Sick

With My Life

You were in the middle of the dance floor moving your body to the music. You left Changmin when he had found a girl and you were now dancing alone on the dance floor. You could feel the eyes of everyone staring at you. You glanced around and saw lust in every guys' eyes, and envy in the girls. You made no move to find a partner and the guys were intimidated by your beauty. You smirked at the thought of the guys having no confidence. *Where's Ryan when I need him.* You then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you slightly jumped.
"What's the matter y CIA agent? Can't handle dancing with a partner that can sneak up on you?"
You frowned and ignored the y part, "What are you doing here over conceited jerk? Finished playing with that girl?"
Jaejoong chuckled, "My, someone sounds jealous."
"Please, I have better things to think about then being someone's play toy." You continued dancing with Jaejoong and you had to admit, he was an amazing dancer. He swayed along with your body and the places where his hands rested on your waist tingled. You started to relax and you leaned against him. But before he could react, Yunho came crashing in.
"Yo man it's getting late. We should start heading back." You quickly stepped away from Jaejoong and cleared your throat.
"He's right. Jaejoong we should go back before your parents worry." You walked away and Jaejoong glared at Yunho.
"Seriously? You had to come at that moment?"
He smirked, "Sorry man, but the guys and I talked. We don't want you messing with our new younger sister. Plus Key texted and told us that he would personally come after any of us if anything were to happen to _____."
Jaejoong groaned and punched Yunho in the arm. "I wasn't even thinking about doing anything."

It was four in the morning, and you collapsed down on your bed. You were exhausted. Your body ached and you were too tired to go change out of your dress. You made a mental note to keep Jaejoong under house arrest from now on. You were so close to falling asleep when you heard a knock on the door.
You mumbled, "Go away."
"Nope and I'm coming in." Key entered and sat down on your bed.
"Sorry about tonight. I'm sure it'll get better." All you did was mumble something incoherent into your pillow.
He smacked your , "Get up and go change! Remember last time you came home from the club, you got sick because you were too tired to go wash up. And it's even worse now because you're injured!" He sat there staring at you until you sat up.
"Fine. Just leave. I'll do as you say."
"Good." He walked out and shut the door.
"Please. There's no way." And you fell back down on your bed asleep.

You woke up later that morning feeling groggy and hot. You glanced at the time and saw that it was nine something in the morning. *Wow. Five hours of sleep.* You decided to get up since you didn't want Key to find out that you didn't change when he left. You made your way to the closet and grabbed the first thing you could find.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/fashion-lady-set-hooded-sweatshirt-cropped-sweatpants-light-gray-one/info.html/pid.1022585910

You quickly went into the bathroom and washed up. You came out and swayed against the door frame. You leaned against the wall to steady yourself. *What great luck. I'm so going to murder Jaejoong and make it seem like an accident.* You took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. Mr. and Mrs. Kim had already left for the day so it was just you, Key, Yumi, Jaejoong and the rest of the house workers. You found them outside in the backyard. You watched as Yumi jumped into the pool and Jaejooong quickly threw out a floatie out to her. Key was lounging on one of the chairs by the pool. You opened the glass doors and joined them outside.
Key eyed you, "_____-ah, you feeling alright?" Jaejoong snuck a glance at you. You were pale and breathing a little too hard.
"I'm fine. What makes you say that?"
"The fact that you're kinda slow moving, and that I know everything about you, specially when you're sick." Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at what Key said.
"Seriously Key, everything's fine. I just wanted to check up on everyone before I start helping out the maids."
Key rolled his eyes, "Whatever _____-ah. I still don't think it's right that you have to work as a maid." You shrugged and waved over to Yumi before going back inside.
Jaejoong asked, "So...do you really think she's sick?"
Key glanced over at him, "If I say yes, will you feel guilty?" Jaejoong stared at the place you were standing at earlier.

You ran around cleaning the house. You were bossed around by the other maids. They stood around and watched you suffer. You ignored their jibes and focused more on finishing the tasks without fainting. You were vacuuming the family room when you saw Yumi run towards you. You turned off the vacuum and stooped down to her level. You chuckled when you took in her appearance. It seemed like she just got out of the pool.
"Unnie! Today's my piano recital! You have to come! Please?"
You smiled, "Sure Honey." She jumped in joy and ran away as a couple other maids came over and grumbled about the water on the floor. You sighed and declared that you would clean it. They smirked and quickly grabbed the cleaners and rags as Jaejoong strolled into view.
"es." You mumbled. They didn't seem to hear you as they pretended to clean. You made eye contact with Jaejoong and he smiled.
"How has your day been?"
You raised an eyebrow, "Since when have you cared?"
He shrugged, "Look. I know we didn't start off on the right foot, and I would like to start over. What do you think?"
You scrutinized him, "Something must be wrong with you but sure, we can start over."
"Great! Annyoung ha seh yo, I'm Kim Jaejoong. You can call me Jaejoong, or Oppa, because I know I'm older." He winked.
"Annyoung ha seh yo, I'm Choi _____. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out and you reached out and shook it. As you shook his hand, you began to see two Jaejoongs. You tried shaking your head to clear your vision but that only made you dizzier.
"_____? Are you okay?" You didn't answer as your vision out. You fell against his body and his arms encircled your waist. He quickly scooped you up bridal style.
"What are you guys standing around for? Go get me a bucket of cold water and a washcloth!" The maids scurried away in fear. Jaejoong carried you to your room and laid you down on the bed. He paced around deciding what to do. *I should get Key.* He turned to walk away but was stopped. He turned back to find that you had grabbed his shirt.
You mumbled, "Oppa, don't leave me." Your hold weakened and you were sweating profusly. Your breathing became more ragged. The maids came in with a bucket of water and a small washcloth. They quickly left once seeing the look Jaejoong gave them.
Jaejoong yelled, "KEY!" A few seconds later Key came running in.
"Great! Look what you did! Now she's sick." He walked over and began wiping your forehead with the cloth.
"We have to get her out of these clothes. She's sweating too much." Neither one made a move. Deep down Jaejoong wanted to be the one that did but he knew Key would have killed him. They both stared at each other.
Key sighed, "I'll call Nicole."