part 1: PLEASE LISTEN

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

AMBER's POV

Waking up, I felt that somehow I did not survive the explosion and went to heaven.

It's because the first thing I saw was an angel sleeping its head on the side of my bed.

No wings on her back nor any halo hovering above her.

She's the one haunting me in my dreams at night and even when I am wide awake.

How I wished that her face would be the first thing I'd see every morning.

They usually call her 'ICE PRINCESS' but I could not see any of that through my eyes.

She woke up to my touch although she is a heavy sleeper.

"Amber?"

Her gaze met mine and I saw that a tear was forming.

Even though I cannot speak as what the doctor said I still wanted to show her Please don't cry when I wiped off the drop from the corner of her eye.

She explained to me while sobbing how Minho blackmailed her to do the press conference in exchange for my life's safety.

I at the mention of her kissing Minho by covering myself under the blanket and not moving.

She realized I was just joking and slapped me which I grimaced as my body still did not heal.

Quickly apologizing, she gave me a worried look and I replied with a smile.

I scribbled something for her to stop saying sorry.

"Okay. As punishment, give me a kiss."

"A kiss?" you asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

I nodded and pointed to my lips.

You chuckled and gave in to my request.

--

The doctor came and explained to both umma and Krystal what happened.

They came back with puffy red eyes.

Hopefully to cheer them up I wrote:

"I am okay. Just bear with my handwriting as my voice is still under repair.

Smiling weakly, they wiped their tears.

I gestured for them to hug my bandage wrapped body which they obliged as they carefully wrap their arms around me.

--

Next day came and the love of my life visited me along with her bubbly bestfriend.

"Sulli! Hurry and come in! Or I'll let them devour you."

Both of you were panting.

I shot you both a questioning look.

"Oppa! Your fans are crazy. They are flooding the hospital lobby outside and luckily, besides your royal guards, Krystal installed extra personnel to - OUch! What was that for Soojung??"

Krystal glared at Sulli which made me laugh.

I know my princess was hinting not to make it obvious on how protective she is of me.

She always looked cute whenever her jealousy takes over but sometimes it can be scary.

"Alright, alright. I get it. Oppa, could you tell your girlfriend not to glare at me? Also yesterday she almost did not want me to come here with her that's why I needed your help then and asked you to text her. Mianhe for disturbing your rest oppa at that time."

I gave Sulli a thumbs up and expressing how it's fine with me.

Looking over Krystal, she just stood there at my bed side.

Noticing her still a bit upset, I held her hand and gently squeezed it.

You looked at me and softened up.

I showed to them what I wrote on the whiteboard.

"It's okay since my princess just loves me so I understand her. But Krys? Don't get too worked up. Also, just a reminder - I am always yours princess."

"Aigo! Krystal is blushing oppa! Hahaha!"

"YAH! Shut up or I'll let you go outside and face Amber's fans."

That statement made Sulli gulp and nervously laugh.

The rest of the day continued with your bestfriend interviewing you about the press conference and Minho who went into hiding after the event.

Sulli was heading home and you told her that you are going to stay a bit longer.

You faced me and said, "I am sleeping beside you. Arasso?"

I shook my head in protest cause it's not proper and I might not control myself.

You pouted and I thought you left after hearing the door slam.

My eyes were about to close when I felt someone trying to lie down beside me.

It was you dressed in your PJs. You were glaring at me.

I raised my hands since seeing you that way easily makes me give up.

You grinned at my defeat.

So I made space on the bed after pulling the blanket for you to snuck under it with me.

As I was about to face the window, you groaned which made me turn towards you.

My face was like 'What's the matter?'

"Don't ever make me sleep with your back facing me," you said.

When I acted out on giving a sigh you asked, "Your arm is feeling better right?"

I nodded a yes.

"Okay, so put your arm around me so I could make it into my pillow."

Offering it under your orders, I smiled.

Then I heard you speak in a low shy voice of guilt.

"Mianhe Amber. Forgive me that you had to see that day. I swear I don't want to do it and neither do I like one bit of it."

Silence was awkward as a reply so I took the whiteboard on the bedside table within my reach.

"But it seems you enjoyed the kissing part though. Especially that it was Choi Minho's lips."

"What?? Don't you trust me when I said I don't like one bit of it?"

I continued teasing you by shaking my head side to side to a 'no, i don't.'

"Aish! For your information, your lips were bet-ter."

You got the idea that I was just joking when you saw me snickering.

"Yah! quit teasing me!"

You ignored me then so I let you read what I wrote down.

"Since your lips are better you want me to try a taste of it and remind us how our kiss works?"

I smiled in response and you got what I meant when you waited for me to make a move.

Lifting her chin up I leaned closer.

Her lips never changed.

It was the most tempting kissable lips I ever laid my eyes upon on.

With shut eyes, I felt her smile as I brushed a light kiss on her luscious lips.

Pulling back to take a look at that smile your one hand pushed me to kiss you further.

It started slow but sweet then intensified to a passionate one.

You slightly opened your mouth so I could slip in my tongue.

I tried hard on not letting it go beyond a kiss but I lost it when I heard you moan.

Kissing your earlobes was what happened next and it made you say, "Mmmmmmm. . . Don't stop. ."

That kiss made you touch me in various places.

Each touch brought me more pleasure amidst the unhealed wounds I have.

Wanting more out of it, you led my free hand on your thigh.

I just placed it there but you guided it to go up and up.

You then placed it underneath your PJs, specifically your bare chest.

Listening to you release a moan every now and then more.

Realizing that I could loose all senses and sanity, I stopped.

You groaned in protest and ordered me to continue.

I refused and tightly closed my eyes so I won't be tempted by your ed and disheveled blouse.

You decided to ignore me and let me face your back.

"Mianhe my princess. I want to but we must not. Please wait. As of now, my body aches all over. My wounds are not healed yet. So can we kiss and make up?"

After you read my apology, you sighed and faced me.

You have a worried look so I kissed your forehead then kissed your lips.

I mouthed the english words "I LOVE YOU JUNG SOOJUNG" while making actions for you to get the message right away.

Your smile told me you understood and you replied with, "I love you to Amber Liu."

We kissed again but lightly and said goodnight.

I placed a blanket to cover you through the cold night and you wrapped an arm around me until we finally slumbered in each other's embrace.