First Day At Seoul Elite

With My Life

You turned off your alarm as you rolled out of bed. Even as a CIA agent, you always had the problem of waking up. You shuffled to the closet to pick out your outfit.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sylvia-squinned-tulle-skirt-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022570216 -Outfit
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/trisha-bow-detail-shirred-hemps-boots/info.html/pid.1022300336 -Shoes

You took it into the bathroom and washed up. You applied little makeup and walked out of the bathroom. You went to your weapon drawer and unlocked it. You grabbed a small gun and slipped it into your boot. You were ready to go. You had your books and materials. You checked the time, 5:00. You had another hour before waking up Jaejoong and Yumi. You walked downstairs to prepare breakfast. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were already to go. Mr. Kim had a meeting to attend to in Japan so he was going to be gone for three days. He gave you a wave before heading out the door. Mrs. Kim was dressed in a business attire, she was going to take over as the company manager while he was gone.
She smiled, "I hope everything goes well for you today."
You grinned, "You don't have to worry Ahjumma. Everything will be fine. Key will Yumi to her school and make sure she is safe. We'll place a tracker on her so we'll know exactly where she is." She nodded and soon after left for work. You walked into the the kitchen and all the maids stopped. They took one glance at you, and scoffed. You ignored them and helped the chef prepare the breakfast. After he finished you carried out the trays to the dining room yourself. None of them even bothered to help. One of the maids tried tripping you on your way out but thanks to your wonderful coordination you sidestepped her and avoided a huge disaster.

You checked the clock and went upstairs to get everyone up. You first went to Key's room, and you didn't bother knocking. You opened the door to see him sprawled on his bed fast asleep. You chuckled, walked over and shook him awake. His eyes opened and he sat up.
"_____-ah, you do realize that the skirt you're wearing is very short right? I don't want to be the one protecting you today."
You laughed and just shook your head, "Whatever Oppa, I can take care of myself. Go get ready." You made sure he was out of bed and into the bathroom before you moved on. You sighed as you knocked on Jaejoong's door. There was no answer so you opened the door and quietly stepped in. The room was neat and tidy. You suppressed your laugh as you saw a couple of pictures of him as a baby. You made your way to his bed. You looked at his sleeping face. Your heart did a little leap when your eyes roamed down to his kissable lips. You were shocked. *Something must be wrong with me if I'm starting to have feelings for this jerk. There's a reason why I stay single.* You shook your head and slapped him.
He jerked awake and screamed, "What the hell?! Can't you see I was sleeping?"
You shrugged, "Who cares? Just get up and go downstairs for breakfast." You turned to leave. His eyes were on you the whole time. *Damn, who knew she can be so hot from the back.* The last room you went into was Yumi's. To your surprise the little girl was up and dressed. She turned when the door opened and smiled when she saw you enter.
"Unnie! I'm so excited to go back to school! It's going to be so much fun!" She ran into your arms and you carried her downstairs. Key and Jaejoong eventually came down and had breakfast before the four of you left for school. You placed Yumi in the back of Key's car. You then looked at Jaejoong.
"We'll take her to her preschool so you don't have to worry about anything." He shrugged and got into his own car before driving off.
You stared at him, "What a jerk." "Unnie don't be mad at Oppa. He's really, really nice!" You smiled, "Araso."
Key drove off and dropped Yumi off at her school. He then drove across the street to the high school. He parked in the parking lot and got out. You followed suit and the both of you walked to the guidance office.

