Care

With My Life

Nicole rushed in and kicked both boys out. Right behind her came the four other boys. They were panting and out of breath as they rested in the hallway. She helped you into more comfortable and clean clothes before allowing everyone back in.
"I changed her, but her fever's still pretty high. I don't know what we can do besides wipe her down. She's not responding to me. I can't seem to reach her. She keeps mumbling 'Umma', 'Appa'." Key's eyes widened and he made his way to your side.
"Come on Baby. Wake up. It'll be okay. Just wake up." You didn't respond and tears were falling out of your closed eyes.
"Umma...Appa...why did you leave me...come back." Your eyes popped open and you quickly sat up sobbing. Your eyes were clouded over and you didn't notice anyone else in the room. Everyone was frightened but Key instantly reacted by singing. He sang to you and gently patted your head. You calmed down after a few minutes and fell back asleep. Key ushered everyone outside. Everyone was still shocked about what happened.
Key explained, "Whenever she gets sick she always has nightmares. She might come off as a strong independent girl, but honestly she's lonely and she still misses her parents after all these years. The first time she got sick, my mother and I had no idea what to do. It was just luck that I had the radio on in the same room as her. She seems to calm down when there's music. She'll react to radios, or things like that but it's starting to not work as well. The only thing that is guaranteed is actual singing."
Nicole frantically glanced at her cell, "I can't stay any longer...my family's expecting me back home soon. I have to go." She looked worried.
"That's okay. Thank you for coming over so soon."
"Yuhno! Make sure to call me as soon as possible if anything happens!" Nicole waved and and sent one last look at your closed door and left. Just as the front door slammed shut after her departure Mr. and Mrs. Kim arrived home.
"Everyone! Go get ready for Yumi's recital!" Key and Jaejoong looked at one another and had the same thought, *.*

Yumi was in a cute little dress and she was getting in some last minute practicing. Mrs. Kim was curious into why everyone was taking so long so she decided to go upstairs and find out. She knocked on Key's room and there was no answer. She did the same to her son's room and there wasn't an answer either. She finally knocked on your room and there was a small 'come in'. She entered, and her eyes widened. There surrounding your bed were 6 attractive young males.
"Omo! What happened?" She scrambled over and felt your forehead.
"She's burning up. Why aren't you guys doing anything?"
Jaejoong mumbled, "We have."
She scolded, "What did you boys do to her?" She glared at Jaejoong.
"Well. It seems like she can't go to Yumi's recital and that means Jaejoong can't either. Key, I'm sorry to say that you still have to go." He nodded. "As for the rest of you boys, stay here and help Jaejoong take care of _____-ah." With that said she exited the room.
Key turned towards the guys, "Okay look. I have to go and protect Yumi and leave _____-ah in the care of you...um..." He shook his head, "Nevermind. Do not let her get worse." He narrowed his eyes, "Or I will torture the five of you in ways you won't believe possible." He left and five minutes later Yumi scurried in.
"Oppas! Why aren't you coming? This is my first piano recital..." She looked at all of them. Yunho, Changmin, Yoochung and Junsu casually turned away to avoid her sad eyes.
"Yumi-ah, Oppas have to stay home and help _____ get better. Do you see? She's sleeping right now. Don't you want her to get better?" Yumi peered over at you.
"Oh. Is Unnie going to be okay? She seems really sick. You Oppas better do a good job. I forgive you this time, but next time promise me you all will come!" She stuck her pinky out and connected pinkies with all the guys. She turned to leave.
"Yumi-ah..." Everyone turned to look at you.
You struggled to sit up, "Unnie's sorry that she can't come watch your recital. I promise to come to the next one and the ones after that araso?" Yumi nodded her head and connected pinkies with you too.
"Get better _____ Unnie!" She skipped out of the room. You fell back down on the bed and closed your eyes.
"Why are the five of you in my bedroom staring at me like an animal in a cage?"
Junsu squealed, "_____-ah we're here to nurse you back to health!"
Yoochun added, "If you need anything tell us!"
Changmin nodded, "Don't worry! You'll be healthy in no time!"
Yunho stated, "As long as you stay in that bed and listen to what we say."
Jaejoong sighed, "So truly what you all are saying is that I'm going to be the one nursing her back to health while the four of you mess up the house and bother me in the process right?" They nodded their heads. "Fine. Just get out of here so she can get some sleep. _____-ah we'll check up on you in a little bit." You waved them all away and fell back asleep.

Your eyes blinked open. You noticed that nobody was in the room. It was late in the evening and you felt a little light headed for not eating all day. You slowly got up and tried walking downstairs. Before you could even reach the stairs Changmin sounded an alarm.
"Hyungs! She's up! She's up! She's out of her room!" You incredulously stared at him. You were stunned when Yoochun ran into view, bowed an apology to you, quickly picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. Before you could register what happened you landed with a soft thump back on your bed.
"What the hell just happened?" You blinked in astonishment.
"Sorry _____, Jae Hyung told us to specifically keep you in this room. He was afraid you would run off and go on a mission, so he told us to forcefully keep you here if we needed too." Yoochun smirked.
You asked, "Seriously?"
"What can I say? Who would give up the chance of taking advantage of a weak CIA agent?" You weakly slapped his arm.
Jaejoong entered with a tray, "Yoochun, stop antagonizing her." He placed the tray down on the bedside table. "Here is some porridge that I made. Eat all of it before taking the medicine there okay?"
He turned to Yoochun, "Yoochun go into the kitchen and make sure Changmin didn't eat all the food in there. And make sure Yunho and Junsu aren't anywhere else flirting with the maids." He nodded and left the two of you in the room.
"Here eat." Jaejoong took the spoon and scooped up some porridge. He softly blew on it and put it in front of your face.
You blushed and thanked God that you were already a bit red from the fever. You ate it and grabbed the spoon from him.
"Thanks, but I can feed myself." Jaejoong shrugged. He silently watched you in for a few minutes. You had to admit. His cooking skills were amazing.You had a bit of food on the corner of your lips. He leaned closer and gently wiped it off. You looked at him. His face was a few inches away from yours. The two of you stared at each other, then his cell phone rang. You glanced away and quickly resumed eating. You were madly blushing but you convinced yourself it was the fever. You snuck a glance at the caller i.d. and your heart sank. On the screen showed 'Seul Gi <3'. You looked at Jaejoong.
"Sorry I have to take this. Finish eating araso?" He exited your room and you suddenly lost your appetite.