Don't Ever Lay A Hand On Her

With My Life

The day passed by quietly. You played with Yumi, gossipped with Nicole, creamed everyone but Key in video games, and got along quite well with Jaejoong. You actually found it strange but nice whenever Jaejoong showed up holding whatever you needed. He didn't insult you and he even complimented you multiple times. You eyed Jaejoong.
*What is going on with him? He's usually not this friendly...* You decided to shrug it off as you began cutting the vegetables in the kitchen. It was Sunday evening and the workers had off. Mr. and Mrs. Kim had left earlier in the day to a conference overseas. They were going to be gone for one week. You placed the vegetables in the pot and stirred the sauce in the other pan. You were making spagetti, with the help of Nicole. Between the both of you, the meal was quickly finished. You called everyone to the table and grinned in amusement as you watched Changmin trample over everyone to reach the food.
"Gah, Changmin! It's not like the food will disappear in one second!" Junsu rubbed his head and sat down at the table. You walked to the kitchen and began carrying out the meal. You assured Nicole that you didn't need any help.

As you carried out the plates and utensils your cell beeped. You ignored it. A few seconds later it beeped again. You placed everything on table and excused yourself for a minute. You were in the kitchen and you pulled out your phone.
*Choi _____, you better watch out. We will get the Kims and there's nothing you or your partner can do to stop us.* You narrowed your eyes and tried to track the number. You tried everything. You groaned out loud when you attempted to call the number and all you got was a dial tone.
"You know, your cooking isn't all that bad."
You jumped, "Omo!"
Jaejoong rose a brow, "What's wrong? Why are you so jumpy?"
You calmly replied while hiding your phone, "No reason. Why aren't you outside eating with the rest of them?"
He shrugged, "I just wanted to see what you were doing. Come out and eat too before Changmin finishes everything." He walked closer and you backed up towards the counter. "My mom was right. You are too skinny." He was now a few inches from your face. You could feel you heart beat faster as you made out the details of his face. Jaejoong placed both his arms to the sides of your body trapping you against the counter.
"Do you like what you see?" He then lowered his face towards yours and his lips lightly grazed yours before warning bells went off in your head. *This isn't right!* You pushed his chest and shoved him away from you before glowering in his direction.
"What the hell was that? Don't asume that I'll be as willing as the other girls you have lying around!" You furiously whispered. "I can kill you in two seconds flat if I choose to."
Jaejoong smirked, "Go ahead and try. I know you won't do it." You glared at him then stormed out of the kitchen.
His smile slowly disappeared, "I'm going to win your heart. So please give me a chance."

The next morning you walked out of the bathroom drying your hair with a towel.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/huayuzhilu-shirred-sleeve-double-ed-shirt-pink-xl/info.html/pid.1022945502

You sighed as you replayed last night's confrontation with Jaejoong. You remembered the feel of his lips as they grazed yours and a tingle zipped through your body. You imagined the possibilty of dating him and forced the thought right out of your mind. *I can't think of these things. Remember Sunmi?* You felt a wave of sadness course through your body. Sunmi had been a close friend when you were younger. She was happily in love with her boyfriend until one day an enemy kidnapped and killed him right there in front of her. She became depressed and left the CIA altogether. You haven't seen or heard anything from her in ages. You refused to go through or put anyone through that ever. You quickly got rid of those memories and went to go wake everyone up.

You were outside waiting for Jaejoong to come out. You couldn't leave without him and he sure took his time getting ready. Once he came out, Key followed him holding onto Yumi. It was settled that the four of you would go to school together from now on. Jaejoong parked his car outside of the preschool and went inside to drop Yumi off. After he came back out he drove across the street and parked. You exited the car and waited for Jaejoong once again. You blew a strand of hair out of your face. *This is really starting to get annoying. I don't possibly think I can follow this guy everywhere he goes.*
Key got out and gave you a reassuring smile and whispered, "You'll be fine. I'll meet you in class. Stay calm and don't do anything rash." He mumbled, "No matter how much you just want to strangle him right then and there."
You blinked, "What?"
He beamed, "Nothing." He left you and walked inside.
"Finally." You growled as Jaejoong got out of his car.
He smiled, "What?"
"Nothing. Hurry up. Class is about to start." You turned, but before you could take a step you were suddenly pulled back. You fell back on Jaejoong and you felt his arms tightly secure your body to his chest. You watched as a motorcycle raced past the same exact spot you were standing at just a few seconds ago. Once you watched it fade away you glanced up at him. You were surprised when you noticed how worried he looked.
"_____, are you okay? It didn't hit you right? You're not hurt?" He fussed and created a scene. You blushed as you saw people crowding around you and Jaejoong. You detached yourself from him.
"I'm fine. Don't make a big deal out of it. Let's go, class probably started already." You walked away and Jaejoong quietly followed. *_____-ah...just let me protect you.*

You entered into the classroom and everyone's heads turned towards you. Girls stared at you with envy. *They probably saw me get out of his car earlier.* You ignored their looks and sat down at your seat next to Yoochun. You gave him a smile. Jaejoong came in a few minutes later, and he glanced at you before going to his seat. The teacher was late so first period was turned into study hall. You were absentmindedly playing with your pencil when you heard a slap. The room became eeriely quiet. You turned around to see Jaejoong sporting a fresh red mark across his cheek. Your eyes widened. You watched as Seul Gi's eyes flashed.
"You ! You're dumping me?! Is it for that , Choi _____?! I saw her get out of your car this morning! You freaking saved her from being hit by that motorcycle!" She raised her hand ready to slap him again.
He gave her an icy glare, "You and I weren't together in the first place. I just used you to past my time. And do not call her a . She's a better person then you'll ever be." Seul Gi shrieked and made her way over to you. Her eyes narrowed, "What's so good about you?" She was about to strike you but Jaejoong firmly held her wrist.
"Don't ever lay a hand on her."

----------

Thank you everyone that commented!!! =) They keep me so motivated!! <3 Please no silent readers!!! Comment and let's be friends lol <3