It's On

With My Life

Jaejoong was flustered.
He stuttered, "I was at a party and we heard about a gun fight so I wanted to see if it was really her." He shrugged, "Apparently it was because her ankle got worse." With that he entered his room leaving a furious Key in the hall. Key stormed into your room but instead of yelling at you, he soundlessly strode over to your bed. He brushed your hair out of your face.
"I know that I can't stop you from doing anything, but please for my sake and yours, don't strain yourself." He left and checked in on Yumi before going to bed.

You squinted your eyes when you noticed the sun seeping through the window. You groggily sat up and glanced at the time. It was 6!
"!" You scrambled out of bed and stood up only to wince in pain when you put weight on your ankle. You looked at it and got confused.
*Who taped it? Wait. How did I get into my room last night?* You suddenly remembered your encounter with Jaejoong and flushed. Your thoughts replayed back to the soccer incident where your lips met his. You touched your lips.
"Was he the one that did all this?" You whispered to yourself before running/limping to the bathroom to change.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/envy-look-hooded-short-sleeve-printed-pullover/info.html/pid.1022577288 -Outfit

You hurriedly went to wake everyone up. But strangely everyone seemed to be up. Nobody was in their rooms and you came downstairs to see them around the table fnishing their breakfast.
"Look there's Sleeping Beauty. Took you long enough to come down." You rolled your eyes at Key and quickly grabbed something fast to eat.
"You! New girl! You're late! Clean up this mess!" You looked over and saw one of the maids glare in your direction. You sighed and made a move to start cleaning up when Jaejoong stopped you.
"Look, she doesn't have to do anything today. I'm relieving her of all her duties for the day. Do you have a problem with that?" She shook her head and motioned for the other maids to help her instead. Your eyes widened when he grasped your hand in his and led you out of the dining room.
He then turned to you, "Don't bother with any of your maid duties today. And you shouldn't even be walking on that ankle." You stared at him with blank eyes.
"Thanks...." He waved it off and went to get Yumi. He decided to take her to school for the day. Key walked up to you and stared after Jaejoong.
"What's with him?" You shrugged and reminded him that you were going to be late for school. He walked out to the car and ushered you in.

You arrived at school just as the warning bell rang. You were in no mood to sprint to class so you had an idea.
"Key Oppa! Piggy back me!"
"No. You're too heavy."
You pouted and whispered in his ear, "If you don't I swear I'll tell Nicole you're attracted to her." You watched as he blushed and squatted down so you could get on.
"Yay! Saranghae Oppa!" You got on his back and he walked to class.
"Oh, _____-ah, I lied about you being heavy."
You giggled, "I know."

You both entered the classroom and everyone's eyes were on you. The girls' eyes flashed with envy. Nicole quickly came over and helped you with your bag. You then told Key to go to his seat, but before Nicole went back to hers, you grabbed her arm.
You whispered in her ear, "I don't have any feelings for Key and vice versa." She turned bright red.
"I don't know what you're talking about _____! What makes you think I care about that?"
You shrugged, "I just thought you wanted to know." With that you pushed her back to her seat. Class began and once again you paid no attention. When it was over, your teacher Mr. Kwon made an announcement.
"Everyone! We will be holding our traditional Seoul Elite Festival this upcoming week. So anyone wanting to participate in the annual talent show stay after class to sign up. You have a free block next period so you can meet up with people and plan things out." You watched as people partnered up or gathered into groups.
You turned to Yoochun, "Are you planning on doing anything?" He feigned shock.
"Chincha? You don't know?!" You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Me, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Jaejoong are in a dance group! We always perform and everyone loves us. We're known as Dong Bang Shin Ki, or Rising Gods of the East." He wiggled his eyebrows at you. You slapped his arm. He laughed and rubbed it. Junsu shouted at him and he joined the rest of the guys on discussing what they were to perform. You made your way over to Nicole and Key. Nicole looked up.
"_____-ah, are you planning on participating?"
You shook your head, "Probably not, I don't have that many talents." Key rolled his eyes and was about to object when you heard a pair of heels click up behind you.
"Obviously your shouldn't. Who in the right mind would want to watch you perform?" You turned to see Seul Gi with a group of girls beside her. You arched an eyebrow.
"Oh, I'm guessing you're going to perform? What is it going to be? Something involving a pole and sticking your tongue down someone's throat?" Nicole stifled a laugh. Seul Gi pounced on her.
"Like you can do anything nerd. All you ever do is stick your nose in books!" Nicole looked hurt and you Seul Gi.
You glared, "Whatever. Just get out of our sights and hopefully I won't break that fake nose of yours."
She smirked, "Just try ." She shoved your shoulder and you fell back against Key. His eyes flashed but you calmed him down. Instead he watched her walk out of the room before marching over to Jaejoong.
He pushed him, "Tell your freaking girlfriend to leave _____-ah alone! She's done nothing to that ."
Jaejoong's eyes flashed in amusement, "I can't control her. She does whatever she wants. To me she's just a toy to past time. And besides, can't your precious _____ take care of herself?"
Key's hands were in fists and he growled, "You know she can't! You freaking ! If she does then she's exposed!" Key was about to punch him when you walked over and pulled on his arm. You dragged him away while shooting daggers at Jaejoong.
Changmin whistled, "Damn hyung, what the hell just happened?"
Yoochun stated, "Seriously, Seul Gi has a problem. I've never seen her be such a to anyone before." Both Junsu and Yunho nodded.
"And what did you mean about _____ being able to take care of herself?"
Jaejoong shook his head, "Who cares. Let's go to the dance studios and practice our dances for the show."

You and Nicole both had to restrain Key since he was still fuming mad. You got frustrated and pressed a pressure point on his leg and watched him keel over. Nicole's eyes widened in shock as she managed to stop him from slamming his head on the floor.
"Just leave him Nicole. By the way, can you dance?" She looked at you like a scared puppy and you sighed.
"Jung Nicole. I'm positive you can dance. Trust me. Why wouldn't the sister of Jung Yunho not be able to dance?"
Her eyes grew large and she breathed, "How did you know?"
"Doesn't matter. But don't you want to show Seul Gi up for making fun of you all the time? Why don't you and I make up a dance routine for the festival? Come on it'll be fun!" When Nicole didn't say anything you took that as her answer and shouted, "Okay then let's begin!"