So You Like Her

With My Life

You reluctantly finished all the food and took your medicine. You laid back down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. You grew tired of being locked up in your room so you formulated a plan.
"AH!" Five heads snapped up at your scream. Yuhno and Junsu stopped mid sentence while talking to some maids and rushed up to your room. Yoochun released his hold on Changmin and both of them bolted.
Jaejoong's eyes widened, "Babe I got to go. I'll talk to you later." He hung up on Seul Gi and ran upstairs. All five boys dashed into your room and froze. You weren't in bed. They grew frantic. They went to search the bathroom and your bedroom door slammed shut. They hurried out of the bathroom and tried opening the door. You had quickly gotten a chair from the hallway and blocked it.
"_____-ah! Open up! You aren't suppose to be out of bed!" They pounded on the door.
"Aish! I can't believe we were tricked like that!" Jaejoong kicked the door in frustration.
"Oppas~" You cutely stated, "I'm feeling better. Can I pretty please not be locked up in my room? Please?" You added in a fake sniffle and grinned. You could hear them arguing.
"Jae Hyung, listen to her...she seems so sad! Why don't we just care for her downstairs?" You strained to hear his answer.
"Fine. But _____-ah if you get worse, promise us you'll go back to bed."
"Araso." And with that you swiftly removed the chair from the door, opened it and smiled in amusment as they all tumbled out.
"You guys are the bestest ever!" You happily skipped downstairs and plopped yourself down on the sofa. They shook their heads and one by one joined you downstairs to watch tv.

The six of you were happily watching We Got Married until Butler Cho came in.
"Master Jaejoong there is someone at the door for you."
Jaejoong frowned, "Who is it?" Before he could answer your eyes narrowed. In came Seul Gi and she was furious.
"Jaejoong Oppa! I can't believe you hung up on me! We were suppose to go to a party together remember?! What the hell are you doing home?!" She scanned the faces and stopped at yours.
"What the hell is this doing at your house?" She was about to march over and claw your eyes out.
Jaejoong quickly intervened, "Babe relax. There was a little problem, and I thought I told you already that I couldn't go anyway. My little sister's piano recital was today."
"Well you're not there and you're here. So let's go!" She demanded and her eyes flashed.
Jaejoong sighed, "I can't leave tonight. Why don't you just go to the party yourself."
Seul Gi looked as if he had slapped her and she growled, "I am not going to a party by myself. If you're staying home and this girl is here too, I'm staying." She made her way over and sat herself down on a recliner. It was silent.
"Um, I'm not feeling that good so I think I'm going back up to my room." You slowly got up.
Junsu exclaimed, "Oh, um, I'll join you too _____-ah!"
Yoochun added, "I think I'll come too."
Yunho and Changmin both nodded and the five of you left Seul Gi and Jaejoong in the living room.
"WHAT?! SHE'S LIVING HERE WITH YOU?!" All of you quickly scurried into the safety of your room.

You giggled as you jumped onto your bed.
Junsu sighed, "Ah, poor Jae Hyung." The guys nodded.
"I don't know what he sees in her." Once again, the guys nodded.
You patted the bed and motioned for all of them to join. Before you knew it all of you fell asleep. Jaejoong came in hours later and frowned in anger when he saw that you were tightly snuggled in between Junsu and Changmin, while Yunho and Yoochun were laying near the end of the bed. It was already long past midnight and everyone had returned home after the recital. Jaejoong had sent Seul Gi home after reassuring her that nothing was going on between you and him. He quietly walked over and felt your forehead. Your fever seemed to have gone down.
Jaejoong mumbled, "Aish. Why do I care so much about you. I can't seem to get you out of my head these days. Being with Seul Gi doesn't even faze me anymore."
"So you like her?" Jaejoong spun around and was met by a pair of steely eyes. He gulped and stared at Key.
Key motioned for him to come outside and Jaejoong hesitantly followed. Right as Jaejoong closed the door Key turned and shoved him against the wall.
"She's not some random girl for you to play around with. You can't just string her along and dump her when you're finished. I won't allow it." His eyes flashed in anger.
Jaejoong raised both his hands in surrender, "I know. There's just something about her that I can't stop thinking about. Look Key, I can't promise you anything. The only thing I can promise is that I will try my damn hardest to win her heart."
Key held him there for a few more minutes before releasing him. Jaejoong rubbed his chest.
"I don't hate you. But hurt her and I will. Consider yourself lucky that everyone's sleeping or you would have been thrown down this hallway." Key walked into his room and shut the door leaving Jaejoong alone.

Your eyes slowly opened and you found yourself alone in your room. The sun was seeping in through the window. You sat up and glanced at the time. It was past noon and you felt guilty for not performing your maid chores. You figured that the worse was behind you and you felt better then ever. You made a mental note to thank the guys for taking care of you. You happily walked to your closet and picked out an outfit before washing up.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-v-neck-printed-t-shirt-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022780844

You went downstairs and found it strange that it was completely silent. You walked outside and smiled at what you saw. All the guys were lounging around the pool. You slid the glass door back and walked outside. You breathed in the fresh air and sat down next to Key. He glanced at you before returning to his laptop.
"_____." You glanced at Yunho. "Nicole wanted me to tell you that she's stopping by later."
You grinned, "Thanks. I'm sure she's pissed that you spent the night here instead of her." Yunho nodded his head. The guys laughed and you joined along.
Jaejoong spoke, "_____, you're suppose to be in bed."
You stuck your tongue out at him, "I'm not sick anymore. I feel much better thanks to your wonderful care Jaejoong Oppa!"
Key's head snapped up, along with the others.
Junsu whined, "Oppa?! Since when did you guys get that close? _____, you don't even call me Oppa!" Jaejoong turned away and coughed in embarassment.
"We decided to start over. Whatever happened stays in the past and we're starting anew! It was Jaejoong's idea." Five pairs of eyes stared at him. Jaejoong avoided eye contact, especially Key's.
"I guess that's good then. At least now I don't have to worry about _____-ah killing Jaejoong." Key glanced at Jaejoong, "Right?"
Jaejoong mumbled, "Right." *I have to worry about you killing me...*

----------

Sorry about not updating earlier!!! I just got a minor bit of writer's block! I'm really glad to see that you all like this story! Please keep on commenting! They keep me motivated!