New Bodyguard

With My Life

You looked at him, "What did you say?"
He blinked and glanced away, "Nothing. Forget it."
You glared at him, "You can't just say something like that and leave it."
Jaejoong let out a breath, "Just leave it. I didn't-" "Jaejoong Oppa, you better have a good reason for leaving me at the restaurant!" You and Jaejoong turned to the doorway and saw a fuming Seul Gi. She stormed over and sneered in your direction.
"You look decent."
Jaejoong groaned, "Babe, not now."
Her eyes flashed, "What do you mean not now?! You humiliated me! I was left there while all of you were caring for your precious _____!" You closed your eyes and tried to drown her voice out. You could feel a headache coming on.
"Do you two mind? _____'s trying to heal. Take your little lover's quarrel outside." Everyone turned to see Ryan walking in.
You smiled, "Ryan!"
"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" He came over and kissed you on your forehead. Jaejoong glared at him.
"Fine. Where's Key and everyone else?"
"They went home to change, and I think Key's mom got to him."
You cringed, "Poor Key."
"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure she's going to pay us both a visit too."
"You got that right."
Four heads whipped around to see a strikingly beautiful woman now standing in the room.
"Kim Jaejoong and Bae Seul Gi, I presume?" They slowly nodded. "Do you mind giving us a moment?"
They left the room and she motioned for Key to come in too.
"Umma." She quieted him and looked at you.
"_____-ah, how are you feeling? You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days. I swear, you're the only person to ever get this hurt!"
You sighed, "Ahjumoni, mianhe."
She sat down on your bed, "Just try and be careful from now on okay?" You nodded. "Oh, and there's going to be a change of plans in the mission."
You waited.
"_____, you're not Yumi's official bodyguard anymore. Key's going to be taking that spot."
"WHAT?! You can't do that! I was assigned to be her bodyguard!" You shrieked.
She paused, and waited for you to finish, "_____, relax. You can still watch out for her, but we're assigning you to someone else. You are now officially Jaejoong's bodyguard."
You cursed and swore hell had frozen over, "No! That's impossible! I can't stand him! Ahjumoni please don't make me!"
She narrowed her eyes, "Are you refusing an assignment _____?" Key and Ryan nervously glanced at you.
"...No."
"Good. You'll begin tomorrow. The Kims want to take you home in the morning, so good luck." She left the room.
You squeezed your eyes shut, "Guys, this is so unfair!"
"Sorry, baby. It's life. By the way, I have to go." You opened you eyes. "I was assigned a new mission, but don't worry. I'm still going to stay in Korea though."
"Bye Ryan. Stay safe." He nodded and waved to both of you before exiting. Now it was just you and Key.
He looked at you, "I guess there's nothing else to do but go back in the morning." You reluctantly nodded. "I brought you a change of clothes." He held out a bag to you.
You groaned, "Fine."

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/youngbaby-striped-pullover-black-xl/info.html/pid.1021966709

You arrived back at the Kim mansion and you made your way up to your room. You opened the door and found Nicole waiting for you on your bed. You walked up to her and she motioned for you to join her on the bed.
"_____-ah...we're friends right?" You nodded and you had a slight feeling where this was headed. "What's going on?"
You sighed, "I work for the CIA along with Key." Nicole sat there digesting what you said. "We're here to keep Yumi, and now Jaejoong safe. I was Yumi's official bodyguard, but I was reassigned to be Jaejoong's." You sat still and watched her process all this.
"Nicole? Are you okay?" She slowly nodded, then a smile formed.
"Seul Gi's going to hate you!" She laughed and you couldn't help but join it.
She hugged you, "Thanks for telling me _____-ah."

Later that night you sent Key to take Nicole home and you were pacing in the hallway outside of Jaejoong's room.
*What am I suppose to tell him? I can't just go in and tell him that I'm going to be following him around from now on!* You let out a breath. *It'll be fine. I'll tell him that it's going to be strictly professional and nothing else.* You hesitantly knocked on his door. You waited a couple minutes and there was no answer so you opened it and walked inside. You glanced around and you couldn't find him so you sat down on his bed. *That's strange...Ahjumma told me he was in his room.* You turned your head when you heard a door open. Jaejoong came walking in from his bathoom. His hair was dripping wet and he only had pants on. His eyes widened when he noticed that you were in the room.
"What are you doing here?" He smirked, "What? You came here to spy on me?"
You glared, "No, Mr. Conceited. I was just here to tell you that I'm your new bodyguard."
His smile disappeard, "What?"