Settling In.

Being Loved Isn't Always a Good Thing

Hello guys! I decided to start a new story featuring EXO. I really started liking them even though their teasers are becoming a bit too much. If you're wondering about my other story, I've honestly lost inspiration for it. I'm debating on whether or not I should delete it or wait to continue it later on. However, I'm really excited to write this story! I'll try my best to update on the weekends whenever I have time. This chapter is a little slow since it's the first one, but please be patient! That's all for now, enjoy, comment & subscribe! ^^

------------------------

The limo stopped in front of a large two-story house. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"Umma, Appa.. did you really have to buy a house just for me?" I said to myself.

The driver opened my door and I got out, still staring at the house my parents bought me. He took most of my luggage and gestured for me to go first. As we reached the door, he placed my luggage down and took out a key. He opened the door for me and I stepped in. As I looked around, my eyes grew wider and my jaw dropped.

"Wow. They really went over the top this time." I went to the table and saw a note.

 

 

I hope you enjoy your stay here in Seoul. I'm sorry me and Appa couldn't come with you. We'll try our best to visit when we're not busy. The bedroom downstairs is ours. The purple one upstairs is yours. The other three are just guest bedrooms. You better not bring any boys here, arasso? There's a car in the garage if you don't want to take the limo to school. We also bought you a cell phone. Our numbers are already in there and so is the limo driver's number. Call us or ask SeungWon if you need anything! Work hard in school, we'll see you soon. Hwaiting~ <3

Love, Umma and Appa.

 

 

I put the note down and saw another man in a suit standing near the doorway.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Jin. I am Lee Seung Won, your butler. Your luggage is already upstairs. Would you like help with anything else?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No thank you, I'm fine."

"Well then, I'll just be going now." He bowed and turned away.

"Oh wait!" He faced me. "Ummm... Where will you be staying?"

He smiled and pointed towards the backyard. "There's an outdoor room in the backyard. If you need me, just press this button." He pointed to a red button on the wall next to the house phone.

"Ah, okay. Thank you!" I waved.

He laughed and went through the front door. I went upstairs to find my room. I found the room with my luggage placed in front and opened the door.

I smiled. Either my parents remembered my favorite color or the just got lucky when they picked purple. I unpacked my bags and put my clothes away. Then, I headed into the bathroom.

"Not too bad." I said to myself.

After unpacking everything, I took a shower and changed into a pair of pajamas. I went downstairs and saw that it was starting to get dark. I the TV and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

I opened the pantry only to find a box of ramen noodles. I sighed and took a pack from the box. Looks like I have to go grocery shopping. After cooking the ramen, I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels.

"Aish, why is there no American movies on here..."

I stopped flipping through the channels when I came across a live performance of Miss A's Touch. I stared enviously at the screen as I finished my ramen. When I was done, I turned off the TV and washed the dishes. I pressed the button for SeungWon and waited for him to come. Just then, his voice came on the intercom and I jumped.

"How may I help you Mrs. Jin?" he asked.

Wow, I felt like I was at a drive thru ordering McDonald's.

"Seung Won, where's the nearest grocery store?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about the groceries. I'll go get them tomorrow while you're at school."

OH CRAP. I totally forgot I had school tomorrow! I looked at the time. 11:00 P.M.

"By the way, why are you up so late? Should't you be sleeping by now?" he asked.

"Ah, yes! I'll be going now. Goodnight Seung Won! Thank You!" I ran towards the stairs and caught sight of the phone my parents left me. Of course, it's just like them to buy me a white iPhone 4s. I grabbed it and went up to my room. I spent about 30 minutes customizing it before I fell asleep.