ONE CHU CONTEST

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

Before the principal could say "go" Amber had already sprinted out of the hall. _EMOTICON_

Her mind could not think straight. "Left or right?"

The speakers again.

"It's me again! Just a few additional things to be considered. The deadline for getting the bunny hat would be before noontime or else game over and the transferee wins."

Everybody kept on listening to the announcement.

"Oh by the way, the winner could choose any of the three prizes: One is a limited edition picture of student body's president, Jung. Omo omo who wants this choco abs picture?"

Every male hormone in the campus was now on it's highest peak.

"Second, a kiss from either. . . Krystal-sshi or Amber-sshi!"

The school was now engulfed with unbalanced and unprecedented puberty growth. A group of girls could be heard shrieking in excitement at the prospect.

"And last but not the least, a picture of the transferee's well toned abs! So which one will it be kids? Prinicipal Hodong here, wishing you all luck and good day to all!"

Classrooms were now all empty. It was like an abandoned

Each student dialled numbers hiring private investigators, special forces and any kind of professional help to track down the butler.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER'S THOUGHTS

No way! I mustn't get caught at all cost! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! How did I end up like this? What kind of school did the princess get me into anyway?!?!?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S THOUGHTS

What the heck? A kiss?!? My pictures?? Where the hell did they get that?? I'll - Wait. . . . Amber's abs picture?!?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEW DAYS AGO AT THE JUNG MANSION

Amber and Krystal were sleeping soundly at night.

A camera could be heard clicking not far away.

"I can't wait for "that" day to come Principal Hodong. Kukukuku. . . "

"You are as cunning as ever Miss Jung. Just like in your old high school days."

"Of course. I can't let an oppurtunity like this pass."

"Thank you then for gracing us with your participation." Principal Hodong said.

"My pleasure. Just please send the video footage of the event as soon as it's done."

"Arasso."

"Key?"

"Yes Mistress Jung." He saluted while dressed up in a camouflaged suit.

Jessica opened her hand as she waited for something to be handed over.

Key promptly put a film casing on her palm.

"Here you go Mr. Prinicipal," she smiled.

"Neh. Again thank you."

Then both of them laughed together at their accomplishment for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK AT SCHOOL IN PRESENT TIME


"Sulli? Where are you going?" Krystal said as she crossed her arms and tapping a foot.

"Uhhhh - bathroom? I really need to pee?" She tried to act as if her bladder won't be able to hold on much longer.

"Oh really?"

"N-neh."

"But that's the opposite way! Don't tell me you're joining that silly contest??"

"Well - the prizes are really tempting especially the kiss - " Sulli's mind drifted off to dreamland at the possibility.

"AISH! I can't believe my bestfriend - ARGH! Sulli!" She shook Sulli to snap out of her thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Sulli said while trying to wipe of something of her face.

"Never mind," Krystal said as she sighed.

"Oh! Why don't we get the bunny hat together then Krys?"

Krystal looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"So that no one could get your pictures or a kiss from you and I could win. Isn't that a brilliant plan?"" Sulli smiled brightly at her.

Krystal glared at her bestfriend hoping she would get the message but Sulli continued to smile and dragged her out of the vacant hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:45 a.m.

"There's the transferee!" A male student pointed as he shouted.

A group of mob surrounded Amber's right side.

Then the left.

She slipped away as she went throught the forest.

"WAAAHHHH! UMMA! Help!!" Amber cried out as she ran for her life.

They chased her through the school library.

Even into the forest, they all went in too.

They even dived into the school's swimming pools.

Amber tried to hide her self in the girl's locker only to get out with a mob of girls wildly following her wearing either towels or bathing suits.

The butler had passed by the school's zoo and still no success at hiding.

(Did I forget to mention the faculty staff wanted to join in too?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:45 a.m.

"I. . . *pant . . . Can't . . . *pant . . . Take this . . . *pant . . .Anymore."

Amber had passed out of extreme exhaustion.

11:42 a.m.

She slowly opened her eyes.

Everything was a blur. She closed them as she felt something soft and tender cushioning her head.

She opened again as she said, "Where are my glasses?"

"Here," an unfamiliar voice said.

"Thanks," she said as she looked up. She saw a cute girl and it dawned upon her that she was lying on her lap.

Eyes wide open, Amber crawled out of that position fast.

"Good to know you're awake and fine. You passed out a few minutes ago and had me worried there."

The butler was still stuck on what really had happened.

"Nice bunny hat you have there," she chuckled at what Amber was wearing.

"Uh - ," Amber touched her head and realized it was still there.

Frustrated Amber could only mess up her hair and kick on the ground like a kid having a tantrum.

"Whoa! I don't have any candy on me so stop that," the girl said.

"S-sorry," *SIGH

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you've been here transferee," she said as she gave a reassuring smile.

"How did you - "

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Nicole. The school's vice-president," she said as she gave out her hand for a handshake.

". . . ."

"What's wrong?"

Amber was about to get up to tell her name and thank her properly, however, someone shouted, "Look! The new kid's here!"

In panic, Amber bowed down and kissed her hand before running again.