Both of you entered the room to see a nice looking lady at the desk. You stepped up to her and dragged Key along too.
"Annyoung ha seh yo! I'm Choi _____ and he is Kim Kibum. We just transferred to this school."
She smiled, "Oh that's right. Mr. Kim has already notified us. Here are your schedules. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to help."
"Kamsamnida."
"Let me call your class president and I'm sure she'll show you around."
Minutes later a girl entered. She came over and bowed, "Annyoung ha se yo! You two must be the new students?" She looked at the both of you and you noticed that her gaze lingered on Key's for a little longer than neccessary.
*This is very interesting.* You cleared your throat and they broke eye contact. She had a slight blush on her cheeks, and from the corner of your eye you could see Key also did too.
"Annyoung ha se yo, I'm Choi _____ and he is Kim Kibum, but you can call him Key." She nodded, "I'm Jung Nicole. Let me see your schedules." She scanned both of them and smiled, "You're both in all the same classes as me. Let's hurry. First period is about to start."
The three of you made your way to your class and she told you both to stay out in the hall. She entered and whispered to the teacher. He nodded.
"Class, be seated! We have two new students with us today! Be sure to treat them kindly." He called for the two of you. Key entered the room first, and he was greeted by excited squeals of happiness. You entered after him and it got quiet. All the girls glared and refused to make eye contact with you, while all the guys in the room were shocked. Their jaws dropped and the girls seethed in anger. You looked around the room and your eyes landed on Kim Jaejoong, with a girl on his lap. He didn't bother glancing up because he was too busy making out with her.
Your teacher Mr. Kwon shouted, "Mr. Kim! Would you kindly stop what you are doing with Ms. Bae and focus on the new students. I know this is your first day back after a year abroad but don't pretend to forget the rules!" Jaejoong detatched himself from the girl and whispered in her ear. She giggled and walked to her own seat. You rolled your eyes. The teacher had you introduce yourself to the class. After that was done he assigned for Key to sit next to Nicole and for you to sit next to a kid named, Park Yoochun. He raised his hand and you casually strode over. You sat down and didn't acknowledge him all period.

The class ended when the bell rang. You packed up your books and yawned. You had already learned all of this with your private tutor. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around.
"Annyoung, _____-shii." You were face to face with Park Yoochun.
You checked him out, deemed him okay and smiled, "Annyoung Yoochun-shii, you can just call me _____-ah. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier."
He smiled, "That's okay. Welcome to Seoul Elite. Where did you go before?" "I was home schooled."
He nodded, "Do you want to join me and my friends for lunch?" You hesitated before answering. *Why not make new friends? It'll make my time here a lot more fun.*
"Sure, just let me ask my friend to see if he wants to join." You walked over to Key and Nicole. You felt eyes on your back as you spoke to him.
"Do you guys want to sit with me, Yoochun and his friends at lunch today?" Key shrugged but Nicole widened her eyes.
"Sit with the kingkas?! Are you serious?." 
You frowned, "Why not. Yoochun invited me and I'm inviting you two so let's go." You grabbed her hand and dragged her over to Yoochun.
"We're ready to go now." He smiled and led the way to the cafeteria.

He led you guys to a table with five other people. Four of them were guys including Jaejoong while the other was the girl he was with this morning. You sat down with Key on one side and Nicole on the other. Everyone stopped talking when you showed up.
Yoochun cleared his throat, "You guys remember _____-ah from class right? I invited her and her friends to have lunch with us." Everyone nodded. Your eyes roamed around the table. You recognized all of them from your class.
"Annyoung _____!" You raised a brow to the guy that was talking. "I'm Kim Junsu! It's nice to meet you!" His voice tended to get higher in pitch everytime he said something.
"I'm Shim Changmin." You were shocked. He had a book resting by his elbow but that wasn't what surprised you. He had three trays to himself! It seemed like he was working on his second one too.
"Jung Yunho." He nodded to you.
"..." Everyone turned to stare at the girl. She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair.
"Bae Seul Gi. Remeber it." You silently scoffed. Now everyone was looking at Jaejoong. He hadn't said a word or even looked in your direction the whole time. Yunho elbowed him.
"He doesn't have to introduce himself. We're already aquainted." Key spoke for him. You nodded.
Jaejoong mumbled, "Key is Yumi's new bodyguard."
Seul Gi's eyes flashed, "But how does _____ know you then?! What does she have to do with that?" Before he could speak, your cell beeped along with Key's. You both whipped them out, eyes widened, and hastily got out of your seat.
"Excuse me, um I have to use the restroom." You ran to the girls' bathroom while Key mumbled the same thing.

----------

Kekeke... ^^ I decided to be nice and update anyway!! Here's to the people that commented! I hope you all enjoy! <3