Please

With My Life

 

Seul Gi looked at Jaejoong for a moment then she yanked her arm away and ran out of the classroom in tears. Tiffany and Jessica followed after her, but before they left, they glowered in your direction. You sat there frozen in your seat. The room erupted with noise. Girls whipped out there cell phones and texted the rest of their friends about the brand new gossip. Key shot you a look. You glanced up at Jaejoong and he was looking down at you with an intense gaze. You couldn't interpret what it was. Before he could say or do anything the door slammed open. In came the teacher and everyone scrambled to their seats. 
"Mr. Kim! Why aren't you in your seat?" Mr. Kwon snapped.
Jaejoong merely gave him a look and leaned down towards you, "We need to talk." After that he proceeded to his seat and the girls in the room hissed in jealousy. 
 
You sat still after the bell rang. You didn't move. Everyone packed slowly so they could see what would happen next.
Yoochun tapped your shoulder, "Um, _____? Jaejoong looks like he wants to speak with you." That broke you out of your trance. You took one look at him, swiftly got out of your chair and shot out of the classroom. All the students in the room stared at your now empty seat. 
Jaejoong blinked, "Aish that girl!" 
Key laughed and walked over to Jaejoong. "Look Jaejoong, if _____-ah doesn't want to be found, there's no way in hell will you be able to find her." He lowered his voice, "Remember, hurt her and you're dead." His voice returned to normal, "Good luck." Key went over to Nicole and the both of them exited the class.
Jaejoong stood there decided what to do. After a few minutes he snapped his fingers, "Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun, find _____. Look everywhere. Whoever finds her gets the keys to my car." 
"Chincha?!" The four of the scrambled out of the room yelling that they would be the one to find you. Jaejoong casually strolled out the door. *Choi _____-ah. When I find you, I'll make you listen to everything that I have to say.*
 
You stood on the roof and gazed down at the beautiful view. Your hair swirled around your face as the breeze blew by. You chuckled when you saw Junsu running around checking behind trees and flipping over rocks. Changmin on the other hand went and searched the parking lot. Yoochun was going around and tapping every single girls' shoulders while Yunho announced over the loud speaker. *Jaejoong must have convinced them to find me.* You shook your head and slowly turned. You froze and stared. Staring back at you were a pair of dark brown eyes. 
"I found you." Jaejoong took a step towards you. You automatically took a step back and analyzed the nearest exits. 
Jaejoong shook his head, "There's no way you're escaping this time." He lunged, and you were shocked by his speed. You felt his arms wrap around your waist, and you tried to pull away but his arms just tightened around you. 
You struggled but finally gave up, "Fine. I'll listen to what you say but you have to let me go." 
He shook his head, "Now, we both know that if I were to let you go you would run for it." 
You glared at him but remained silent. He slowly loosened his grip on your waist but didn't fully let go.
He intently gazed into your eyes, "_____-ah, I like you." Your eyes widened. "I know you don't trust me and I don't expect an answer right now but I wanted to tell you this. I've been attracted to you the first time we met. Hell, I am even jealous of Key because he knows you so well." He paused a took a breath, "_____-ah, all I'm asking you is for a chance to prove to you that I'm the one you want. Please." 
You looked at him, mustered all your strength and shoved him away. "I'm sorry Jaejoong. I can't return your feelings." *Even though I want to.* You turned your back on him started to walk away.
"Meet me at Seoul City Square tonight. I'll wait there until you show up." You didn't stop and just continued walking.
 
You were lying on your bed staring at the ceiling replaying Jaejoong's confession in your mind. Your cheeks grew warm and your heart thudded softly in your chest. You heard him leave a few minutes ago. You were internally debating with yourself whether or not to go. You heard a small knock. You sat up to see Key enter your room.
"Hey. How's it going?" You groaned at collapsed back onto the bed.
"Never been better." You threw your arm over your head. "Key...Jaejoong told me he liked me today."
Key sat down beside you on the bed, "I figured that."
You looked at him, "He told you that he liked me? When?"
"The night when you were sick. He took really good care of you, you know." Key paused then asked, "Do you have feelings for him?"
You sat up and pulled your knees up close to your chest. You were drawing circles on your blanket as you replied, "I don't know...whenever I see him, my heart beats faster and I think of him a lot more than I should, considering he's just a person I'm suppose to be protecting." Your cheeks reddened at the thought of him and Key softly smiled.
"_____-ah, I think you should go meet him." 
"But what about the thing that happened to Sunmi? I don't think I can go through something like."
Key opened up his arms and you snuggled into them, "_____, you're a great CIA agent and nothing can change that. Plus I'm sure Jaejoong can hold his own if he needs to. Besides, you have me so don't worry about ending up alone in life with your nine cats and dogs."
 
----------
Sorry for the late update everyone!!! >_< I was on vacation and didn't have the story with me! But here it is!!!! I appreciate everyone's comments and I enjoy reading them!!! Keep them coming!!! <3