"Amber! Kamsahamnida!" she shouted as she sprinted away.

Nicole was left shocked. She never had anyone met anyone like this "transferee".

"Nice meeting you Amber," Nicole whispered to her self as she smiled wondering if they'll ever meet again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber was lost. Somewhere. She doesn't know where she is at the moment.

"Amber oppa!"

She turned around and saw Sulli.

"So you're just here. We have been looking all over for you."

Amber tried to look behind her thinking Sulli was referring to something else.

"Oppa? Wait, what do you mean by 'we'?"

Sulli stepped aside for Amber to see her companion.

"Princess?"

"Yep! The one and only. You see oppa, she was wor-,"

The rest of Sulli's words were all in mumble as a hand covered .

"Thanks a lot sulli," she said.

"Hi princess,"

"How did you get in this place?"

"Uh - I don't know. I passed out awhile ago and Nicole-sshi helped me out,"

"Nicole?"

"Neh. The vice-president. That's what she told me though."

"Oh so you've met her Krystal's cousin then?"

"Cousin??"

"Anything wrong with that?"

"Nothing."

"Hey hey. They are totally different, aren't they? The other so cute and cheery then this one is so cold and cheeky,"

"I can hear you Sul," Krystal said as she glared.

"Don't mind her oppa."

Amber just chuckled at the cute Sulli teasing Krystal. She looked at the time and relaxed to see it was only a few minutes before the game ends.

As the butler took off the hat, Sulli snatched it away.

"Sulli! Give it back please and stop joking around."

"Merong!" Sulli said sticking out her tongue.

"No way! I want the prize oppa. I wonder how it feels to kiss your lips," she teased as Amber went red.

With quick reflexes, Amber got back the hat yet Sulli tried to retrieve it.

"YAH! OPPA!" Sulli shouted.

Seeing that Amber won't give in Sulli hopped on her back causing them both to fall.

Krystal watched them enough and walked over to get the hat herself and stop this non sense.

Out of no where, they heard something causing them to stop.

"3. . ."

"2. . ."

"1. . ."

A loud buzzer sounded off throughout the whole school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Principal Hodong was now announcing the winner.

Everyone was at the edge of their seats.

"I hope all had fun! Now kids, it's time to announce the lucky winner. I am seeing a live feed o the person holding the hat."

Most of the student population eagerly waited to discover who it is even if they were tired.

Some even cried with bitter feelings of not being able to succeed.

The others are just mltwgm.png playing dead (I guess?).

"The winner is. . . Wait. . . Mianhe, my mistake. It seems there are two winners! Krystal and Amber, the transferee!"

A broadcasted feed was shown to everyone where the hands of the two were holding the bunny hat together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STUDENT HALL

The jam packed hall was now filled with noises from each student present.

All awaited what each winner will choose.

"Alright, settle down students. Let's give these two some time and see what they'll pick."


The people's eyes were wide open in anticipation and a pin drop could be heard through the silence.

"Okay, time's up. First, Amber-sshi. Please do the honors first and reveal your chosen prize!"


"Huh? Me?" Amber asked pointing to herself.

She looked at Krystal who was waiting for her to do it fast.

"Arasso Principal Hodong," she said as she bowed.

Eyes were glued to Amber's every movement.

The butler stood up and walked towards her prize.

The guys reactions were - "WHOAAAA!" as the girls were now 1zgzxhc.pngteary eyed.

They just saw the transferee took hold of Krystal's hand who stood still in panic.

What is this? Is she going to go for a kiss???? Krystal thought out loud as she closed her eyes.





Amber slowly. . . .














Moved closer. . .









And kissed. . .































Krystal's hand as she bent on one knee.



The girls thought of it as the most gentle and considerate act one could do.

After being surprised, Krystal could only chuckle seeing up close that Amber got red with that kiss.


"WOW! Never expected that. Let's move on then to the student president, Krystal!"

They were as silent as ever to know Krystal's pick.

Krystal walked her way near Principal Hodong and whispered something which made him smile in amusement.

"Arasso, arasso."

"Alright, everybody! It seems our president is as shy and as reserve as ever. She asked the right to privacy over what she will choose yet says that if any one of you really wishes to know what she decided, you have to get the answer straight from her. That now ends today's activity. Good day!"

"Awwww - " moaned the defeated students. They all know that no one would dare to do such a life and death talk with the president.

The first day ended as a success. Students were now expecting a great term with the addition of the new kid in school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER

It was already night time.

Krystal was smiling within her room.

Who would have thought that she would end up winning the contest?

"Aren't you weird now lil sis? Smiling all by yourself."

"Si-Sica unnie! How long have you been there??"

"Hehe. . . Long enough to see you blush and smile. I've heard you won a prize?"

". . . " Krystal looked the other way hoping she would change the topic soon.

"So what did you get?"

Krystal was still silent.

"Come on tell unnie

"Uhmmm - "

"Seems you don't like to tell so I will just - "

"AISH! Alright already! I'll tell you," Krystal said. She was scared what her sister might do to know what she chose.

Jessica gave a wide grin while waiting for the answer.

"Uhm - It's the - "