The Morning After Part 1

Being Loved Isn't Always a Good Thing

 

Alright, you have the right to scold me... It's almost been a year and I'm JUST NOW updating with a filler chapter. I'm sorry!! Chinca mianhae!! OTL. This past year, I really disconnected with K-Pop and I recently got back in when EXO came back. I figured I should probably finish this fic since I had people still subscribed to it. This chapter isn't that exciting, but I need to lead up to the next chapter. Anyways, I also decided to write a oneshot! I haven't completed it yet but it's called I Never Knew Reuniting Would Hurt So Much. It's heavily inspired by Kim Sunggyu's song 60 Seconds and by the rumor of Luhan's ex-girlfriend.
I hope you're really excited about the rest of this story too. The most dramatic part has yet to come. It all starts with the introduction of one last character. Please comment! I love reading what you guys have to say. Any guesses on who the last character is? Any suggestions for Luhan and Haeyoung's first date? Any ideas for Sehun and Kai's love life? Write em down below!!
Enjoy this long awaited chapter (even though it's not exciting..)! ^^
 
------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Haeyoung's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and groaned as I sat up. I really should've closed my blinds last night. I looked down and realized I was still in my dress. I must've been really tired if i was too lazy to change... Everything after the slow dance was a blur. I blushed after thinking about last night and forced myself out of my bed.
I changed out of my dress and freshened up. After making myself look decent, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. While I was walking downstairs, I checked my text messages.
 
Luhan: Good morning aegiya!
Luhan: Hey sleepy head, wake up! I want to take you out today~
Luhan: If you don't reply in 15 minutes, I'm coming over.
Sehun: Haeyoung, last night was really fun! You knocked out in the limo so we decided to just carry you to your room. I'm glad everything turned out well with you, Kai and Luhan. Best of luck to your relationship!! ^^
Luhan: It's been an hour... I'm coming!
 
Slightly confused, I checked the time on my phone.
"Noon!? Wow, I slept for a really long time.." I thought out loud as i reached the last few steps.
"Yeah, you did. It was torture waiting for you!" A voice suddenly said.
I jumped at the sudden strange voice and fell to the floor.
"Omo!"
Lu Han rushed over to my side and helped me up.
"Are you okay, Haeyoung? I didn't mean to startle you..."
"I'm okay Lu Han. I'm just a clumsy person." I replied.
I got up and he helped brushed me off. We stood there in an awkward silence not knowing what to say. After declaring our feelings for each other, we suddenly grew more shy around each other. My eyes landed on a bag near the kitcen counter and I walked towards it.
"I almost forgot! You left these here when we went shopping."
I picked up the bags and handed them to Lu Han. He opened the bags and pulled the blue v-neck out.
"That's weird, I don't remember buying this one."
"That's because I got it for you silly! Think of it as a 'Hooray, I chose you!' present" I beamed.
He smiled and suddenly dropped the bags while wrapping his arms around me in one swift motion. Our lips met and we stayed in that position until we were about to pass out from the lack of oxygen. It took me by surprise, but nevertheless I subdued to the kiss. We practically had to force ourselves apart. We stared at each other while trying to catch our breaths. My forehead touched his and I stared into his eyes. We couldn't help but giggle at each other.
"What was that for?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I couldn't help it. Your lips were right there," he shrugged.
"I don't know if I'll ever get used to this" I breathed.
"Me neither" he chuckled.
"Ahem."
We both jumped when we saw Seung Won standing in the doorway with his eyebrows raised.
"I understand you two are a couple now but please refrain from doing anything more than holding hands while I'm around" he jokingly stated.
"Uh g-goodmorning Seung Won" I said.
"N-neh, annyeonghaseyo" Lu Han bowed.
"I'll be out buying groceries if you need me." He bowed and started toleave the house.
Me and Lu Han glanced at each other until Seung Won stopped and turned around.
"Don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of your parents" he said and closed the door.
As soon as the door closed, Lu Han bursted out laughing.
"Yah! What's so funny!?" I asked. How could he be laughing after that? It was so embarassing...
He ruffled my hair and smiled down at me. "I don't know, really. It was just funny being caught in our first romantic moment together as a couple."
I blushed and looked the other way. It was still more embarassing than amusing if you asked me. Lu Han turned me around and pushed me towards the stairs.
"Get ready so we can leave! I'll be waiting down here."
"Aish, you're so impatient!"
"I mean, I could just leave without you..."
"Okay okay okay, let me go shower!"
Luhan smirked and plopped down on the couch. He the TV and started watching a rerun of Music Bank. A group called Infinite was performing their song titled Man In Love. He started bobbing his head to the catchy beat.
"Hehe, this could be my theme song pretty soon" he thought as he sat down, waiting for Haeyoung to finish getting ready.