The Other Kim Heir

With My Life

You looked up and glared. "What the hell is your problem? I said sorry!" You gazed into his eyes and you couldn't help swoon a little.
He scoffed, "What ever. Clean this mess up." He paused and took a second to check you out. *Nice legs.* He smirked, "Better yet..." He backed you up into the wall, "How about you help me clean something else up? I'm sure you know who I am, Kim Jaejoong."
He started coming closer until you heard, "_____-ah? What's going on?" You turned your head to see Key, arms crossed leaning against the wall. His eyebrows were raised. You blushed profusely. "Nothing." You pushed Jaejoong away and walked up to Key.
He grabbed your waist and pulled you in closer to his side. Both of you walked away without a second glance. Jaejoong eyed the both of you as you walked away. His eyes narrowed at that scene. *So her name's _____? Maybe coming back home won't be so bad."

When you were out of sight you pulled away from Key.
He raised an eyebrow and said, "So, I'm guessing that's Yumi's brother. I heard he came back. Seriously, the word is 'heard'. I couldn't sleep because I had to listen to him do one of the maids last night." He shuddered.
Your eyes widened, "So he's a player?! He hit on me earlier too! How can people with the same blood running through their veins be so different?"
He just shrugged, "Come on, you better go back to the kitchen and set up the dining room. I heard noises from the bedrooms so I'm guessing everyone's starting to wake up." You nodded and left Key outside of the security room. He walked in to meet his new team members.

You entered the kitchen and watched as maids scurried to put food on the plates. You watched in amusement as they still had the time to stop and fix their hair and makeup. You just rolled your eyes and helped in the process of moving the food. You carried two trays, one on each hand as the other maids stared in bewilderment. Some even wished you spilled them both. You quickly walked out of the kitchen to place the trays on the dining room table. Mr. Kim was already seated. He snuck you a smile and returned to reading his paper. A few minutes later Mrs. Kim entered while holding hands with Yumi. She waved and sat down in her seat. Seconds later Key entered and stayed in a close range of Yumi. You noticed that he now had an earphone in one of his ears and you could see a small bump where he usually puts his gun. You smiled and mentally reminded yourself to later about 'playing' the part of a bodyguard. You began serving the Kim family their breakfast when you looked up and Jaejoong had barged in with an evil smirk.
"Umma, did you know that one of our maids made a mess in the hallway and didn't clean it up?" You froze.
"Chincha? Tell me who did it and I'll fire them right away." His smile widened, "She's right over there." He pointed directly to you.
Mrs. Kim's eyes met yours and she frowned, "Oh, Jaejoong honey, that's Choi _____-ah we're talking about. It must have been a mistake. We personally hired her and I'm sure she wouldn't do such a thing. _____-ah meet our eldest son Jaejoong." You grinned as you saw his smirk disappear.
"Annyoung ha seh yo. It's a pleasure meeting you." Out of the corner of your eye you saw Key's shoulders shake from his silent laughter. You yourself tried hard not to burst out laughing. Jaejoong slumped in his seat and picked at his breakfast. After a little bit, he glanced up and noticed you mouthing something to Key. He glared and wondered what your relationship with him was. Mr. Kim finished his breakfast and sent Yumi off with her piano teacher. Key was about to follow but Mr. Kim motioned for him to wait. He also motioned for all the maids to leave the room. He turned to Jaejoong.
"Jaejoong, obviously you've heard about Yumi since you have come home. We would like to introduce you to her full time bodyguard _____-ah." His jaw dropped. "This is why we didn't fire her when you told us about her mess earlier." He looked at you from head to toe, and he suddenly started to laugh. Your eyes flashed and you tightened your hand into a fist.
Mrs. Kim scolded, "Jaejoong be quiet! We have personally requested her from the CIA to protect your younger sister, and you should be grateful!" He quieted. "That's better. Now stay silent and listen to your father."
Mr. Kim resumed, "Even though _____-ah is her main bodyguard, we also have her partner Key who is going to be the one the public will know about araso? You must not tell anyone of her position." Jaejoong nodded his head and took another look at you. *How can she be from the CIA? She looks so innocent...*
Mr. Kim cleared his throat, "We have realized we can't keep Yumi locked up in the house forever so we decided to let her go back to school. But to keep her safe Key and _____-ah will be attending your high schoolm, Jaejoong to keep an eye on her. Since your school is across the street from Yumi-ah's preschool."
He turned to you and Key, "Do you both have any questions? We've already enrolled you in along with Jaejoong and your tuition is going to be paid by us. Please protect our baby." The both of you nodded.
Mrs. Kim then spoke up, "_____, I'm sorry to say that you're still going to have to pretend to be our maid so nobody will suspect anything. Just stay around Yumi today and I'm sure everything will be fine."

You helped clean the table as the rest of the Kim family exited for their plans for the day. When everyone left, the maids stopped what they were doing and glowered in your direction.
"Please. What is so special about her? She prances in, makes a mess, and now gets to go to the same school as Jaejoong? What the hell?!"
"Oh my God! Seriously!"
With your trained ear, you had heard everything they said. You rolled your eyes. *What is their problem?*
"Hey, new girl. We're leaving. Clean all this up for us 'kay?" They all snickered as they passed by you and one of them even had the nerve to shove your shoulder. You were about to go and show them who was boss until you remembered your mission. Your hurriedly cleaned up the mess from breakfast and went to find Yumi and Key. Your cell phone beeped signalling a message. You flipped open your phone to see a message from Key.
*What did I just see? A top CIA agent being pushed around by a couple of weak and young maids? You're losing your touch~ Love Oppa.*
You sighed and texted back.
*Oh shut up! Just tell me where your is so I can take my anger out on you.*
Less than a minute later there was a reply.
*How is that suppose to make me want to tell you? We're in my room. Yumi's asleep.*
You shut your phone and made your way to Key's room.

You entered in to see Yumi in the center of the bed curled up into a ball fast asleep. You smiled and went over to her. You swept the hair out of her face and then went to join Key by the laptops. You scooted one over and sat on the desk. You swung your legs while watching him work. Once again your cell phone beeped. You opened it to see a message from your director.
*_____-ah I hope you're doing well! =) Tell Key to make sure he eats all his vegetables and that I'll know if he doesn't.*
You laughed and showed Key the message.
He scowled, "It just seems like she gets creepier and creepier the older I get."
"Unnie..." Your head whipped up to see Yumi sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
"Come here sweetie. How was your sleep?" She waddled over and you picked her up. You sat her on your lap. It took a few minutes until she became wide awake. It was late in the afternoon and she wanted to go outside and play. You raised an eyebrow to Key who shrugged and said it was okay. The three of you walked out of his room and ran straight into Jaejoong. Yumi immediatly wiggled out of your arms and jumped into his.
"Annyoung Oppa! Come play with me!" You were expecting for him to say no, but to your surprise he grinned and led the way outside to the back yard. He put her down and asked her what she wanted to play. She named countless of games and the three of you complied.

It was dinnertime and you took Yumi up to her room to get cleaned up. You helped her wash her hands and change into something clean. After she was done you carried her downstairs for dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were already at the table along with Jaejoong. Key was again stationed behind Yumi's chair. Dinner went smoothly without any problems. You got the night off since you had to get up tomorrow to wake up Yumi and Jaejoong.


----------

Thanks to everyone that commented!!! ^^ Sorry for the late update! Enjoy! 5 comments then I'll update!!! <3