WHAT A FAMILY IS

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

BACK AT THE JUNG MANSION


"KRYSTAL!!!!" Her father was running towards her lovely daughter.

"Appa?!?" Krystal's eyes were wide open.

"Waaa! Ouch . . That hurts." Mr. Jung clumsily tripped on the carpeted floor.

"D-daughter. . . " con20.gif Tried to reach out to Krystal.

"Did you escape again from another meeting?"

". . . . "

"Did you?"

"But I came all the way across the globe to see you. I miss you my little Soojung." He transformed into a chibi (small kid - like figure) and gave her a big hug.

"So you did ran away from a meeting." 149tjjp.png

Her intent was too prominent to both Amber and her father.

con2.gif"Don't you miss your appa? Huhuhu. . . After all my worries about you and this new butler that you have." He said while still clinging unto Krystal.

He swiftly casted a con7.gif look at Amber.

Amber stepped back while faking a smile.

"Appa, get down please and stop that look. Amber is getting scared."

"Amber? He is not a she?" vmrvco.png He looked at Krystal and Amber back and forth.

Her father made a sudden face change.

con3.gif"HAHAHAHA! Welcome to the family Amber!" He said while slapping Amber's back.

"What made you think Amber's a guy?"

con17.gif"I just went crazy after what Jessica told me! Your sister just told me that you have a acquired a new butler and then - "

"Then what?"

"Hehehe. . . I took the private jet and came back."

"You what?!?"

Mr. Jung hid behind Amber.

"Now now princess. You are tired and so is Master Jung. You don't want to get wrinkles right?"

"Yeah, yeah! I am tired. Amber-sshi can you please tell her to go to bed?"

Krystal had this JUST TRY LOOK.

"Hehe. . ."

"Good luck Amber-sshi!"

*POOF! As the butler turned, Mr. Jung's spot became empty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber was now nervous on how to apologize to her agassi.

Krystal, on the other hand, had no intent on to talking to her especially with the "star" thing she did with Hyuna.

She turned her back to Amber.

"Uhm Princess?"

"What?" She said, annoyed.

"Are you mad at me for ruining the expensive suit? Almani or amani, was it?"

"No."

"But you seem mad. You are not even looking at me. I am sorry." She did a perfect 90 degree bow.

"It was nothing. I can buy another. You are forgiven so let's sleep."

"Uhm Can I ask one more question?"

"What is it?"

"I have been wondering up to now. What made you save me that day?"

"Because I want to."

"That's all?"

""Yes." She shoot a glare at her.

"Arasso arasso." She was taken aback by the glare.

The master was about to go up to her room when "One more thing, princess?"

Krystal wanted her to stop the annoying questions. It seemed like Key was beginning to influence her too much.

Hoping to give her a lesson, she turned her body around fast that she slipped and sprained an ankle.

"Ouch!"

"Princess!"

Krystal tried to stand up but cannot put any weight on her right ankle.

Amber ran towards her. She bent down to try and help her get up.

"Argh!" Krystal could only grimace in pain.

"Let me take a look at it. Please sit down."

She looked at Amber who held her right foot with such gentle care. Her hands were soft when it touched her.

"Ouch! YAH! Are you deaf? I am in pain."

"It looks like it's sprained quite a bit. We have to go to a doctor tomorrow for this."

"Okay."

Before she could stand, Amber picked her up and carried her whole body.

Too speechless, all Krystal could do was put her arms close to her chest.

She was too afraid to place it around Amber's neck.

"Here we go. I'll call a maid to help you change."

"Thanks." She said as she sat at the edge of her bed.

She was now face to face with Amber.

Her servant shot a worried look.

""Don't worry. I'll be fine."

The next events happened too fast for Krystal to say anything.

The butler quickly held Krystal's hand, making her blush but then shook it off.

Amber bent on one knee, kissed her hand and said, "I know doing this is not much but I do hope to be the one to make you feel better princess."

Krystal saw her look up and gave that goofy smile again.

"I promise to do anything for you because it's all thanks to you that I have a new life now. I don't know how to thank you enough."

"I-it's alright. No problem. You are going to work for it after all."

"Yes I will. So goodnight then princess."

She bowed to her and left Krystal to her thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal never felt this happy.

She soon found herself humming a tune. The Chopin piece that Amber played.

For a long time, she smiled as she bit by bit remembered those moments of bliss with her butler.

The first time she helped her with the machine.

The way she tried to save her from her private security and Key oppa when she was escaping a party.

How she saved her fall at the party.

When she caught her butler saying that she was the last second to complete her 24 hours that day.

She doesn't know why but she felt like dancing if it weren't due to her injury.


*Creak!


She quickly looked at the door and her thoughts of happiness disappeared as she saw three culprits with their head sticking out of it.

"YAH! What are you three doing?!

Knowing Krystal's blushed face, Jessica, Key and Mr. Jung gave off looks of 2pqp7va.png

All three just laughed at her. "Kukukuku...."

"Look, look appa! Krystal's first blush! Omo omo!" Jessica acted cute while acting con21.gif

Krystal was now 2zxmm1h.png as she shouted, "YAH! YAH! I asked you three a question!"

For the first time, Key and Mr. Jung were not afraid to laugh out loud at Krystal without having to fear flying away.

All Krystal could do was pout at them like a little child as they walked away impersonating her.

Their laughs in the lobby could still be heard within her room.

"AISH! Why are they doing this to me?" Krystal said as she covered herself under a pillow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the doctor treated Krystal and gave home instructions, Amber became so obsessed with following every physician's order.

The next few days, Amber would always insist on carrying Krystal to her bed every night and routinely give her hand a kiss.

Krystal would protest, however, would be defeated in the end whenever Amber flash that goofy smile of hers or her look of con2.gif

I don't mind if I am sprained for a bit longer. Krystal thought to herself as Amber gave exercises to her foot's almost healed sprain.

"Does it still hurt princess?"

"No." She said as she shook her head.

"That's great then." She smiled with her white teeth shown.

Krystal could only chuckle at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Amber was pouring the usual perfect Earl Grey Tea in a tea cup.

"By the way, you are entering school with me after winter break is over." Krystal said while working on her laptop.

"Amber! The tea!"

She quickly woke up from her dumbfounded state and cleaned up the mess.

"A-are you sure princess?" She was stuttering from the news given to her.

"Do I look like I'm joking about it?"

"N-no."

"Good. While you have nothing to do, try the school uniform there on the couch."

"Neh princess."

"Let me see after you're done changing. Be quick 'cause we have to go to my meeting in a few minutes."

"Yes princess!"

Amber entered the room while buttoning the shirt from top to bottom.

Krystal saw those -


con25.gif


- stupid abs again.

Amber frantically grabbed tissues and hurriedly wiped off the blood with her uniform half way ed.

Krystal just out of consciousness due to too much blood loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess! Princess! Wake up! Are you alright?!?!" Amber shook her in panic.


"What hap - "

She noticed how ed Amber's uniform was.

"Can you please finish buttoning up your polo first?" She said as she looked away.

"Huh? Ye-yes princess. So sorry you have to see such a disgusting scene that it made your nose bled a lot."

Disgusting? Krystal was confused.

Krystal carefully stood up. Amber tried to assist her yet she declined saying, "Don't worry. I'm fine.

"But-"

"I'm fine. You can go now. I need to rest for a bit."

"Yes princess."

How careless can she get with that deadly weapon? *sigh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NEXT UP! TRADITION AT SEOUL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY!