New Mission

With My Life

The next day, you stood outside of the CIA building. You wore an attractive outfit that had passerbys doubling back to stare.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/antic-beads-distressed-denim-shorts/info.html/pid.1022546036

You rolled your eyes as you heard wolf whistles. "erts," you mumbled. You walked pass the guard and gave him a wave. He waved back and ushered you inside. Right as you walked through the door you were met with a pair of dark eyes. You froze and gave him a small smile.
"Annyoung..." you stuttered.
"ANNYOUNG?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY AFTER GOING OUT FOR A MISSION AND NOT COMING BACK?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE INJURED AND HAD TO TAKE A BREAK?!" He paused for a breath, but before he could lecture you any longer, you interrupted him.
"But Key Oppa...It wasn't my fault! I wanted to come back but, the Kim family insisted I say...and you know..." He sighed and ruffled your hair.
"Okay fine. I forgive you _____-ah, but the next time you don't contact me I swear I will never forgive you." You grinned and squeezed him into a tight hug. "I love you Key Oppa!"
"Whatever, the director wants to see both of us in her office." You nodded and linked arms with him down the hallway to the director's office.

You and Key entered the office and were met with a woman who looked like she was in her middle twenties. She was on the phone and and her eyebrows were furrowed in anger. She motioned for the two of you to take a seat in front of her desk. Minutes later she hung up the phone and pinched the bridge of her nose.
Key was the first to speak, "You called us dir-" She glared. "I meant Umma."
"Key, how many times have I told you to call me Umma when you're in my office?" You silently laughed and she rounded on you.
"Choi _____-ah! You said you could handle Victor! And what do I get for letting you be in charge of that mission?! You were injured! Do you know how long I had to listen to Key nag me for allowing that?!" You shut your mouth and let her continue. *Like mother like son* Once she was done lecturing you she calmed herself down.
"_____-ah, how are you feeling? I didn't mean to yell at you."
"Don't worry Dir-" She glared again, "Ahjumoni, I'm perfectly healthy and ready for another mission." Key jerked his head around and gave you a glare that sent a shiver down your spine. You flinched but kept your gaze on your Director.

Flashback:

You remembered the first time you joined the CIA. You were only seven and you had witnessed a murder right in front of your orphanage. You were hiding and muffling your sobs until a lady put her gun away and crouched down to your level. She had a kind face on and asked you for your name.
"Choi _____," You whispered and she gasped. She called for someone and said something to them. Minutes later she came back and picked you up.
"_____, can you take me to the person in charge of this orphanage?" You nodded and pointed to the lady that was running around hushing all the kids that were crying. You later learned that she was second in command in the CIA, and she only became director when your parents had died on a mission. Your parents were her best friends so she decided to take you in, and from then on you were trained to be a top spy. You grew up with Key her son, and you guys were inseperable. He treated you like a younger sister and nothing more. Sometimes you thought he was a little too girly, but that only made you love him even more.

Flashback End:

She was about to open to speak when there came a knock on the door.
"Excuse me Director, you have some guests." The door opened to reveal the Mr. and Mrs. Kim along with a couple men dressed in black suits. You and Key exchanged a look of confusion but decided to stay silent until addressed. They each had grim looks on their faces.
"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I am assuming this visit is about the phone call earlier right?" Mr. Kim nodded and took an envelope out of his pocket.
"I received this letter late last night, and we didn't want to take any chances..." Your director took the letter out of the envelope and quickly scanned it. She then passed it to you and Key. Your eyes bugged out of their sockets. You couldn't believe it! Someone was threatening to kidnap Yumi if Kim Cooperates wouldn't shut down!
"What is this?! How can they say something like this?!" You shouted and slammed the letter on the desk. Key pulled you back down and you furiously crossed your arms over your chest.
The director spoke, "This is why the Kim family," she gestured to her guests, "Are here to hire people to live in their home and protect Yumi at all costs. _____-ah, they personally requested you for this job." Your eyes widened and you sat up straighter.
"Chincha? Are you serious?" She nodded and you quieted.
"Please _____, we don't trust anyone else but you for this job." Mrs. Kim pleaded, "We'll take care of all your needs, and all we want in return is for Yumi to be safe." She had tears in her eyes and you didn't have the heart to say no.
"I'll do it."
"Perfect then, all we need now is to-" "Wait!" She was interrupted by a fuming Key.
"Umma! You can't let _____ to do another mission! I'm not allowing it!" He glared at his mother/director.
She sighed, "I knew this was going to happen. Key you are also assigned this mission. You will be living with the Kims alongside _____-ah to fufill this job." He shut up.
"Now is everyone okay with this?" She looked around the room and everyone nodded. "Good. We'll move your things into their home tonight. And for safety purposes, Key, you will be the one publically announced as Yumi's bodyguard. You will be assigned some of the Kim's regular people to make it less noticable. _____-ah, you will be known as one of their new maids, do not tell anyone of your position araso? You nodded. "Then let's begin."

 

----------

This is my newest story and I don't know whether people are reading it or not, so please comment? ^^ I'll update when I see 3 new comments!!! <3