That's How You Dance

With My Life

You fell down on the ground. Nicole followed suit and sprawled herself on the floor. You both were panting and sweating from the intense practice. School was over and you decided to stay after and practice. Key was livid. He lectured you for five minutes about wanting to dance with your ankle but you assured him it felt better after it was taped. He knew how stubborn you could be so he gave up. He was also on the ground. You decided to incooperate him into the routine too. He was now Nicole's partner. You secretly grinned. *Both of you are going to thank me one day.*
"_____-ah, I'm tired! Can we practice again tomorrow?" You eyed Nicole and she pouted.
"Fine. We'll stay after again tomorrow. Key will take you home." You smiled at the pair and pushed them out of the room. "Oh and Key don't forget! Check up on Yumi araso?" You slammed the door on their faces and turned the music back on. You continued to dance. Without you knowing, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin were spying on you through the door. They had finished their practice and were about to leave when they heard music playing. They decided to check out who it was and were shocked. They couldn't take their eyes off of you. You did a body wave and Junsu drooled.
"She's so hot! Jaejoong Hyung, didn't you say she was living in your house?" Jaejoong absently nodded. His eyes were focused on you. He watched as your body moved along with the music. He had never seen anyone dance the way you had in years. You finished practicing and concluded that it was time to go home. You began to pack up your things and all five guys scurried to escape. Your head snapped up when you thought you heard shuffling outside the door. You ambled over to the door and pulled it open. You scanned the hall and narrowed your eyes. *Strange.*

You walked out of the school and stood there next to the gate. Everyone had gone home and it was getting dark outside. Jaejoong spotted you and he was about to call over to you when a flashy sports car pulled up. He furrowed his eyebrows. *That's not Key's car.* He watched as your grin grew larger when you entered the car. Jaejoong watched it drive away as he entered into his own car.

It was finally the week of the annual Seoul Elite Festival and everyone was hurrying to get in last minute practicing in. You were in an empty classroom along with Key and Nicole. You and her were dressed in a pair of baggy cargo pants along with a black, tight, cropped baby tee. You were sitting on the desk listening to the song one last time and running over the steps when suddenly the door slammed open and Key quickly got into a protective stance in front of you and Nicole. She shrieked and you merely sat there grinning from ear to ear.
"Yo baby. Am I late?" Once Key had realized who it was he scoffed.
"Seriously Ryan? Must you enter with dramatization everytime?" Key turned to Nicole and assured her it was alright.
You laughed, "Whatever. That's just Ryan for you. Ryan meet Nicole. Nicole, Ryan." He nodded over to her and she smiled back.
"Key. Nicole. Ryan is going to be my partner. The four of us will dance as a group with the first routine, then after that you two will start yours. After that Ryan and I will begin then you guys will come back and we'll finish with everyone again araso?"
Everyone nodded their heads but Nicole piped up, "But he wasn't here any of those practices...how is he going to be able to perform?"
You smiled, "Don't worry, he'll be fine."

The show began and you watched as mulitple groups performed. Everyone that performed was amazing and you clapped in enthusiasm. Although you raised a brow when you saw what Seul Gi's group had prepared. She along with two other girls, Tiffany and Jessica were dressed identically in a black, leather mini skirt topped with a hot pink sports bra each. Boys hooted as they walked on stage and the music started. You muffled a laugh when you watched them dance. They were dancing to Britney Spears' 'Circus', if you would call what they were doing dancing. All they did was flaunt off their bodies. Even so, everyone in the audience cheered for them. When they finished they strutted off stage. You rolled your eyes, but sat up straighter when Jaejoong and his friends came onstage.
Ryan questioned, "So that's the guy? The older brother of the little girl you're suppose to be protecting? What's the problem with him?" You shrugged.
"Nothing really. He's a player. He hit on me." Ryan's eyes widened.
"Chincha? I'm surprised he's able to dance. Didn't you send the last guy that did that to the hospital." You glanced at him and he a sparkle in his eye.
"He deserved it. Right RYAN?" He held up his hands in defense.
"How was I suppose to react? You were smoking hot when the Director introduced us." You shook your head and sighed.
"You should be thankful that I was the only one to get my hands on you. Now if it was Key..." Both of you shuddered.
You watched in awe as they sang and danced. You were shocked to see that what Yoochun said was true. You were impressed with what you saw. You eyed Jaejoong through most of the routine. He put his heart and soul into the performance and when he caught your eye he winked.

You ran on stage and did a couple flips ending it with a high kick split. Seul Gi's eyes flashed with jealousy. Everyone else on the other hand yelled in approval. The music began. Pussycat Dolls' 'Buttons' played. You kept your body moving with the beat. Your moves were smooth and fluid. You and Ryan stepped aside as Key and Nicole danced. Your smile grew larger as you watched their perfect chemistry. It was now your turn. They moved over when you and Ryan gravitated to the center. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close. Screams were heard over the music and you beamed. The song ended and there was thunderous applause. While backstage Seul Gi fumed. She along with her two friends, Tiffany and Jessica plotted ways to make your life a living hell.

You were backstage as the festival ended. You stood off to the side as you watched family and friends get together. You spotted the Kims and walked over to them. Yumi was centered in the middle of her parents and Key was positioned behind her.
"_____, you were amazing!" Mrs. Kim gushed.
Mr. Kim agreed, "We've never met anyone that could give Jaejoong's group a run for their money!" You chuckled and introduced them to Ryan. Jaejoong glowered. *Who the hell is he?! Why was _____ dancing with him earlier?* His eyes flashed in anger. Then he froze. *Why should I care?*
Mrs. Kim then announced, "Let's all go out and eat! I know this amazing French restaurant! Everyone's welcome!" She turned to walk away but then turned back and roamed her eyes on everyone. "But, first, everyone must go home and get changed."

You came out of the bathroom refreshed and dressed in a nice dress.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-faux-suede-bow-accent-strapless-dress-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409557 -dress

You eyed Nicole. She was still in her performance clothes. You rolled your eyes.
"Go take a shower and I'll lay out a dress for you." You gently shoved her to the bathroom and went to find her a dress to way. You thought of Key's taste. *Something y but not too revealing.* You snapped your fingers when you thought of the perfect dress. You quickly went to your closet and got the dress out. You rapped on the bathroom door.
"Nicole! I have a dress for you! Open up!" The door opened to reveal a small crack and you slipped her the dress. Fifteen minutes later she came out. You clapped in contentment.
"You look amazing. Let's go." She smiled and you led the way downstairs where the guys waited.
Heels clicking, you and her came down the stairs and were met with three pairs of eyes. Key's grew wide as he laid eyes upon Nicole. She caught his gaze and fidgeted in her dress.
Ryan smirked, "_____-ah who are you trying to seduce tonight? If I don't know any better I think it's me."
You rolled your eyes and teased, "Don't flatter yourself so much. That big head of yours might get even bigger." He chuckled and you took a glance at Jaejoong. Your eyes traveled along his body and you couldn't help but be slightly attracted to him.
Jaejoong interrupted, "Let's go. My parents are waiting at the restaurant and I invited Seul Gi so we have to pick her up." You, Nicole and Key exchanged a frown.
Ryan glanced around and said, "How about this. Jaejoong goes and picks up his date, and the four of us just head over to the restaurant." Everyone agreed and Jaejoong scowled.
"Whatever." He his heel and left leaving you stunned.