PART 2: TUG OF WAR

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

Somebody tapped Amber's shoulder.

They stopped to see who.


It was Hyuna.


"Excuse me, Krystal-sshi. Can I somehow borrow your partner for some dancing?"

". . . " Krystal doesn't know what to do for the first time.

"Would it be alright with you princess?" She casted a worried look at her.



Somebody also and tapped Krystal.


"Can I have a part of this dance too Krystal-sshi?"

"Minho oppa." It was all she could mutter.

"Neh dongsaeng. Missed me?" He flashed his charismatic smile.

Before both could say or do anything, the siblings broke Amber and Krystal from their bonding moment.

As each intruder dragged their claimed partners, both Krystal and Amber were not able to say a thing.

Amber turned around seeing her princess' back hoping she wasn't forced or unhappy about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINHO & KRYSTAL

"Mianhe (sorry) for interrupting awhile ago. "

"Don't worry oppa. It's no big deal." She tried to fake a smile while thinking -

Amber better not try anything on her or she's dead meat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER & HYUNA

"So you're the ice princess' new found butler huh?"

"Yes."


Amber still concerned of her princess later saw Krystal's smile at her Minho oppa. It made her feel defeated seeing how she can easily smile at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhm - okay." Amber answered while looking every now and then at Krystal.

"You know, I am in front of you right?"

"Yes."

"And that it is rude to not look to the person who's talking with you?"

"Yes."

"And that you like me than your icy master?"

"Yes."

Hyuna giggled at the thought.

Just realizing the question, Amber quickly said, "HUH?! Aish - What I meant was no. I don't like you the way you think of it.", ruffling her hair.

"So in what way is it? You kept ignoring your current dance partner."

"I don't know. I met you just now." She smiled at Hyuna.

"Why do you ask? Are you jealous of Krystal?"

"Pfftt!! Me? Don't you know who I am??"

Amber's shaking her head left to right.

"*SIGH* What can I expect from the likes of you? I am just one of the richest heiress in Seoul, Hyuna Choi, and that's my older brother." Pointed Minho.

"Ohhhh - okay. Nice to meet you." she just smiled.

"That's all? Don't you know what it takes to just talk to me?"

If it weren't for oppa's sake and our family, I wouldn't be doing this dance with you.

"I really have no idea miss Hyuna." 3.gif


Hyuna felt the sincerity within her voice.


"Yeah, yeah. Since the song is done, I'll g - "

Before she could finish glasses of champagne and wine showered her as she bumped into a waiter nearby.

The waiter kept on bowing and apologizing.

Minho was confused between helping her sister or staying with Krystal.

Frozen from the shock and humiliation she felt, Amber grabbed hold of her hand and left the staring crowd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing what Amber did, Krystal disappeared from Minho's side.

"Here." She said as she put her jacket on Hyuna who was sitting beside her in the garden.

"Thanks."

Hoping to lighten up her mood, "They are beautiful, aren't they?"

"...." Hyuna sank deep within her thoughts of what happened.

"I said, they are beautiful." She loudly said this time.

"Huh? What?" She looked at Amber who was looking up the sky.

"The stars, they are beautiful especially when they shine."

"So what about them? Like I care." She shifted her gaze towards the pavement near them.

Amber scartched her back saying, "Uhm - it's just that I want to cheer you up."

"Don't mind me. I can take care of myself."

There was awkwardness building up.

Amber stood up and said, "You know you're like a star too. However, you are already beautiful even when in a state of mess. So you could be MORE beautiful if you shine, right?"

Hyuna was lost for words or harsh comments. What is HE? Stupid? Why is HE cheering me up all of a sudden?

Her heart started to beat loudly on its own. Realizing this feeling, she smiled and showed it to Amber.

She smiled back at her but her back was sensing a cold glare.

Turning around slowly she saw Krystal.

Amber who was con8.gif tried to hide herself behind twigs or bushes nearby.

"What did you - " Krystal was unable to finish as Hyuna made a move on Amber and kissed her on the cheek.

"My thank you for cheering me up." She whispered.

Then a smirk was shown to Krystal.

"Nice butler you have there. I might get one for myself too. You mind if I can borrow him sometime?" Hyuna quickly left even before the girl who she deemed as rival could give a response.

Krystal's focus was now on the crouching Amber who stood up as her master walked nearer.

Her glare just got colder as she could see the mark of lipstick.

"Ouch!" Amber gave her a questioned look.

"That's for ruining the Armani suit. It was expensive."

"Ouch! What was the second one for?"

"Nothing. I just felt like doing it. Got a problem with it?"

". . . ." Amber now too afraid to say anything. con5.gif

"I want to go home now so let's leave."

Key appeared all of a sudden giving Amber a fright however Krystal was unfazed and as calm as usual.

"Agassi, they asked for Amber to do an encore on the piano." Key --> 2vi604z.png

"I see you're back. The bandage costume suits you well. We are going home now so you play the paino in her place."

"B-" 2.gif

"Save it. I still haven't forgotten about the prank. You do know how terribly good my memory is, right?" Sharp eyes of krystl

What prank did Key hyung do?

"Yes agassi!" He saluted at Krystal.

"And Amber?"

"Yes princess?" Amber said while still in pain.

"Don't make foolish lines about stars again."

Unless you say it to me. Aish! What am I thinking now?

"Though I don't know what you mean princess but I will bear that in mind." She muttered to herself.

The younger Jung left with Amber while Key was - oh well.

Crying con23.gif while playing twinkle twinkle little star on the piano. That's the only piece he knows in his whole life

"Is that your head butler Sica?"

"Who??" She acted innocent.

"The one playing now."

"Now now Yuri seobang, the first one who played Chopin was a butler of ours. Not him." 2n4r2d.png She said with a flirty tone.

"Besides, he's just an old - " She said in a clear voice as if it was an invincible arrow with the word "old" piercing Key's ego.

" - lame - " Another hit.

" - shameless - " Key was stabbed by the word.

" - ahjussi who simply dressed up in a butler suit." Jessica smiled as she faced her companion.

"Seobang huh? Are you, Jessica Jung, starting to like me?"

She smirked at Yuri's question and just shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK AT THE JUNG MANSION

"KRYSTAL!!!!"