TUG OF WAR

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?


STILL AT THE PARTY

"You have such a talented butler, right miss Jung?" Victoria inspected Amber curious at his appearance.

"Yes Umma. My little sister was the one who picked out this fine specimen." Jessica said as she motioned for Amber to get some drinks for them.

"Now isn't that cute? The little Jung has taken interest in something or rather someone besides the family business." she said facing Krystal with a smile after the butler left. The comment had the little Jung's cheeks turn pink.

"Speaking of business, I have read the overview of your proposal. It is quite a risk but highly probable. Hopefully by the next time we meet, I can give a decision taking into consideration the people of my country, China. Would that suffice for now Miss Jung?"

"Of course, we understand the circumstances. If there is any way we could meet halfway to better accomodate both parties, we will send it to your assistant right away."

Victoria's assistant then whispered something to her.

"That is greatly appreciated Miss Jung. If there's nothing else then please excuse me, however, I am apparently needed at another place."

Both girls curtsied and bid her farewell.

Victoria took another second good look at Amber.

Meeting this butler made her happy after a long time of unrest and worry especially after she played the piano.

After the special guest left Amber faced the sisters and asked, "Excuse me masters, why did you first call her "your highness"?"

"Oh dear, dear butler of my little sister. She is just the one and only present queen of China. So why shouldn't we call her that?" Jessica approached her side and spoke close to her ear making Amber sweat and -


"Umph!"


"What's the matter? Is it the food?" Jessica worriedly asked while a hand cupped her face.

"No worries. I can take it." Amber said while giving her stomach a massage.

Apparently, at the sidelines, somebody saw Amber's closeness with her sister and the blushing.

Her instincts got the better of her and the next thing she knew, her hand was formed into a fist and had landed into Amber's stomach.

She then walked outside into the balcony and sat there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE BALCONY

"Oh my. Now why would my bestfriend sit here all alone?"


"All the better for you to accompany me with." Krystal smiled at the girl.

"Is that all? After coming all the way from Japan, that's all you can say?"

Krystal was hugged before she could say - "Welcome back Sulli. I missed you."

Sulli smiled especially when Krystal hugged her back.

"Okay that's enough. Geez! I thought hugs were not your thing. That's a sudden change. I wonder what happened."

Krystal was caught taking a glance at her butler.

"Ohhhh - I guess it's a who then. And here I was, thinking that I can be the only one who could change you." Sulli said while pouting.

"Nice to see you again Miss Sulli. I see you have met agassi's new pet." Key said, appearing out of no where.

Before Sulli could even make a comment, Key was sent flying towards the stars.

Note to self: Never tease Krystal Jung unless you have a parachute., Sulli's brain registered for what would be a critical part of her life while smiling at Krystal with a large bead of sweat.


Sulli's eyes were now caught by something else while saying, "Omo, omo. It seems your pet is being cuddled by a lot of hormonally imbalanced girls."


After knowing Krystal since childhood Sulli stood up and said, "Oh come on and stand up! We got to get over there and tie a leash around your pet. Now shall we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Amber was trapped in a crowd of girls with no way to get out after Jessica left her.


Each were either asking if she's single, would like to dance or want to date even after she said she is a girl.


"What do you think you're all doing?"

"P-princess, I uh - " 2.gif

The mob of girls ignored what just happened and continued where they left off.

Amidst the chaos, one of them accidentally pushed Krystal towards the floor.

All of them noticed and were gasping at what would happen.

Krystal just braced herself with tightly closed eyes for what might occur.

What the - ?

She opened her eyes to see a familiar smiling face. Amber was able to grab hold of her one arm and supported her waist at the last minute before her fall.

They both looked straight into each others eyes.

"Are you alright princess?" Amber asked while helping Krystal to stand.

"Th-thanks. I'm fine. Just continue what you were doing." she said as her back faced her servant.

"But princess, I thought I had asked you to a dance with me awhile ago. So shall we?" Amber offered her arm, waiting for her master to link hers with it.

Krystal could only say "Huh?" as she stared at the gesture.

*SIGH* Realizing her friend's confused state, Sulli gently pushed her towards the butler.

Sulli just smirked at the expressions on the ladies.

They felt defeated and enraged with thoughts of doing con11.gif to "the Krystal Jung".


--------Please play the song to enjoy the moment--------



As the song started, Amber looked into her eyes.

"I should be the one thanking you princess. I thought I was never gonna go out of there alive." she whispered it near the princess' ear making her glow pink.

"O-of course. You ARE my responsibility. By the way, is it just me or are you becoming quite the damsel in distress? I always end up saving you." She stated with her ever so serious look.

All Amber could say was "Well, if that's the only way the princess could get her mind off work and the seriousness in your world then I'd be happy to do so. That is - only for you princess."

She then flashed the goofy smile that Krystal never seems to get tired of.

After the longest time, Amber was able to see her princess' radiant smile.

"You're just the last second I needed to complete my 24 hours today." she whispered.

Amber was able to see a different light through her and that smile. She hoped to do anything she could to repay for being her savior.

"Did you say something?" her eyebrows raised.

"Nothing princess, only that I wanted to thank you for helping me though I did not shout an S.O.S"

"It better be nothing or else - " con7.gif

con8.gif*gulp* "I-I am sure of it. On another note, it's nice seeing that you're not bored being with me."

Krystal lightly slapped her arm.

Amber just closed one eye as she smiled at her reaction. The princess smiled back as they continued to glide through the floor.

With all in place, they danced themselves through the night.


Krystal felt that it was just the two of them under a spotlight. She never had thought someone would come and be able to give her moments to be both happy and at ease with the rest of the world.


However, somebody tapped Amber's shoulder.

She turned around to - - - - -