Personal Tour Guide.

Being Loved Isn't Always a Good Thing

So the next few chapters will be mostly about them getting closer together. There won't be much major things going on though. I wanted them to be closer before they started having life changing decisions and everything. I'm trying my best not to rush the love story, so hopefully I don't go too slow either. Anyways, don't forget to comment and subscribe! (: I'm really curious as to what you guys think of it so far!

------------------------

 

Haeyoung's POV

We approached the front of my house. I opened my door and turned to say goodbye to Kai.

“I guess I’ll be going now. See you tomorrow…” Kai waved and walked away. For some odd reason, I didn’t want him to go.

“Wait!” I yelled. He turned back. “Ummm, do you want to come inside for a little bit? I might as well show you my house while you’re here.” I bit my lip. Kai looked at his watch and nodded.

“Sure. I guess I can come inside for a little bit,” he said. He stepped into my house and we both took off our shoes. I watched his eyes grow wider and his jaw drop as he took in the sight of my house. “Wahh, you really are a rich kid.”

I nodded. I didn’t really like how they kept calling me rich. None of the money was mine. Everything came from my loving parents. I appreciate their thoughtfulness, but sometimes I felt like they went overboard.

I took Kai around the house and showed him every room there was. We got upstairs and I showed him my room.

“So this is where you stay, huh? It suits you well,” he smiled at me.

“Yeah, my parents decorated the whole house. I’m surprised they decorated my room the way I would. Usually they’d make it like a kid’s room. I guess they finally got something right...” I grew quiet. He looked at me with concern.

“Come on, there’s three more rooms.” I pulled his arm, trying to change the subject of my parents, and showed him the guest rooms.

“Yah, what’s so interesting about guest rooms? Rooms are only interesting if someone lives in them.” He tried to reason with me.

“Well, you wanted a tour! So I'm giving you one,” I responded.

“Why did they decide to give you three guest rooms anyways? That’s a lot, don’t you think?”

“They probably assumed I’d be having a lot of sleepovers with a lot of friends or something,” I said, cocking my head. Why DID they build so many guestrooms? I shrugged the thought of it away.

 

Kai’s POV

So, there are three guestrooms and three of us. Which means one room for each of us… WAIT. Why am I thinking like this!? I shook my head, trying my best to get rid of these thoughts. We barely knew her, we couldn’t just sleep over! Then again, we would be in separate rooms…

“STOP!” I unconsciously yelled. Haeyoung looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

“Stop what?” she asked.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked cluelessly, looking around to avoid her gaze.

“You told me to stop. What do you want me to stop doing?” Haeyoung’s face started to show traces of concern. She probably thinks I’m crazy or something.

“Uhhh, I think I should go now…” I quickly bolted downstairs and started putting my shoes on.

“Oppa, are you okay?” she walked towards me and squatted next to me as I was tying my shoes. She placed her hand on my shoulder. I froze. She called me oppa. And she was touching me. I looked at her hand. My heart was beating fast and I quickly stood up.

“Y-yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” I awkwardly scratched the back of my head as I tried to figure out what I should do. Should I kiss her on the forehead? No, that’s WAY too forward. Should I hug her? Nahh, I barely know her. How about I pat her head? Okay seriously, she’s not a dog. I ended up sticking my hand out for a handshake. I instantly regretted it. Haeyoung looked at my hand and smiled as she shyly shook her head. She slightly pushed my hand out of the way as she came towards me to give me a hug. I froze again, shocked by her action. Eventually, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

 

Haeyoung’s POV

Seriously Kai, a handshake? After all the trouble we went through tonight, I knew that a handshake wasn’t enough. Instead, I decided to hug him, simply because it felt right. I inhaled his scent while he wrapped his arms around me. He smelled really good. I felt so safe in his arms. I could stay like this fore-

“Ahem…”

We both jumped away from each other and I caught sight of Seungwon.

“Oh.. A-annyeonghaeseyo. J-jong In-imnida.” Kai bowed as I stood there awkwardly.

“Hi Jong In. I am Seungwon, Haeyoung’s butler. It’s getting late and you both have school tomorrow. I think you should get going now.” Seungwon gestured towards the door. I looked at Kai with an apologetic look. This is just too awkward.

“Neh, I’ll be going now. Thank you Seungwon ahjusshi. Goodbye Haeyoung,” Kai said as he slightly bowed to Seungwon and waved to me. He shot me a small smile as he went outside and closed the front door.

Seungwon turned to me and raised his eyebrows. Oh gosh…

“Seungwon! It’s not like that! He’s just a friend, promise! He just walked me home because he didn’t want me to go alone,” I said while waving my hands at him.

“Then why didn’t you call the driver? You knew he could’ve picked you up.” Damn it. I tried my best to make another excuse.

“Oh, well you see-”

“I get it.” Seungwon put his hand up and stopped me from talking. I cocked my head to the side, confused at what he was trying to say. “You’re young! It’s okay to have a boyfriend, you know. It's pretty much essential these days for a teenage to be dating. But I just didn’t think you’d get one this soon!” He chuckled. BOYFRIEND!? I just met the guy today!

“Aniyo! He’s just a friend Seungwon! I just met him today!”

“Aish, Haeyoung. It’s okay. You don’t have to hide it! Just don’t have TOO much fun with him, arasso? I’ll be in my room if you need me.” He winked at me and walked away before I had a chance to respond.

I cringed at the thought of Seungwon implying that me and Kai would do "it" soon and retreated to my room. I took a long shower and dressed up in my pajamas. Thankfully, we had no homework for the day. I went on my laptop and watched a few videos on Youtube. Somehow, I ended up on SM entertainment’s channel and watched a few music videos of SHINee and Girls’ Generation. I sighed. The reason I was so compliant with the idea of transferring back to Seoul was because I wanted to audition for SM. However, on the way here, I quickly gave that dream up. The 12 hour flight gave me a lot of time to think about what I wanted. The life of an idol had no privacy what so ever. They had schedules every day and barely had time to themselves. Most of them couldn't even date! As much as I loved singing, it wasn’t worth it for me to sacrifice my privacy and my time to showcase my talent. Singing was a great part of my life, but it wasn’t the only thing I cherished. I closed my laptop and laid in my bed, completely surrounded by my pillows and my blanket.

While I was lying down, I mentally replayed what happened today. First, I thought of Lu Han. He was always positive and he always looked after me. I had to admit that I was starting to crush on him a little. His happiness was contagious and his smile made me melt. But that girl Minhee liked him… Next, I thought of Se Hun. During school, he was emotionless. A robot had more emotions than him. But tonight, he was really active and talkative. I guess he finally warmed up to me. Finally, I thought about Kai. He was really playful and funny. Then, I thought of that hug. I started to blush from the memory of it. I’ve never felt so protected before. I could tell that he liked me, but I liked Lu Han more. But throughout the whole night, Kai was the one who caught my attention the most. I sighed in frustration as I pulled the blanket over my head and forced myself to sleep.

------------------------

Comment Responses!

@loveRain: I'm glad you enjoy the pictures (:

@Ayuuuu: I will! Spring Break is giving me a lot of time to update. Sadly, next week I won't be able to write as much :(

@Aihime: I'm happy that you like the story!

@Nickerz: Haha, thank you ^^

@Pyrrhic: He sure does :3 And who knows? We'll see in the next few chapters! It'd be a shame if I spoiled it wouldn't it?

@Milove4: I <3 Kai too! So far, he's my bias in EXO-K (:

@leftright78: That would be interesting hmm? ;D LOL.