MAKE ME SAY IT

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

MORNING BEFORE CLASSES STARTS

Krystal quickly stashed a piece of paper inside her pockets as Amber walked over her desk.

"What are you hiding princess?"

"N-nothing."

"And here I thought that we were finally friends," Amber said then let out a sigh.

Krystal was now confused on whether or not to let her see it.

She might get jealous with it. Or will she? She just told me we are friends. *SIGH.

It was early and only the two of them were present so far.

She eyed her master carefully.

"What are you really hiding now, princess?"

"As I've said, nothing."

Amber was about to go to her desk yet thought of something.

"I had a daydream about me and the girl I like last night, princess."

She faced Krystal.

She was beginning to close in on her master.

Krystal moved a step back at every forward step she makes.

"What happenened in that daydream?"

Her back now felt the wall making her gulp in nervousness.

She gazed into Krystal's eyes and said, "Uhm - Well, I slowly but very gently take her in my arms, and bring her in real close like this."

With one hand Amber pulled her waist to move her master's body closer.

The other hand placed Krystal's arms to wrap around her neck.

The butler trapped her in an embrace.

"Th-then?"

Amber was smirking.

She placed a finger on Krystal's nose.

It slowly had gone down her lips.

Krystal was frozen solid and could not think straight with what's happening.

The butterflies in her stomach wanted to come out.

Amber formed a grin as she raised her chin.

"A-Amber. . ." She stuttered.

"Ye-yes?" Her butler playfully said.

As Krystal was about to say something Amber's other hand was on her waist.

It was going down her master's side.

"Wha-what happened next? In your dream."

"Oh that?"

They gazed into each others eyes for a long time.
































"I woke up. Have a great day princess!" Amber smiled at her as she stepped back, put her hands behind her and ran towards her desk.

"Ya-YAH! Why did you sto - "

Krystal stopped from saying its mind's thoughts as classmates were already arriving.

"Why did who? What? Huh?" Sulli asked as she bent her head a bit to the side.

"Nothing."

"Really?"

Krystal was banging her head on her desk to make her sane from what Amber did or tried to do.

"By the way, it seems you and Amber are getting closer and closer each day huh?"

". . ."

"Oh come on. You cannot hide it forever from me. Especially how you would steal glances every time she is near but so far at the same time."

They both looked at Amber who was reading a piece of crumpled paper.

The butler stood up from her chair and went over to her Krystal and said, "Mianhe princess. Here you go. The thing you didn't want me to know about."

As she saw the butler's back her heart slumped a down low.

Did I just hurt her? Is she jealous now?

Sulli had seen the piece of paper and said, "Now what did your secret admirer wrote this time?"

"See for your self."

I hope to meet you in person this school festival. Near the bell tower. 6 p.m. Please come. I have something important to say. It's a matter of life and death.

"Wow. What a note. Will you meet up with this person?"

"I don't know."

Krystal just kept looking over at Amber.

Her mind could not function like it should.

At class, Krystal would try to see if there's any hint of Amber being mad at her or jealous.

But every time she would, she would find her being busy again.

Her butler was getting busier especially with the school festival coming up and her patience was nearing the boilin point.

"I'll just ask her at lunch time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH

Amber was going over to Krystal's desk to eat lunch together.

Hmmm. Maybr she isn't jealous or mad. Or is she just hiding it? Maybe I am just exaggerating it all.

Sulli also grabbed a chair to sit with them.

Krystal shot her a sharp glare.

"Remind me why you are eating with us again instead of the full course french meal your private chef have made?"

Sulli pouted and retorted, "Oppa! She is being mean and unfair again!"

Amber could only smile as she took the utensils and food out.

"Why shouldn't I be? You are claiming rights which were and are exclusively for me."

Krystal smiled at her.

"Merong! Oppa doesn't seem to complain, only you. Besides, the food is too plenty for you to eat or do you want to get fatter ahjumma?"

"Eh? What did you say?? Me? Fatter ahjumma?" Krystal was now grumbling and clenching her fist.

Amber held her hand as she said, "Princess, it's alright. You don't have too worry about dongsaeng Sulli. She was just trying to spend time with you. I'll always make sure you are first in everything."

The butler then leaned nearer to whisper, "And in no way are you an ahjumma. More so, a fat one. You are no less than perfect, princess."

She winked at her master and like magic a quick transformation happened.

Sulli was shocked at what she had seen.

She just witnessed a miracle.

The "pissed Krystal JUng" became the "angelic Jung" smiling radiantly.

She swore to herself that she almost saw a halo formed above her icy bestfriend.

"Really? Alright! Let's eat," Krystal gleefully said as she started to eat.

Sulli was too overwhelmed to eat.

"Sul, eat or you won't be able to eat with us anymore. Neh Amber?"

"Hehe. As you wish princess."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amber!"

