think of anything at the moment, except for breathing and trying not to fall to the ground again.. I can't think straight. He broke up with me.

Other than the stinging pain on my cheek, the thing that was more painful was my heart. I felt so empty, so hollow. And that was all I could remember before everything went pitch black.

=============================================

A/N: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ ^^