Time For Clubbing

With My Life

"My director has reassigned me to be your new bodyguard after the restaurant  incident." You looked at him and his mouth formed into an 'O' shape.
You rolled your eyes, "Trust me, I would have taken any other assignments then be your bodyguard." Jaejoong then walked into his closet to find a shirt and he felt a tug on his heart once he heard that. He came out dressed and looking nice.
"Well then, get ready to go out. Tomorrow's Saturday and since we have no school. Me and the guys are going out clubbing." He smirked. "Don't tell me you're going to go out wearing that."
Your jaw dropped, "Excuse me?! What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"
"You're going to be by my side 24/7. I don't want to be seen around with you if you keep wearing clothes like that." He shrugged, and continued to get ready.
You grumbled, "Fine. But consider yourself lucky that I haven't kicked that annoying of yours." You got up from the bed and made your way to your room. You passed Jaejoong and he smacked your .
"Wear something revealing, Angel." You blew a raspberry and stormed out.

http://www.gastrochic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/haute-hippie-black-sequin-dress.png

You walked behind Jaejoong as he entered club Fire. The music was loud and you watched as people danced with one another. You frowned in disgust as you watched couples make out in the dark corners of the club. You followed Jaejoong to the VIP room and you were greeted with shouts from the guys.
"Hey _____! What are you doing here?"
You smiled at them, "I'm Jaejoong's new babysitter." You watched in amusement as Jaejoong frowned and the guys looked between the two of you.
Yunho then whispered, "Wait...you're part of the CIA too?" You nodded.
Junsu asked, "So you were hurt saving him at the restaurant yesterday?"
Once again you nodded, "Wait. How did you know about that?"
Changmin sighed, "We had to listen to Seul Gi..."
Junsu stated, "For that _____, you are now considered our 'younger sister'! This is going to be so much fun!"
Yoochun then hit Jaejoong, "Hyung! She's injured! Why are you taking her out clubbing today?"
He shrugged, "None of my business. I'll do as I want. She just has to follow me." He blew you a kiss and walked over to the bar.
"Anybody want anything?" He ordered himself a Hurricane and the guys shook their heads.
Junsu spoke, "We already had some, we're about ready to go down to the dance floor. Snag a couple of girls."
You raised an eyebrow.
Junsu stuttered, "I mean...go down and dance to our heart's content?"
You smiled, "Much better. And for that Junsu, I'll be your first dance."
He did a little victory dance and led the way downstairs. Yunho and Yoochun followed afterwards. Jaejoong watched as you left with Junsu and he quickly ordered a shot. He drank it all in one gulp and slammed the cup back on the bar.
Changmin jumped, "Hyung what's the matter?"
He muttered, "Nothing. I'm going down. You coming?"
"I'll meet you guys down there later. Oh and Jaejoong Hyung, don't do anything to piss of Seul Gi again."
He grinned and left.

You were dancing with Junsu, but you couldn't fully enjoy yourself. You noticed that the minute Jaejoong came down the stairs, every single girl had their eyes on him. You slightly frowned and watched as his gaze swept the room and landed on a girl. He walked over and whispered something in her ear, and she eagerly followed him back up the stairs.
"Hey Junsu, I'm kind of tired. I think I'll go back up and get something to drink."
"Do you want me to come too?" You shook your head and made your way back up. You entered into the VIP room too see Jaejoong and the girl making out on the couch. You stood still in the hallway and you were hesitant to enter. Changmin noticed you in the doorway and cleared his throat. Jaejoong and the girl broke apart and she checked you out.
"Who are you? Can't you tell this is the VIP room? People like you should be downstairs." You ignored her comment and made your way to the bar. You calmly sat down on the stool and ordered yourself a Tequila. You silently sipped it while texting Key.
"Jaejoong Oppa, make her answer me! She's just sitting there ignoring me!" You mentally cursed Jaejoong for taking you here. You ordered yourself a shot and drank it quickly. After finishing it you ordered another one and Changmin grew alarmed.
He came over, "_____, are you sure you can take this much alcohol?" You just nodded and continued drinking. Changmin eyed Jaejoong and he shrugged. You finished all your drinks and stood up.
"I'm going downstairs. Changmin you want to join me?" You purposely ignored Jaejoong and the girl. Changmin's head went back and forth between you and Jaejoong and he reluctantly went down with you. Now it was only Jaejoong and the girl. She seductively crawled on his lap.
"Come on Oppa, everyone's gone. Let's have some fun." She leaned down waiting for a kiss. Jaejoong just sat there. She opened her eyes and frowned.
"Oppa. What's wrong?"
He smirked, "Nothing. I'm done with you. Go back down where girls like you belong." He watched as she threw a fit and stomped out.
Jaejoong humorly thought, *That _____ can surely ruin my night.*