Sulli and Krystal turned their heads to see who it was shouting.

Amber excused her self from the two girls and went over to the owner's voice.

"Hi miss Hyuna. What can I do for you?"

"Oh please just call me Hyuna. I'm your friend right?"

She grinned as she linked her arm with hers making sure her rival could see it.

Amber thought of it as nothing and faked a smile.

Sulli continued to eat while watching yet Krystal's chopsticks broke into two.

"Okay so what may I do for Hyuna today?"

"I just came by after a busy schedule. Mianhe (Sorry) for not being able to show you around the day that you transferred here."

"It's alright. Sulli and the princess was very kind enough to keep me accompanied."

Hyuna saw the food Sulli and Krystal were eating.

"Oh. Are you eating home made lunches? Please tell me Krystal did not make it, right?"

"No way could I make the princess tire herself more, Hyuna. I made it."

"REALLY??"

"Why? It is normal for a indebted butler like me to cook a decent meal, isn't it?"

She smiled at her.

"Can I try some?"

At the very second those words were spoken, Krystal and Sulli already finished the last grains of rice and ate what ever there was supposedly to be left.

It was like a tornado who went by to scoop every last piece.

As Amber turned to face Hyuna, both glared at the one trying to take a taste test of the food.

"Uhh - maybe some other time though. I think Sulli and the princess are too hungry today."

"Neh. So it seems. Okay got to go now. I still have a lot of things to do."

"Arasso. Thank you for the time and concern Hyuna," Amber bowed as she bid her farewell.

Hyuna gave her a peck on the cheek,and said, "That kiss would suffice for not having tasted your cooking but better make some for me next time."

She winked and left a stunned Amber as she grinned at the two angry girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did that evil Hyuna want?" Sulli asked.

"She's not evil. I think. Anyway, it was not much. Wanted to apologize for missing out to tour me on my first day here. Also, she wanted to taste the food I cooked but seems like you two were too hungry. I'm happy you both are full now."

Out of no where, Krystal let out a uncontrollable loud burp.

Followed by Sulli.

Both were embarassed and looked at each other who were covering their own mouth.

Every one else's attention was focused on the surprising burp.

The three were still for awhile then Amber laughed.

Her laugh was contagious that the other two joined in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING

President: Krystal (sophomore, on her second term)

V-President: Nicole (sophomore, also on her second term)

Secretary: Luna (classmates with Nicole, also on her second term)

Treasurer: Sulli (same as the first two above)

Other members: Seohyun, Sooyoung, Jonghyun, Taimee, Hara (flexible members of the student body and belonged to the 10% upper percentile of the whole school population)

"We need to agree on the discipline, security measures and crowd control on the school festival day," Krystal pointed out to them.

"Neh and we need to cooperate with the execute committee later on to finish some details," Nicole said.

"The funds are still yet to be approved President," Sulli told Krystal.

"Okay, you and Luna will have to draft a report of it for me to sign later."

"We also need to assign concierges or help desks around the campus to facilitate the outsiders and for emergency purposes including first aid staff."

"Yes, that's right Luna. We should make a shifting schedule on that day to monitor things running smoothly. I know each of us want to participate in the event and have - "


*THUD!


Something fell from the bushes.

Everyone was now looking on where the sound came from.

They were starting to get scared until -

"Ouch! That hurts," Amber said.

Standing, she dusted off the leaves from her uniform.

"Amber? What are you doing there?" Krystal was surprised to see her now.

The butler now quickly hid her hands behind her.

"Uhmmm - I was getting something for someone," she said as she as she tried to fake a smile.

"Oh really? What's hidden at your back then?"

SNAP! I forgot she has the sharpest eyes.

"Uhh - it's nothing really."

The whole student council watched the two intentively as things got interesting by the minute.

Amber tried to walk away however her master said, "Show it." She crossed her arms as her face got serious.

"Right here? Now?" Amber was nervous. Really nervous.

"No, later at midnight. Of course now!"

Krystal really meant business now.

"Alright, alright. No need to get all grumpy, princess."

"I'm waiting." She started tapping her foot.

* SIGH

"Here. It's for you. I was supposed to give it to you later but it seems you're always the impatient type."

Amber held out her hand which was holding something.

Krystal looked at it and saw an orchid.

Her heart was now fluttering.

*Doki doki

She saw Sulli mouthing words of "Go on. Accept it."

"Wh-where did you get that?" Krystal said with tremors in her voice.

"I grew it here. In this garden."

*Doki doki.

"Wh- Ehem! Why?"

"Why not?"

Krysal could feel the blood rush to her cheeks.

Sulli was already eating popcorn together with the other students as they watched the both of them.

"Don't start that."

"Maybe because you seem to be upset at me during lunch but it's really due to -"

"Due to what?"

"*SIGH. Since you won't let me finish every time I try to explain something, I guess it'll be my secret then," Amber said as she winked and smiled.

"What?"

Krystal just remembered that there were other people around.

She composed her self and shook her head to return her senses.

"Well, if I am not needed much here I'll excuse myself."

"Oh you are far from done Amber. Stay put!"

She promptly sat to the nearest vacant seat available.

"We are going to have a nice long, I mean very intensive, long chat later on. Just you and me. And no, Sulli, you are to go home later."

The tone used by Krystal was something no one should mess around with.

Sulli backed down and sat on her chair feeling like an unwanted puppy.

The rest of the student council strayed their faces elsewhere or anywhere as long as it's not within Krystal's scope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God, please have mercy and accept my soul into heaven after this.

And please, pretty please with cherries on top of every cherry I could top it off, help me survive this.

I shouldn't have done that awhile ago.


"AMBER! LOOK AT ME!"

Krystal was one step away from the sitting butler.

"Ye-yes princess??!"

Amber was sweating like it was 40 degrees Celsius.

"Care to explain why you did that awhile ago? No playing this time," Krystal said with crossed arms.

"Well, uhm. You know. It was like this and that. This became such something and I am really bad at explaining right now if you stare at me like a laser beam, princess,"[color] Amber said as she covered herself with her hands.

[color="#000080"]"Aish! You are babo (stupid)!"


Krystal sat next to her.

"Mianhe. Can't help it."

Especially if you are so closely leaning your head on my shoulder and letting me smell the scent of you like the first time we met.

"Tell me. I'll wait til you can say it."

Krystal was too tired to argue.

Both were still and had not spoken much.

To get things over with, Amber said, "Uhh - I really don't know if - "

"If what?"

"If I can - "

Amber cannot continue seeing that her master was sleeping soundly.

The butler saw an amazing sight before her eyes.

She was now thinking hard on whether or not to confess fully.

She was not able to do so the other night being too afraid.

Afraid to have a gorgeous creature like her to be with a low life like herself.

She can bear anything for her. Even when a lot of guys fall for her.

A lot of other "male" guys more suitable for her.

She was just a "she".

Also, just a butler.

A nothing in the eyes of other people.

However, being with her was the happiest ever since all those inflictions made by other people.

She could only smile towards them no matter how bad they hurt her.

Now, she couldn't escape the feeling.

A chance to find a piece of happiness she'd been missing for far too long.

"You know what princess? They told me spanish is another romantic way of speaking to someone you like."

"Cuando estoy contigo, estoy más feliz. Me gusta estar contigo, me haces sonreír."

"But wouldn't it be more romantic in your own language? Like ' 내가 너랑 같이있을 때는, 나는 행복 해요. 당신과 함께있는 것 같아, 날 웃게 해주는.'"

"I know that you'll know what it really means right away."

(ENGLISH: I'm happier when I'm around you. I like being with you because you make me smile.)

The butler then wrote on her master's open palm.

사랑해 - Saranghe.

Then said, "I love you Jung Soojung. Hope I can be enough to make you love me too."

Krystal's face formed a small smile at the words.

As the sun was setting, Amber gently carried Krystal to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNG MANSION

Amber was tending the meadow that her master loved so much ever since that fateful night.

A shadow approached from her back.

She tried to fight back but was shot by a tranquilizer.

Then said, "Princess."

That was all she could say before surrendering to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

Krystal was so happy waking up after hearing Amber's words yesterday.

She let out a hearty laugh at her ingenious plan of pretending to sleep.

However, her day was broken off after not seeing her butler first thing in the morning.

"Amber couldn't have over slept. She never does that."

As she went outside, still no Amber.

"Key oppa, have you seen Amber?"

"No agassi. I thought she was tending to your needs already."

"Strange. She wasn't. "

"She might have ran away again?"

"There's no way she was doing that after - "

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Just look for her."

I don't want anything happening to her after yesterday.

"I'll look into the GPS tracker I placed in every suit or clothing she has. The company's satellite is powerful enough to find her anywhere in the world."

Krystal waited and waited for Key's satellite search to be complete.

She paced back and forth.

She would sit for a moment then stand up again. Or stand up then sit down elsewhere.

Key typed fast and clicked away to look for the missing butler.

"That's impossible."

"What is impossible?"

"I can't find her."

"What?! Is that a defective product you got there?!?"

Krystal was now panicking.

Her mind racing with thoughts of what might or could have happened.

"I am not joking agassi and the result is no glitch. There is no mistake. Amber is no where to be found."

"Look for her!"

"The only thing I found was that her last destination was Hongkong. After that, nada. Nothing at all."

"Do something, now!"

"Will do agassi. I already hired the best private investigators minutes ago."

"Report everything to me directly."

"Neh agassi."

Amber where are you???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONGKONG

"Where are you taking me?!? Let me go!"